Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. (932 Views)

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by kelvinsneh(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
...there is a girl am asking out she told me no that she have a boyfriend that she love so much...but she keep on texting me every day like (hi,how are you'and much more) please what will I do and I still love her so much ,she keep on texting me all day
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
how old are you??

2 Likes

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
No brainer!

Leave her the fúck Alone!undecided

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by obiorathesubtle: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
kelvinsneh:
...there is a girl am asking out she told me no that she have a boyfriend that she love so much...but she keep on texting me every day like (hi,how are you'and much more) please what will I do and I still love her so much ,she keep on texting me all day
undecided me I feel say she wan friendzone you o.. But anyhow e be shaa..

Just leave am go find another babe..

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PunkyV(f): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maybe she likes you as a person & is just trying to be your friend. Not all girls become mean or dismissive of guys they don't want. However, these are your feelings, so ask her to give you a break until you can get over whatever you feel for her. Or simply block her. Finish. Just don't let her keep you around as an option. If you feel that's her intention, then simply ice her out & stop all communication with her.

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by thesicilian: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
A girl asks you "hi how are you" and the next thing is "you love her so much!"
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by senibo1: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
there is a girl in my street, I want to Bleep her. when I told her I want to Bleep her she told me she has a sex mate but keep sending me hello, hi. I still wanna sex her.

guys what do I do?.... kill hercheesy

2 Likes

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by kelvinsneh(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
tanks @punkyv
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
People can no longer think for themselves these days...

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
kelvinsneh:
Let her be!

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
there is a girl in my street, I want to Bleep her. when I told her I want to Bleep her she told me she has a sex mate but keep sending me hello, hi. I still wanna sex her.

guys what do I do?.... kill hercheesy
Kill whogrin
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by senibo1: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Kill whogrin
kill the girl or kidnap her nah..

he wants advise, I'm dishing it out for himcheesy
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
kill the girl or kidnap her nah..

he wants advise, I'm dishing it out for himcheesy
Be good, don't joke with that word 'kill' people now kill for fun...that's not a good advice if you ask me

1 Like

Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by senibo1: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Be good, don't joke with that word 'kill' people now kill for fun...that's not a good advice if you ask me
cheesy cheesy oh you took those words serious? now I see the reason your moniker is always in prisongrin

how are you dear
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
cheesy cheesy oh you took those words serious? now I see the reason your moniker is always in prisongrin

how are you dear
No, didn't take it serious big headgrin
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:

how are you dear
Fine Maxicheesy
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:

how are you dear
I go to prison from Politics section, they don't want to see the word bia.fra or NDA, I speak what's in my mind and get some lengthy bans. Ahnie will be free tomorrowcheesy
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by senibo1: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I go to prison from Politics section, they don't want to see the word bia.fra or NDA, I speak what's in my mind and get some lengthy bans. Ahnie will be free tomorrowcheesy
which one do you belong to ipob!

you calling me big head, I will report you to himgrin
Re: ✌✌please You Guys Should Epp Me Out.. by PrincessAnna: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
senibo1:
which one do you belong to ipob!

you calling me big head, I will report you to himgrin
I'll gladly be imprisoned by you...how are you doing dear? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Woo A Girl In A Public Bus / Guys: Things You Should Not Do To Your Girlfriend. / Is It Encouraging Having A Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.