Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21214 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
I'd rather notcry
lol..why

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
u wey babe like, u come dey form boze for am.. grin
Lol, she didn't say that baba.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
hehehe grin bbb who u dey refer to oh
BiafraBushBoy:
I don't just like you, I love you... smiley

Yes, You kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by GeeGee98: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't like nobody yet, undecided because I'm new here.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ireneony(f): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

I will cry if I should reveal the moniker and hate myself for itit cry
ok..whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Its true. Men just send pm randomly. Don't tell me you never did? undecided
u wey dey dare guy onto say him no fit perform for bed, why male nairalanders no go flood ur inbox with PM's.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..why
Lol, ion know babe.
I just feel like taking stuffs slow and not jumping ahead of my selfcheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh another cute on the loose wink

I remember that Line.... Are you the person am thinking of??...

I won't say your moniker.... cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

so aw v u bin
i'm goodsmiley...patiently waiting for december shawink..what about youtongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Am here to read comments and to see how people has been hiding their feeling
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed *whispers* its a secret
Tell me for the other side then.

replied already.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided cutehec
donbenedict:
u wey babe like, u come dey form boze for am.. grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, she didn't say that baba.
na their fault sef. Dem expect us to become private detective of feelings.. lwkmd. They will die in their secret likeness for us grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
u wey dey dare guy onto say him no fit perform for bed, why male nairalanders no go flood ur inbox with PM's.

tongue
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehehe grin bbb who u dey refer to oh

She knows already smiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, ion know babe.

I just feel like taking stuffs slow and not jumping ahead of my selfcheesy
hmm oksmiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by STENON(f): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by donbenedict(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided cutehec
yes, what can I do for u miss erniesmallz cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I remember that Line.... Are you the person am thinking of??...
I won't say your moniker.... cheesy smiley
believe me, she's the onewink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
This ur hip ehhhh ok i reserve my comment
Enahi:
I think I like someone on Nairaland but I don't think I can have him, he is someone most ladies would want to have and be with so my liking him is totally out of it. I don't like men that all ladies want to have, it' destroys the uniqueness of the man.

Do you have someone you like or have a crush on here, mind revealing the person's moniker? Do you take your likeness for someone here serious or do you suppress the feeling and likeness?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oma307:
Am here to read comments and to see how people has been hiding their feeling

Why not tell us yours? I saw you been flirting here and there wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Tell me for the other side then.

replied already.
cheesy ok, but u ve 2 tell me urz 1st
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
na their fault sef. Dem expect us to become private detective of feelings.. lwkmd. They will die in their secret likeness for us grin
no just mind them..

they think we are some mind-reading speciecheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enahi:

Hmmmmmm..... why are y'all afraid to reveal the person's moniker?
Coz she might have other guys who like her too and in order not to be predictable, won't disclose her moniker.

Also, I'm not that kind of guy who is women frick but i do love competition. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
believe me, she's the onewink

Nice sha.... Hope we are referring to the same person cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided is u a devil?
donbenedict:
yes, what can I do for u miss erniesmallz cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy ok, but u ve 2 tell me urz 1st
I'm a strong advocate of the cliché "Ladies first"wink cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
hmm oksmiley
yes honsmiley
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Oahray: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
KnightRod:
sooner or later, the liker would realise the likee isn't as good as induced emotions have amplified the likee..

That should cause the affection/like to fleet or you may say, die abruptly.
oh, in that case it's the affection that's fleeting, not the need for it. Wanted to be sure what you meant. I wouldn't say I agree or disagree though.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nice sha.... Hope we are referring to the same person cheesy
I swear down, we arecheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by 0ubenji(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
makydebbie:
yea i do...i told him..no big deal!wink
Blessed are ur types..for dey shall make heaven without religious passports..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Why not tell us yours? I saw you been flirting here and there wink
actually, no one yet still searching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.