Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (21127 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / See What This Girl Posted Just To Get Like On Facebook / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
TeejayMaya:
Na true na, I don't like to stress myself nor prolong issue so I just bone. My life is easy just like Mr Eazi

Hope u're doing cool and fine sha?

yeah am doin gud n u
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
DebbieSean:

Omo lo n kesi *winks Howdy?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Twaci(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pearlyakin:
I like twaci.
kiss
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I am doing great as well. Hoping we'd make up and get to be best of pals this time smiley

Wonderful day ahead dear

rosieluv:

yeah am doin gud n u
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by rosieluv(f): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
TeejayMaya:
I am doing great as well. Hoping we'd make up and get to be best of pals this time smiley

Wonderful day ahead dear

same to you
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sandrahnaub(f): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
I like me
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by harffie(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's very hard to like peeps you don't even know they're male or female....
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by DebbieSean(f): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
gustalnov:
An admirer heresmiley
Awwwn..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
sinaj:
E no go pass Seun wey she like or Lalasticlala sad

Any I think I liiiiiiiiiiiiiike... kiss kiss

Yes you, you knw ur self wink
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
sinaj:
E no go pass Seun wey she like or Lalasticlala sad

Any I think I liiiiiiiiiiiiiike... kiss kiss

Yes you, you knw ur self wink
but what if you like someone but they dont want to listen
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Jadoskii(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
harffie:
It's very hard to like peeps you don't even know they're male or female....
lmao...Ure right dude...v ne'er sent a pm to anyone on dis platform
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Jadoskii(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dah shld be Creamvanilla....
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by sinaj(f): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
but what if you like someone but they dont want to listen
hmmm

u let d person be
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Alphamale2017(m): 3:02am On Mar 12, 2017
sinaj:
hmmm

u let d person be
me thinks its wrong to quit on something right from the begining. Afterall if obama had let michelle be, they wouldn't have been mr and mrs today. smiley do help me tell her I'd really appreciate if she could follow back. Let me know her response kiss
sinaj:
hmmm

u let d person be
me thinks its wrong to quit on something right from the begining. Afterall if obama had let michelle be, they wouldn't have been mr and mrs today. smiley do help me tell her I'd really appreciate if she could follow back. Let me know her response
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 12, 2017
most of us do.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Well since everyone is confessing wth..don't we all.One of them is claiming somebody's wife in her profile so let me respect that & then the lovely cindybaby22 ... but i don't do e-dating /blind dates..not my thing sha maybe one day i just might change my mind
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ChopBellefull(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2017
OP tnk U very much 4 ds opportunity to pour out my mind.. I jst came across ds lady on a topic in nairaland.. I m e-crushing on amarabae..*smiles*
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by esosuo2: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2017
ChopBellefull:
OP tnk U very much 4 ds opportunity to pour out my mind.. I jst came across ds lady on a topic in nairaland.. I m e-crushing on amarabae..*smiles*

Be dere crushing on pipo I am crushing on oh u no wan get respect undecided
For d record I get one or two pipo crushing on mi but won't say it cherlene number 1 , oyind17 number 2., berlynn d lovelyn and that savvy2 grin
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Amarabae(f): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2017
ChopBellefull:
*smiles* Happy sunday
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ChopBellefull(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
esosuo2:

For d record I get one or two pipo crushing on mi but won't say it cherlene number 1 , oyind17 number 2., berlynn d lovelyn and that savvy2 grin
bros nawa 4 u o.. Amarabae wey i jst put 4 my mind sinx al dz while na hin u sef wan kon dey drag.. Ok sinx u get other crush leave ds fine miss 4 me.. Lol amarabae oya koman settle fight o
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by ChopBellefull(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
*smiles* Happy sunday
same here dear.. Hope u went 2 church? Me m sending u ds msg frm d pulpit..lol
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by esosuo2: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
ChopBellefull:

bros nawa 4 u o.. Amarabae wey i jst put 4 my mind sinx al dz while na hin u sef wan kon dey drag.. Ok sinx u get other crush leave ds fine miss 4 me.. Lol amarabae oya koman settle fight o
Na so keep crushing baba she is worth it
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
DebbieSean:

Awwwn..
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by romme2u: 4:01am On Mar 27, 2017
why are u guys resurrecting a thread that was resting in pieces sad sad
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Enahi(f): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
romme2u:
why are u guys resurrecting a thread that was resting in pieces sad sad

undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Dnt rily undstnd y. Ladies pretend even wen u ask them out. D first lady I dated played hard to get but wen she finally agreed she confessed dat she was actually interested even before I made advances. BT d problem is. After d confession, d love I had for her just died cos no b small suffer I. Suffer. Ok for. D question, NO because most nairaland ladies r guys(shemales) masking as ladies.
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by romme2u: 1:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Enahi:

undecided

what?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Olayetan(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Enahi:

No nah we ladies don't like been turned down and again we weren't brought up to ask a man out no matter what. So we rather hide our feelings than show it.
You need not to tell before the person will understand ur feelings.
We understand women don't ask men out but there are other ways you can tell (non verbal) a man how u feel and he will reciprocate if the feeling is mutual...
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Olayetan(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Haven't found someone yet on NL.
But hope ladies on NL don't snub?
Re: Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? by Savvy2(f): 8:50pm On May 02, 2017
esosuo2:

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.