Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (31779 Views)

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2016
him day never break yet

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by anwe: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Change! Rule of law abusers ? Political assassination! Constitution abusers! The silence of majority, all amount to the reap of a nation.

I know Phd holders who have lost their jobs because they didn't have perquisite qualification before entering the university.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by amaechi1: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Why hired ten SAN to defend his lack of certificate instead of providing the certificate?... Africans will always be backward because they reason like animals

And you part of Africans and by extention animal. Sometime, I find it laughable when argued that Mr president does not have SSCE and he rose through the ranks.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
dechriscool:
The most pain full aspect of this saga is the deliberate silence and deafness of civil society advocates,human right lawyers and media houses.No body is talking about it ,seem to be concern about it, in the face of this tyrannic and dictatorial style of Buhari leadership.They felt they are not being affected directly.Nevertheless,the batton will be shifted to them,by then no body will be available to stand in for them.
Nigerians we should stand up against this impunity, tyrannic,dictatorial style of leadership before it consume us all.
A NEPA bill holder for a president is not able to present ordinary WAEC certificate as require by the constitution.Some shameless people are here clapping for him.Tufiakwa,shame on the so called leaders of tomorrow.Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

do u even knw u av d fundamental rights as a concerned citizen to sue that tryant buhari to any court deemed fit.. y wait on others.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Tunechi1(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
midolian:

We all must have heard the story of the Kenyan Lawyer who sued 'Israel' for killing Jesus Christ.
dis is hillarious and i neva heard of it
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Unfathomable: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I'm only interested in the constitutional requirements, not your silly and meaningless emotional rants..

Constitutional requirements to you is a fake /NO WASC or better still a military career built on falsehood. Like I said..any other certificate of attendance or cork and shoot paper buhari has insnt valid, even the fake one El rufai gave him recently. Even a Janitor needs a WASC to get a job in Nigeria yet a President is being supported for having nothing

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Unfathomable: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
amaechi1:

And you part of Africans and by extention animal. Sometime, I find it laughable when argued that Mr president does not have SSCE and he rose through the ranks.

Keep laughing.. while at it, produce the WASC with which buhari 'rose through the ranks' with. Like we don't know what happens in the North
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by zendy: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I'm only interested in the constitutional requirements, not your silly and meaningless emotional rants..

You are only interested in constitional requirements? Typical Nigerian who is ready to defend fraud when it is in his best interest. If your president has no WASC then he should never have become a Military officer which in turn makes his Military career a fraud. All positions and qualifications he got as a result of being an officer are also fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Challenging Buhari's certificate simply means questioning the integrity of the Nigerian military,..........for this man to be admitted to the NDA in the first place and allowed to graduate is enough reason to believe that he actually has the WASC

Remember, most government job vacancies asks you of your NYSC certificate, this is because for you to have this discharge certificate, you must have passed through primary, secondary and tertiary institution!

You're quite naive my friend.

Back then in FUTO (with a reputation for being strict), I knew a fellow who joined the E.E department with a JAMB score that was below sea level...because his dad was a top shot who knew the V.C.

How about the military where "quotas" had to be filled?

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Elxandre(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Why hired ten SAN to defend his lack of certificate instead of providing the certificate?... Africans will always be backward because they reason like animals
You have summed it up.

I once told someone that the reason Africa is backward is not because the challenges are too big, but rather a reflection of an unintelligent populace.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by RonJeremy: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Challenging Buhari's certificate simply means questioning the integrity of the Nigerian military,..........for this man to be admitted to the NDA in the first place and allowed to graduate is enough reason to believe that he actually has the WASC

Remember, most government job vacancies asks you of your NYSC certificate, this is because for you to have this discharge certificate, you must have passed through primary, secondary and tertiary institution!
what integrity has the Nigerian military got? Very poorly trained and fantastically corrupt as exemplified by the current Chief Of Army Staff with his $1.5m apartments in Dubai. NDA may not have done due diligence when he was admitted or nepotism may have played a part. It wasn't unusual not to check documents in those days as they do now.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
[s]
zendy:

You are only interested in constitional requirements? Typical Nigerian who is ready to defend fraud when it is in his best interest. If your president has no WASC then he should never have become a Military officer which in turn makes his Military career a fraud. All positions and qualifications he got as a result of being an officer are also fraudulent.
[/s]

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2016
oh how low to threaten his life and that of his family shows us the type of villian we have as a president.who would do anything to hold on to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Unfathomable:

Constitutional requirements to you is a fake /NO WASC or better still a military career built on falsehood. Like I said..any other certificate of attendance or cork and shoot paper buhari has insnt valid, even the fake one El rufai gave him recently. Even a Janitor needs a WASC to get a job in Nigeria yet a President is being supported for having nothing

PMB graduated from one of the finest institutions in the world and the best military institution with a masters degree so of, what relevance and importance is your lowly and irrelevant wasc nonsense ?

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by cescky(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
dechriscool:
The most pain full aspect of this saga is the deliberate silence and deafness of civil society advocates,human right lawyers and media houses.No body is talking about it ,seem to be concern about it, in the face of this tyrannic and dictatorial style of Buhari leadership.They felt they are not being affected directly.Nevertheless,the batton will be shifted to them,by then no body will be available to stand in for them.
Nigerians we should stand up against this impunity, tyrannic,dictatorial style of leadership before it consume us all.
A NEPA bill holder for a president is not able to present ordinary WAEC certificate as require by the constitution.Some shameless people are here clapping for him.Tufiakwa,shame on the so called leaders of tomorrow.Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

Nice one..... No one could have said it better, where's are gani fawhwenimis protégés and the loud mouthed keyamo.....shame on you sir

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by kundam(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Every leader in Nigeria has no certificate according some lawyers or barristers..Where are we heading to..Must we bring false alligations on man of integrity? pls get urself better things to do than talk rubbish
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by breakeven: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Uhmm. Two things are involved here. it is either his life has been threatened or he has been bribed heavily. i do not blame him. Is Nigeria really worth sacrificing for?

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2016
The fact remains that leadership quality goes beyond paper qualifications just like entrepreneurship. Buhari is so much loved that even if he presents tissue paper we will gladly vote him over and over.

NWC PDP.

Interpretation

Now Wailing Continues People deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by kundam(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2016
why withdraw now? has he shown you the certificate? you are nt serious
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Elxandre(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Okijajuju1:

History does not remember Pussiiies.. grin grin grin grin

The Lawyer had no case from the onset. He just used this frivolous lawsuit for P.R Campaign to expose himself and attract business to his chambers. grin

The Lawyer is a diick but a smart business man nonetheless. I see someone like you running to him in the future with a legal matter because you seem impressed he had the balls to sue the President. grin grin grin grin

Okija, I can't believe you're saying this. sad

Why did PMB hire 12 or 13 SANs for such straightforward matter?

You think APC wouldn't be floating the certificate in our faces if there was no 'issue' with it?

He has a case, but if there are still members of the populace who believe he has none, it's better not to risk his life fighting for confused people.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by kennerom(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Shut that gworo toothed trap and save us this bizarre submission that looks like an explanation. It's your turn, if you like use borno cow as your candidate.
It's just unfortunate that at this age you could allow this country to be ruled by a man whose academic qualifications is below per. Very laughable.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by duni04(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Thank God I read the Thursday interview. This man didn't suggest that his life was in danger. After he outlined his allegations against Buhari to the Thisday reporter, the reporter then asked if based on the strength of his supossed "weighty allegations" if he wasn't afraid for his life for taking the president to court. The reporter proded further before the man now said "subtle" threats had been made. What he meant by subtle threats I don't know. The man also admitted being a strong member of the PDP during the interview.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by TRAVEL101(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2016
solace2013:
The suit is not competent ab initio, the foolish lawyer is only hiding under this spurious "threat to his life" to withdraw the suit so that when it is dismissed, he can say he had earlier withdrawn the case. Stupid, idle lawyer.
Is it so hard for the president to just display or bring out his certificate if he truly have it .
If you have it show it to Nigerians and let's move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by k9ine(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2016
aresa:

Amen....

A graduate of of one of the best and finest learning institutions that produced many brilliant individuals can be my Boss anytime, any day

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4mmi96g785v.c94d10ba.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5mf6k8kvrab.d45e65f9.jpg[/img]

Buhari Meets Former Colleagues From U.S. War College

I see that you fantastically missed the very essence. I also believe you are just feigning ignorance.
Well, if a higher institution finds out that you got an admission with a fake WAEC/WASCE, they would withdraw the admission. If you have even graduated and it is proven against you, YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE WITHDRAWN. Shikena!

But what do we have? He is the President so no one can complain. Just because he was sworn in as the President, or that he was a graduate of various military institutions is not proof that he sat/passed his WASCE.

It is an established fact that he got enlisted into the Nigerian Army with a recommendation letter from his school Principal. In addition, it is an open secret that the North enjoys undue advantage in this area. They get all manner of waivers, recommendations and the likes in admission, enlistment even employment. So analyse your thoughts before you pour trash in public.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Elxandre(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2016
aresa:

PMB graduated from one of the finest institutions in the world and the best military institution with a masters degree so of, what relevance and importance is your lowly and irrelevant wasc nonsense ?

Did you gain admission into university without a WAEC certificate?

Why do we then insult Saraki for forgery, even though this is a similar case in another guise?

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by jollymizzle(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2016
If his intentions were truly for the sake of justice then I'd say he has played his part well enough.this is also a lesson in history for those who don't know and are quick to call us cowards out of the emptiness of their skulls.he mentioned two legends in the name of chief Gani fawenhimi and woke Soyinka both Yoruba sons who fought for what they believed in.not to mention others like tai solarin, and the abami eda fela anikulapo kuti.we have always been at the fore front leading the figt for justice and equity.kids take note
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2016
[s]
k9ine:

I see that you fantastically missed the very essence. I also believe you are just feigning ignorance.
Well, if a higher institution finds out that you got an admission with a fake WAEC/WASCE, they would cancel withdraw the admission. If you have even graduated and it is proven against you, YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE WITHDRAWN. Shikena!

But what do we have? He is the President so no one can complain. Just because he was sworn in as the President, or that he was a graduate of various military institutions is not proof that he sat/passed his WASCE.

It is an established fact that he got enlisted into the Nigerian Army with a recommendation letter from his school Principal. In addition, it is an open secret that the North enjoys undue advantage in this area. They get all manner of waivers, recommendations and the likes in admission, enlistment even employment. So analyse your thoughts before you pour trash in public.
[/s]

You can cry till the end of time with your ibob fabricated drama, that's your headache, but he satisfied the constitutional requirements to be the president of Nigeria. END OF STORY.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Foremost ... we are NIGERIANS.. patent Hypocrites, Chronic Optimists and Cataclysmic Buffoons.. the only smart ones are the stark illiterates leading us at all levels of Government.. grin grin grin
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
There is also threat to my life 😆
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
[s]
Elxandre:

Did you gain admission into university without a WAEC certificate?

Why do we then insult Saraki for forgery, even though this is a similar case in another guise?
[/s]

He satisfied the constitutional requirements to be the president of Nigeria. END OF STORY.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

You can cry till the end of time with your ibob fabricated drama, that's your headache, but he satisfied the constitutional requirements to be the president of Nigeria. END OF STORY.

Anyone can be president of Nigeria.. including a retarded shoeless professor and a handsome illiterate cow herder.. Na Naija.. where 3rd Class Graduates employ 1st Class Graduates and Professors and WAEC certificate holders become Governors and Senators and Presidents.. nuttin dey happen but our evident fall into the depths of a Failed-State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by edorhe14(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
They said Gej Govt were Corrupt.
At least Nigerians got to feel FG project all over Nigeria,For a Govt fighting Corruption,This is the height.
No FG Project to show for.

Fighting Corruption indeed!!!
#KaiBaba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The END Of IPOB Is Here. / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC / Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.