Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (31790 Views)

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Blizzy9ja: 12:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

This is because of your 'super ignorance' in that no constitution stipulates SSCE Certificate as the major requirement. In other words, PMB has nothing to defend, and the IPOB Lawyer knows this.

For your information, PMB has nothing to defend because “Under section 318 of the 1999 Constitution, the word “school certificate” or its equivalent means:

(a) Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent or Grade II Teachers Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) Education up to Secondary school level; or

(c) Primary Six Leaving Certificate or its equivalent plus

(i) Service in the public or private sector at the federal level in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of 10 years and

(ii) Attendance at course and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year; and

(iii) The ability to read, write and understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the commission.

From here, some facts become apparent: -

1.Buhari is a General with many international trainings (ask your friends what it means to be a General in military)

2. He has served as Past President of FRN

3. He has worked as a civil servant for nothing less than ten years before his retirement as stipulated above

4. He has primary school Certificate.

5. He can read, write and communicate( though not fluent)

Bros! Where was it stipulated in the constitution that he must necessarily present his WAEC Certificate?
A very blind, ignorant and sentimental judgement.

He should provide whatever he got at d end his secondary education like he said...

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
A very blind, ignorant and sentimental judgement.

He should provide whatever he got at d end his secondary education like he said...

You should know that what's driving these Igbos has nothing to do with facts, knowledge, education or even the Nigerian constitution, to them it's all about hate, bigotry, bitterness and collective ignorance.

Imagine a lawyer filling a silly, pointless, idiotic and zero merit case that wasn't going anywhere to start...
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by soji1992: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
Here
Pls send a clearer pic.thanks
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Onenaira1: 2:58am On Jul 01, 2016
That zoo is such a joke of a nation

A president without even a high school diploma and when questioned, he threatens the family of his accusers.

God, I honestly despise that piece of ahit. Nigeria is a big fat blemish in the beautiful face of mama Africa. A dent to her image

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Blizzy9ja: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2016
aresa:

You should know that what's driving these Igbos has nothing to do with facts, knowledge, education or even the Nigerian constitution, to them it's all about hate, bigotry, bitterness and collective ignorance.

Imagine a lawyer filling a silly, pointless, idiotic and zero merit case that wasn't going anywhere to start...
I think it is an act of cowardice to tagged anyone that tries to speak against the president an IPOB... I wonder what is wrong with a lawyer trying to find out the truth behind the president's forged waec certificate (which to me is normal in sane climes)... Mehn you are so gullible!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Die for Nigeria Na useless death o! Lemme be alive and watch how Nigeria will grow with such obvious hypocrisy and lopsided attitude.
Oga, you have put it on record that the baba Bubu would rather hire 13 Senior Advocates of Nigeria than show us an ordinary WAEC. Discerning minds now understand, you don't deserve to die.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Unfathomable: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
aresa:

I'm only interested in the constitutional requirements, not your silly and meaningless emotional rants..

PMB graduated from one of the finest institutions in the world and the best military institution with a masters degree so of, what relevance and importance is your lowly and irrelevant wasc nonsense ?

How did he get into and graduated from the so called best military institution? What shallow excuse. I just said people have been stripped off better academic regalia over a faulty foundation and you're here blabbing. How was he admitted into the said institution.. with a recommendation letter from a Northern squad leader or commander I guess? Yes people have left fine institutions with nothing more than a letter of recognition or better put "thanks for attending" certificate, how does that make them qualified? Qualifications come in grades with a certificate as proof, can we find any with buharis name on it..imagine the shame Elrufai pulled. Epic Clowns! Do companies these days hire 3rd class graduates, how much more a country's leader without his basic WASC
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I think it is an act of cowardice to tagged anyone that tries to speak against the president an IPOB... I wonder what is wrong with a lawyer trying to find out the truth behind the president's forged waec certificate (which to me is normal in sane climes)... Mehn you are so gullible!

What truth was he looking for? The dumb lawyer didn't know how to read the Nigerian constitutionl.?

The ipob lawyer either didn't bother to read the Nigerian constitution regarding what's required to be the president of Nigeria or he did and just wanted to waste the court's time.

Obviously he's the dumbest lawyer in Nigeria..
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Unfathomable:

How did he get into and graduated from the so called best military institution? What shallow excuse. I just said people have been stripped off better academic regalia over a faulty foundation and you're here blabbing. How was he admitted into the said institution.. with a recommendation letter from a Northern squad leader or commander I guess? Yes people have left fine institutions with nothing more than a letter of recognition or better put "thanks for attending" certificate, how does that make them qualified? Qualifications come in grades with a certificate as proof, can we find any with buharis name on it..imagine the shame Elrufai pulled. Epic Clowns! Do companies these days hire 3rd class graduates, how much more a country's leader without his basic WASC

Instead of blabbing and crying on the internet, try find out the admission requirements to study at the US war college. The US war college is the finest military institution in the world so obviously he was veted and he met their requirements and graduated flying colors all the way like Collin Powell and other notable US war college students.

Sadly for you and your kind, all you can do is cry your hatred, bitternes, misplaced anger and frustration to your graves. PMB remains your President.
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Unfathomable: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
aresa:

Instead of blabbing and crying on the internet, try find out the admission requirements to study at the US war college. The US war college is the finest military institution in the world so obviously he was veted and he met their requirements and graduated flying colors all the way like Collin Powell and other notable US war college students.

Sadly for you and your kind, all you can do is cry your hatred, bitternes, misplaced anger and frustration to your graves. PMB remains your President.

Your man doesn't a paper of qualification to his name...in his time people from his region are sent to such institutions based on recommendation but leave with no qualification but a certificate of attendance. You can peddle these fat lies to people who dont know how the constitution favors the North. its shameful that after he left the army he never thought of bettering himself. Big Shame!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Iara Oshiomhole Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.