Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (76214 Views)

Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by willyo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some come and act like God sent while some come with less noise more action.

Less noise... More action grin grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by PrincessAnna: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
realnas:
This wowo grl dey do shakara smh
how many girls for your street fine pass her?

Guys and their meaningless forminngs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by dhesmond(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
This post ain't worth front page pls..........who cares about what she did... if she go extra miles with him will she tell us? Abeg free abuja babes.... we sabi their way!!! grin grin grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Anabel(f): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is there something she still wants to say? Cos I don't get how this made FP

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by itoese(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Purely advertising yourself
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Pyno30: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Taiyescott:
what nonsense!! this thread must win an award for the meaningless thread of this era! itz even in front page!! chai which mod did dix? we gat talk...
You should win the award for commenting on a meaningless topic with a meaningless comment. Lolz.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by swituju: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
U didn't even remember to collect transport fare,na ur money u take come,naim u take go bak,na u looose
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrincessAnna:
she's your exgrin

No my ex is prettier grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by bolt000(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jolsnow:
Was expecting something epic.
Na wa wooo. So she just drink coke comot?
The Thing Tire Me Faa.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Pyno30: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anabel:
Is there something she still wants to say? Cos I don't get how this made FP
Could we be the first Nairaland Couple?

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
In as much as i like what u did, U would have at least asked if he was married or not.... But u assumed he was married....He might even be a widower who might have lost touch with the dating world.. and lack dating lines/ word...

He might have been forced to go back to dating again by loved ones and he saw something in U and U blew him cold

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by JOYOSITA(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is DAT all, really?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by awa(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha........

Kai Nairaland is the best place to read things in order to relieve tension...
This lady is so funny and the responds she is getting so funny too. I can't stop laughing seeing her picture attached to her post.
Because Olajumoke became popular through little things and the Screen Wiper became famous through slight act,
this lady now want her own greatness through this cheap advert... Hahahahahahah
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Anabel(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pyno30:
Could we be the first Nairaland Couple?

I doubt we'll be first but No sir.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Emodeee: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who this news epp?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
so, wetin make we come do now? how are we even sure he did not fk you self. maybe you are saying this cuz he failed to fulfil those promises he made to you. asewo u left your house go meet some1 for eatery and u want us to believe your crap
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by PrincessAnna: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

No my ex is prettier grin
Who is dating ugly girls like me

You finish the girl like you know her before...grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
mumu girl...... for your mind, you be better girl... when you like a man you do him and keep quiet nobody will hear, when you dislike him you say rubbish about him and how your such a goood vashin who declined sexual advancement, nonsense. after sipping his coke, at @33yrs you still dey mumu. now which man go come take you out again?

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by SAMBARRY: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Fucking liar... She no even get yansh...
look at an example of one of the shameless married men Op is talking about. Meanwhile if she had slept with him na una type go still label her cheap ho, beech etc

Get a life joor.oniranu
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Crixina(f): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
wait! is that all?

i was expecting some scintillating manoeuvres,

next time, if there's no good story to tell, just lie, it makes for good press,
like i stalked him to his house, then showed up in front of his wife, and he acted stupid, at least that will make a good read.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by bejick(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't use to be angry but this post, was reading to see when she will use plier to remove like four front teeth of the man and hand it over to the man to use in place money at shoprite. on a closer look at that pishure she was former Miss Nigeria staying very close to my house.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Taiyescott(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pyno30:
You should win the award for commenting on a meaningless topic with a meaningless comment. Lolz.
Lolz?? derez ntin funny in dix, so y re u laughing? oooh nw i rememba, only a mad man lafz alone, kip it up..
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Code45: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hungry girl. She went to eatery to eat his money just like that? Some girls are just too dumb.

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Who is dating ugly girls like me

You finish the girl like you know her before...grin

and who says you are ugly? Seen your pictures before wink

I don't know the girl before but I got all those facts from her looks grin
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by monalsian(f): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
I Don Hear.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
You did well. Keep it up. But what's your next plan now?
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by nortcentrallord(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice advert. You have been noticed.
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Crixina(f): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
chudidonas:
She did the right thing. Kudos to her.

You people mocking her looks and her refusal to the advances of a married man down should bury your heads in shame.
nobody is saying she didn't do the right thing, but it's no news, many ladies turn down married men everyday and it doesn't have to make nairaland front page and to think that there is nothing epic about the turning down is more annoying.

2 Likes

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
gocac:
mumu girl...... for your mind, you be better girl... when you like a man you do him and keep quiet nobody will hear, when you dislike him you say rubbish about him and how your such a goood vashin who declined sexual advancement, nonsense. after sipping his coke, at @33yrs you still dey mumu. now which man go come take you out again?
ok so because he buy coke for am OR she be 33 years make she spread her legs.iF she a like sef let her be 50.after now una go dey talk say no more good girls

Op no mimd this useless and irresponsible men.they can never give their daughter's or sisters this kind of depraved advise

This thread alone shows the kinds of nasty brutish men walking around the streets of Lagos

Just keep being good.you deserve to be respected not objectified and as for you if e pain you go enter inside carnal

1 Like

Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by Biospnx(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jolsnow:
Was expecting something epic.
Na wa wooo. So she just drink coke comot?
was expecting d worse like. I poured acid on his penis
Re: "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
nortcentrallord:
Nice advert. You have been noticed.
wetin dey pain all of you sef tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.