Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After (2825 Views)

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2016
A friend of mine got married to a lady... Only to find out that after 4yrs the age the lady told him before marriage was not her real age.. But a falsified age.
Now four years without a child the lady is confessing her sin. The guy is currently devastated..
Plss any advice, this would be pass to him.
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by ikbnice(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2016
how many real ages do we have in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2016
ikbnice:
how many real ages do we have in Nigeria?

So is dat enough reason for a woman to deceive a guy into marriage
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by janengozi(f): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Darrellhill:

is he married her because of age

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by calabardick(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Darrellhill:

Yes, those old, retired, bleached slots does that.

#ineedabbw
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2016
One chance.
You don enter one chance.
Time to give yasef another chance.
Ya wife don play the home-game.
Time for you to prepare for the away game

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2016
No single advice for the guy yet... Any councillor in here, the guy is really heart broken...
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
themall:
One chance.
You don enter one chance.
Time to give yasef another chance.
Ya wife don play the home-game.
Time for you to prepare for the away game

How will he do it
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Darrellhill:

How will he do it
@Darrellhill, @Darrellhill, @Darrellhill, how many times am I calling you, go an look for a much younger gal and have the baby bearing ya name from her.....Away game
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
it is a criminal offense for a woman to give a man a false age! Before they get married
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Mhizizzy(f): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
When guys will b looking for young girls wen dey demselves are almost methuselahs

What sud happen to the oldrr babes...
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
it is a criminal offense for a woman to give a man a false age! Before they get married

Is dis true based on law becos he is considering a devioce
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Darrellhill:

Is dis true based on law becos he is considering a devioce
Oh am sure its illegal somewhere in the world..
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
how many times am I calling you, go an look for a much younger gal and have the baby bearing ya name from her.....Away game[/quote

funny guy.... Lolllll
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by westlius(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
So many ladies/women lie about dere age
My aunt lied to her husband dat she was 52yrs when my mom marked 50yrs, her husband was shocked hw can his wife and my mum is age bracket and my aunty is d 2nd child mum is d 8th child of her family. Dat day was a lil war in our plac. My aunty lied to her husband about her age 4 more dan 30yrs. She was 62 claimin 52

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by vislabraye(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Marriage is better for worse.
I'm sorry for him cos his love is built on false foundation.
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by vislabraye(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
westlius:
So many ladies/women lie about dere age
My aunt lied to her husband dat she was 52yrs when my mom marked 50yrs, her husband was shocked hw can his wife and my mum is age bracket and my aunty is d 2nd child mum is d 8th child of her family. Dat day was a lil war in our plac. My aunty lied to her husband about her age 4 more dan 30yrs. She was 62 claimin 52

shocked . Chai !! Cut by 10 years.
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=vislabraye post=47072401]Marriage is better for worse.
I'm sorry for him cos his love is built on false foundation.[/quote

It's really sad
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by leahcimzil: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
no biggie though tbh...many ladies walk around claiming lower ages. I mean if it was like 2 to 3 years, i'll probably let it slide. Age is just a number
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Darrellhill:

and the guy was blind and brainless to investigate?
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
How
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
leahcimzil:
no biggie though tbh...many ladies walk around claiming lower ages. I mean if it was like 2 to 3 years, i'll probably let it slide. Age is just a number
not for women, age plays a very vital role for women, especially when fertility comes to bear, a woman's age has a lot to do with how viable her reproductive life will be,....

If I were the said man, I'll consider divorce, because the very foundation upon which any union is built has been betrayed, I mean trust... And as thus, that union will never stand the test of time...

Divorce her, get a younger viable woman, and reproduce enough kids... She should sort herself out, or perhaps wait for another nigga to deceive again...
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
PaulKillerman:
not for women, age plays a very vital role for women, especially when fertility comes to bear, a woman's age has a lot to do with how viable her reproductive life will be,....

If I were the said man, I'll consider divorce, because the very foundation upon which any union is built has been betrayed, I mean trust... And as thus, that union will never stand the test of time...

This is what I sudgest

Divorce her, get a younger viable woman, and reproduce enough kids... She should sort herself out, or perhaps wait for another nigga to deceive again...
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Darrellhill: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
PaulKillerman:

This is what I sudjest. Thanks mannn

Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is she Older than the guy? Cux I been in same situation. She was 7 years older than me! But the I had first told her my real age, so she reduced her real age cux she claimed to love me. But when it all got busted.... Meeeen, The Love I had in me was lost forever! Ever since then. I always make sure I hide my age and ask a lady's age first... Cux some have perfected was of masking their old age. So those who havent fallen into such traps. Pls always table your matters to expirenced guys they are always helpful !
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by simplyhonest(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
my opinion is that both gender trade in lies and falsehood...it can be in terms of age, extra-marital affairs, income, or having kids outside the home...let's be fair when apportioning blames...#SimplyHonest
Re: Husband Discovered He Was Deceived By Wife 4yrs After by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
janengozi:

is he married her because of age
oh u don't know that age, determines if she will reproductive or not?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Afrocandy Is Taking It To Another Level ! / Woman's Viral Halloween Costume Hilariously Mocks All Her Ex-boyfriends / A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.