Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (185949 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
bro dnt mind her, let me send you her phone number, so that u can call her.
Are you okay? Don't dare me Prospersadsad
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
ritababe:

Wats up with Mr Nl, who we supporting?

Fynestboi of course. grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
shuo!!! na ur breast dey catch u abi?

ahhh, u sef dey wonder baba...

"You dey fight for what you dont even have a complete understanding of. Even wen no sign of war was shown, you shoot without care or caution....And later when the whole thing burst up in ya face, no one will be there to say you actually fired the first shot".......
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Oahray: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neyoor:

Teamfynestboi is for real, we ain't in need of all these. Carry your market go front tongue tongue tongue
if you come back later na double price o, that's if people never buy am finish.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Arsenalholic(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, but don't you think being addicted to CSKA Moscow would have been better? they have been Russian champion for the last 2 seasons. hahahahahah

Oya, help me holla, VIVA BARCELONA!
LMAO. I really don't know why other clubs derive pleasure in spiting Arsenal. Well, the glory days will return grin

I pray make I hala VIVA BARCA o. For why na?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by falconey(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
buh why he took dyeasy to verify people today .. guess much people are contesting..

be patient I THINK maybe he is busy with stuffs outside Nairaland .

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Awon da
Won da danmo

Awon da won ni logo.

Oya oya. Ijo alayo.

smiley

Fynestboi ni ke dibo fun

Fynestboi lolese.

#Democracy oo#
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordScent:

joy am curious about something....

If i quote you and i did not insult or bully you Whatsoever, why do you always reply with a derrogatory remark. I asked because this is gonna be like the third time you will be doing this. Why?
I have only quoted you with "A-wire cheesy " which is an appellation for people bearing AYO (JOY).... and you had to call me "shameless" for doing absolute nothing. You could have just said "please dont quote me again " in a gentle manner but no, you decided to test your fangs on me..... *sigh, Uhmmmmm*

I will let you go this time, not for anything but for peace sake. I will keep my quotes to reasonable people who truly deserves it and perhaps you will be able to keep all the insults to yourself as well.
Stay well

Uhmmmmm, the length

You and thesonofmark have been busy walloping her associate and you expect her to give a befitting response to your mention. kiss who does that??

The earlier you know same blood runs in different people, especially those with thesame pedigree. That is only when you will known how to deal with them.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
left to Go and marry and have kids.
grin But i hear say Kingtom wan be Reverend father. grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MrImole: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cc: dygeasy

I nominate omenka, chukwudi44, tonyebarcanista
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
sosiqdude:
We taking the crown cool

#TeamGiy.azz. #Giyaz.zForMrNairaland

Cc; Jaso..n21, Jigsaw..killah, Darke.nedrebel
.....Straight outta Comptoncheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordScent:

ahhh, u sef dey wonder baba...

"You dey fight for what you dont even have a complete understanding of. Even wen no sign of war was shown, you shoot without care or caution....And later when the whole thing burst up in ya face, no one will be there to say you actually fired the first shot".......
bro dnt mind her jor, she has been receiving many marriage suitors, thats why she wants to shakara for nairalanders.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
ritababe:

owl?
who knows. Maybe. Just maybe
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Oahray: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

Profess ya support first.
Den we get deal. cheesy
profess wetin? Na woman?
No worry. Garri no need advert. You go find me later tongue
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
ritababe:

Wats up with Mr Nl, who we supporting?
Let's see on the other side later, impossible to say for now.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by redgem(f): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This thread was opened today when lot of persons were either at work or busy doing other things, so it should be expected. But with what I'm seeing, the contestants might be more than 20 and hope you won't end up being confused on who to give your support and votes??

OK, I pray so....will just observe for now though

After nominations, will make my pick... #noconfusion
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
falconey:

which of them go make you no kill my vibe ?

choose am!

Your vibe is safe with me brova...

No ills upon yo from my throne !!

Soar high
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oahray:
profess wetin? Na woman?

No worry. Garri no need advert. You go find me later tongue

He pas woman ooo

grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you okay? Don't dare me Prospersadsad
lol i like this, i dare u, u get angry and we fight fork in the bedroom. yeah i will dare u.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
sosiqdude:
We taking the crown cool

#TeamGiyazz #GiyazzForMrNairaland

Cc; Jason21, Jigsawkillah, Darkenedrebel
Respect brother! Thanks for turning up. Hope to see how things turn out. School don sha open. They don call off strike. Chai! We go see how things go be.

Thanks.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Arsenalholic:
LMAO. I really don't know why other clubs derive pleasure in spiting Arsenal. Well, the glory days will return grin

I pray make I hala VIVA BARCA o. For why na?

The reason is not far fetched, arsenal has always been in almost every football fan mind but always pained that they re where they re right now.

Barcelona is the sure deal bro, we don't go 2 seasons without pleasing your heart with atleast 2 worthy trophies.

Please go down on your knees, close your eyes and together let's pray for arsenal and xhaka not to end up like jack wilshere.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
grin But i hear say Kingtom wan be Reverend father. grin
lol kingtom when get ashawo quarter for calabar. abi u nor hear?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
redgem:

OK, I pray so....will just observe for now though

After nominations, will make my pick... #noconfusion

Have you heard about the most friendly mod on Nairaland?

Have you heard about the guy that walks with basket filled with creative ideas?

Have you heard about a guy that is cute and intelligent.

Don't let me go on my sista.

Na fynestboi be him name.

Just join the ladder.

Fynestboi lolese.

Pls join fynestboi.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cutezt(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol..

continue whinning you hear..

You wey don pack all the girls with thosr dimplescheesy
Cheiii, ayaf dead, Na my mama dimple o, she just borrow me am grin . . . My Oga, oya na, endorse your boy na
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Let's see on the other side later, impossible to say for now.

Cracking my gun, and don't shout!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
bro dnt mind her jor, she has been receiving many marriage suitors, thats why she wants to shakara for nairalanders.

Hmmm e better be oo cheesy cheesy coz the last thing i wanna do right now is e-battling with a woman. I have tried as much as i could to make peace with those my conscience agree on. Whether they want peace or not is dependent on their body language.

iStandForPeace
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cutezt:
Cheiii, ayaf dead, Na my mama dimple o, she just borrow me am grin . . . My Oga, oya na, endorse your boy na
cutezt

cc dygeasy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol kingtom when get ashawo quarter for calabar. abi u nor hear?
Lmao! The guy na badoo sha. I miss am o!

I dey find campaign manager. Him say hin go do am for me if time reach. Now hin don go MIA. sad
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Arsenalholic(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The reason is not far fetched, arsenal has always been in almost every football fan mind but always pained that they re where they re right now.

Barcelona is the sure deal bro, we don't go 2 seasons without pleasing your heart with atleast 2 worthy trophies.

Please go down on your knees, close your eyes and together let's pray for arsenal and xhaka not to end up like jack wilshere.
Interesting! I'd rather pray for Arsene to be shown the door wink

I think that'd be the most effective prayer right now.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

Just join the ladder.

Fynestboi lolese.

Pls join fynestboi.
Campaign don start? Omo boys are not smiling for real o! grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Lmao! The guy na badoo sha. I miss am o!

I dey find campaign manager. Him say hin go do am for me if time reach. Now hin don go MIA. sad
hehehe well hopefull he go show b4 campaign go start. yeah he must show. u wan contest?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

Just join the ladder.

Fynestboi lolese.

Pls join fynestboi.

May your ancestors grant you your wish......

And MINE .... I only hope the gods are wise enough to differentiate our wishes cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (139) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.