Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (185930 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Oahray: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The reason is not far fetched, arsenal has always been in almost every football fan mind but always pained that they re where they re right now.

Barcelona is the sure deal bro, we don't go 2 seasons without pleasing your heart with atleast 2 worthy trophies.

Please go down on your knees, close your eyes and together let's pray for arsenal and xhaka not to end up like jack wilshere.
més que un club. You sabi better thing.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TamedWolf90: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
@tamedwolf90

Baba didn't see the message for email o...resend am abeg..how you dy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Campaign don start? Omo boys are not smiling for real o! grin

Follow. The lead.

Flow with the stream.

We are taking over Nairaland

Sey I try for the rap grin grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Oahray: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

He pas woman ooo

grin
how?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
LordScent:

Hmmm e better be oo cheesy cheesy coz the last thing i wanna do right now is e-battling with a woman. I have tried as much as i could to make peace with those my conscience agree on. Whether they want peace or not is dependent on their body language.

iStandForPeace
yeah true bro, i will pm u her number, so that both of u can talk on phone.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cutezt(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
AirSultan:
cutezt

cc dygeasy
Lol.thanks. Nominated and on the path to verification already, now, Na your support I need, hope ah gat that bro?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe well hopefull he go show b4 campaign go start. yeah he must show. u wan contest?
Ehen now. I wan use the platform take promote my brand. You know say i be upcoming artist na?

Na supports boys dey hustle for o
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by redgem(f): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

Have you heard about the most friendly mod on Nairaland?

Have you heard about the guy that walks with basket filled with creative ideas?

Have you heard about a guy that is cute and intelligent.

Don't let me go on my sista.

Na fynestboi be him name.

Just join the ladder.

Fynestboi lolese.

Pls join fynestboi.

Lol.... Yep, who doesn't know Fynestboi on Nl...? He is cool....

Up in mind.... Not to worry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Baba didn't see the message for email o...resend am abeg..how you dy

And you didn't bothered bringing it to my notice?

I don't blame you shall, I blame ekweremadu bad gang you have joined. lwkmh

Alright bro, but no need for that anymore, I will mention you elsewhere with my message.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

Follow. The lead.
Flow with the stream.

Small small sister. They never lift the ban for campaign. .... Just do it codedly to avoid getting ban by the moderator.

Meanwhile, we are on thesame lane as far as this contest is concern.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
ademipeju:

Follow. The lead.

Flow with the stream.

Lol, you try small. cheesy

But you fit drop Fynest join my team. Make i tutor you for free 24/7. gringrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oahray:
més que un club. You sabi better thing.

Where we come from, all we know about are "better things", lol
You re also barca??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
redgem:

Lol.... Yep, who doesn't know Fynestboi on Nl...? He is cool....

Up in mind.... Not to worry

Hugs her cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by torqque7(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Awww, sweetie compete na. I will protect you, trust me wink kiss

Lol..who is supposed to protect who?no be me suppose protect you?hahaha ehnn so Bigbaby is strong Enuf to protect an old man? grin ;Dare you sure you can? You are no more a mod so if shit goes down(which it will)you won't be able to delete bad post or ban offenders. grin grin..anyway let's think about it sha..

Btw..I am surprised you still up now,normally you'd av been asleep by now,you decided to look for extra trouble tonight abi? grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Ehen now. I wan use the platform take promote my brand. You know say i be upcoming artist na?

Na supports boys dey hustle for o
yeah yeah thats true bro, u have my vote already.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neyoor:

You and thesonofmark have been busy walloping her associate and you expect her to give a befitting response to your mention. kiss who does that??

The earlier you know same blood runs in different people, especially those with thesame pedigree. That is only when you will known how to deal with them.

For one, you may be right. But i think to each man, his own. Maybe i expected too much. And to think this is someone i do not like to trade words with, makes it more worrisome.

All the same, i'm still in my celibate mode.......No eFight cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neyoor:

You and theson.ofmark have been busy walloping her associate and you expect her to give a befitting response to your mention. kiss who does that??

The earlier you know same blood runs in different people, especially those with thesame pedigree. That is only when you will known hown to deal with them.

KingSLAY captains his sole battleship and bests even the most acclaimed seafarer on the waterways of lexical sparring.

I'd rather indulge myself counting colonies of S. Cerevisaea than gift Agaruwu23 the verification he seeks from his mental superior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Lol, you try small. cheesy

But you fit drop Fynest join my team. Make i tutor you for free 24/7. gringrin

Smh.

I resemble omo wa gba biscuit kafi gba owo lowo e.

grin

Like coca cola cover.
Try again later.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Oahray: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Where we come from, all we know about are "better things", lol You re also barca??
to the bones cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neyoor:

Small small sister. They never lift the ban for campaign. .... Just do it codedly to avoid getting ban by the moderator.

Meanwhile, we are on thesame lane as far as this contest is concern.

Baba oko mi.

Moti gbo.

D tin don kun for my body since.

Just can't wait to unleash.

Fynestboi till snail grows wings. grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Interesting! I'd rather pray for Arsene to be shown the door wink

I think that'd be the most effective prayer right now.

Lol, but this is what you arsenal fans aren't getting bro.
You just like majority others mostly in Nigeria are mere supporters and sympathizers of Arsenal with no stake in the club while arsene Wenger is not just the coach but also amongst the club shareholders, so how do you expect supporters and sympathizers to sack a shareholder?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
MrDojo:
Oga barcanista....shey u go like contest?? Make I nominate you?

LOL No jare... grin grin grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by AngelAhnie(f): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
I nominate my sweetheart Robosky02 cheesy

Bosky leg go tongue
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

KingSLAY captains his sole battleship and bests even the most acclaimed seafarer on the waterways of lexical sparring.
I'd rather indulge myself counting colonies of [i] S. Cerevisaea
than gift Agaruwu23 the verification he seeks from his mental superior.
[/i]

You won't cease to amaze me with all these your redundant vituperations bullet fired at aga.......... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I must confess, I'm perplexed.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Oahray:
to the bones cheesy

Hmmm, like me like you, Edo; like me like you, Esan; like me like you, Fcbarcelona, but the only diff is that you re fine and I'm not. *sobbing*

You just need to compensate me so that we will be on same level.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah true bro, i will pm u her number, so that both of u can talk on phone.

her number is the least of my probz. I have her on speed dial sef grin .
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Cutezt:

Lol.thanks. Nominated and on the path to verification already, now, Na your support I need, hope ah gat that bro?
ion really wanna get involved jo

but amma vote till the finals tho
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark

Happy new month. wink

Come join us na.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah yeah thats true bro, u have my vote already.
Yaaay!! Thanks bro, i appreciate.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2016
LordScent:

her number is the least of my probz. I have her on speed dial sef grin .
wow!! so tell me, what u want me to do for you concerning Joy. believe me i will take u to her doorstep.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to all those viewing this thread.

Fynestboi lolese.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Smh.

I resemble omo wa gba biscuit kafi gba owo lowo e.

grin

Like coca cola cover.
Try again later.
I admire your loyalty. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (139) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.