Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (186354 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
TheSonOfMark:

You agree KingSLAY is handsome. Same can't be appellated to your name.

You have a face made only for radio but since your lexical inarticulation matches your verbal banality, you'd be restricted to serve as the studio cleaner.

Agaruwu23 , all you need do is tie a wrapper around your loins and your regalia as a masquerade is complete.

Even Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee would be picked by your crush before you.
[/s] same old lines everyday. I can't waste my time flogging a dead horse.

[size=19pt][go and verify[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Obviously!!!

2013 undecided

And yet you dint know mods can participate in contest on here. They are just normal member chosen based on their activeness.

Obinoscopy contested in one couple's contest. Ma no begin list names.

Now tell me why I shouldn't call u JJC

oh cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2016
agarawu23:
AS for that gawt scentmarlc i no get your time today. Bleached maggot. angry

So you have finally found your crocky voice grin grin grin ....after so many devestating uppercuts from thesonofmark. cheesy

I initially thought i was the only irked by the way you look and dress. Buh obviously even the new nairalanders have heard of a toad-faced puppy who rambled his way to the second spot. One of my regrets on nairaland is having my name placed in the same context as yours - so appalling. Only God knows how long it will take plastic surgeons to redecorate that your smirky look. Agarawu be looking like chip munks since 1990 - 2017, a life horribly spent. SMH.

Aga my guy, have a blissful nightrest ( YOU DESERVE IT !!!!)

5 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Go nd start facing how u will get team nd not this busy body.

Una noise dis time can't stop him from contesting.

The Gods yaf spoken.

Oniranu undecided undecided

Heheheheehehehe, maybe you weren't aware of what happened at the just concluded miss Nairaland.

I sure wish you well!

Cheers sweetheart!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2016
ritababe:

oh cool

Owo tin Tami

Oya join us cry cry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2016
i dey contest bro need ur real support my real gee..
agarawu23:
i dey bro and u?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by rafeelly(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2016
this contest would be filled with plenty drama...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
LordScent:

So you have finally found your crocky voice grin grin grin ....after so many devestating uppercuts from thesonofmark. cheesy

I initially thought i was the only irked by the way you look and dress. Buh obviously even the new nairalanders have heard of a toad-faced puppy who rambled his way to the second spot. One of my regrets on nairaland is having my name placed in the same context as yours - so appalling. Only God knows how long it will take plastic surgeons to redecorate that your smirky look. Agarawu be looking like chip munks since 1990 - 2017, a life horribly spent. SMH.

Aga my guy, have a blissful nightrest ( YOU DESERVE IT !!!!)
[/s]

The desperate bleached contestant who couldn't take the 4th position after ass licking everyone for vote

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Owo tin Tami

Oya join us cry cry
we willl see about that
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

The desperate bleached contestant who couldn't take the 4th position after ass licking everyone to votes.

like seriously?
please drop it na

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Arsenalholic(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You seem correct but at the end just a single question would be asked..

Ozil Jr - Daddy, how many EPL trophies did you won in your years of playing for arsenal?

Ozil - None son!
Lol. Don't be so sure. He could yet win it before leaving. The future is there for the taking; no one is certain what it brings.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademipeju(f): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Heheheheehehehe, maybe you weren't aware of what happened at the just concluded miss Nairaland.

I sure wish you well!

Cheers sweetheart!

Join the league of greatness.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lucky Dube finally grows some balls albeit his phallus keeps sticking into Agaruwu the bonobo's rear orifice.

Pray tell, you were nominated, why did you turn the nominations down? You're scared the viewing public would criticize your yellow, unkempt dreadlocks and your black, weed-stained mandibles?

Social recluse! You'd always be nothing more than a thread-derailing, frivolous-chatting troll!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i dey contest bro need ur real support my real gee..
sure, I go vote u. wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 12:46am On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
I have got some couple of message asking me to contest, but I haven't done this prior now. Besides, I m hearing voices! , Some saying 'go go go Modelmike7 nd some saying hmmmmm.........

Bro, contesting or not should be at your will and not people's opinions because when the contest gets heater, some of these persons would leave you and you will be standing alone with your determination to see the end of the contest.

I wish you well and ofcourse welcome you with open arms!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by LordScent(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Obviously!!!

2013 undecided

And yet you dint know mods can participate in contest on here. They are just normal member chosen based on their activeness.

Obinoscopy contested in one couple's contest. Ma no begin list names.

Now tell me why I shouldn't call u JJC

Babe,

I think once fynestboi and the organizers are in

tandem.... The rest is history.

And true, mods have competed in the past....

But perhaps, fynest should release do a press statement in this regardz.

Cheers
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by papinx(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Screw the niceties - I'd be blunt (in my usual manner).

Fynestboi is a MODERATOR, right?

He's supposed to be an umpire as against a player in the envisaged game of wits, politicking and the likes.

His position as a moderator means he clearly has an unfair advantage over the other contestants.

Would Fynestboi ban his team when they spam the Celebrity and Education Sections like he banned those who campaigned in the just-concluded MISS NAIRALAND 2016?

The answer is " no! ". He'd let them roam free.

Fynestboi also has close ties with the other moderators which means they'd tilt towards his course - another unfair advantage over the other guys.

SILVERBIRD GROUP (ORGANIZERS OF MR. AND MISS NIGERIA PAGEANTRIES) DOESN'T ALLOW ITS STAFF COMPETE IN COMPETITIONS ORGANIZED BY THE COMPANY.

FYNESTBOI IS A STAFF (MODERATOR) OF NAIRALAND'S WORKFORCE. Templated on the cited example, Fynestboi is ineligible to contest except he resigns from his position as an umpire.

My honest opinion.
[/b]

Umpire? Afore ladling your plate with responses, I think you are quick to neglect the fact that every moderator has his/her jurisdiction. Fynestboi is a moderator in education section and I see no logical correlation with him having upper hand as noted by you in whatever happens in other sections.

The Umpire clearly, is Dygeasy who has proven beyond doubts that he is a man of integrity. And I must state that your honesty is perhaps misguided by implying that other moderators who have their names and integrity at stake would joke with such valuable intangible properties.

For the record, Fynestboi as a moderator is known for his just, astute and diligently impeccable traits which have drawn him warmly into the hearts of various nairalanders. He discharges his duties without fear or favour.

So sir, permit me to reiterate the fact that moderators are not demigods and I believe nairalanders are intellectuals who vote and support without any visceral alignment. He was nominated by various people on this platform who see the spiritedly altruistic traits exuded by his actions and that can only be good for nairaland.

#TeamFynestboi appreciates your blunt trait however the case may be. But, we stand for justice, fairness and equity. If no caveat prevents him from contesting, then GAME ON.

You can also join the team.

#TeamFynestboi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2016
ritababe:

like seriously?
please drop it na
i am dropping it na grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by photoshoot(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2016
I nominate (Photoshoot)myself

CC: Dygeasy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Lol. Don't be so sure. He could yet win it before leaving. The future is there for the taking; no one is certain what it brings.

Our antecedents sometimes determines how people judge our future, though they most times ends up being wrong. Yeah, its possible he could, I personally want to see arsenal win EPL trophy again before Wenger kiss football goodbye but I doubt if its possible. I pray it happens.

Does your pm works??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by iykekelvins(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2016
davbravo, I sight ucheesygrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2016
ritababe:

we willl see about that
smallie
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Lucky Dube finally grows some balls albeit his phallus keeps sticking into Agaruwu the bonolo's rear orifice.

Pray tell, you were nominated, why did you turn the nominations down? You're scared the viewing public would criticize your yellow, unkempt dreadlocks and your black, weed-stained mandibles?

Social recluse! You'd always be nothing more than a thread-derailing, frivolous-chatting troll!
second NYSC batch after your supposed graduation, when will you go for service? You waiting for it to be scrapped? cheesy cheesy

You got nothing on this dude Mr. Not in this life, not the one to come after cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm a kingmaker, you a King servant

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dgalon(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
i nominate madridguy

dan uwa ya kace? kowa yana kiran nashi nace nima bari na kira nawa. in kyau ne da ilimi wya kaimu duk kasarnan?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ritababe(f): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
smallie
giant
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Arsenalholic(m): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Our antecedents sometimes determines how people judge our future, though they most times ends up being wrong. Yeah, its possible he could, I personally want to see arsenal win EPL trophy again before Wenger kiss football goodbye but I doubt if its possible. I pray it happens.

Does your pm works??
No. I lost the p-word to the email I used during registeration.

Any problems?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2016
ritababe:

giant
smiles and nod my head. woya come and sit on my lap.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Bro, contesting or not should be at your will and not people's opinions because when the contest gets heater, some of these persons would leave you and you will be standing alone with your determination to see the end of the contest.

I wish you well and ofcourse welcome you with open arms!
........ Thanks bro. I will make up my mind before the deadline! All the best to you the King!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by drmikeadams(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked……❤ Done! grin

I nominate drmikeadams Cc dygeasy
grin grin.thank you...Na u be my ist shareholder
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
second NYSC batch after your supposed graduation, when will you go for service? You waiting for it to be scrapped? cheesy cheesy

You got nothing on this dude Mr. Not in this life, not the one to come after cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm w kingmaker, you a King servant
you must be kidding me, you mean the dude is praying for the graduation to be scrapped? I am not surprise if he graduate with 3rd class cos he uses all his time meant for reading to save pictures , Links and post of all nlder.

Kingsley my good friend. Go and verify grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by KINGinVAHALA: 12:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Arsenalholic:
No. I lost the p-word to the email I used during registeration.

Any problems?

Ooppss, Nah, just wanted to say HI to you via private chat. Hope that isnt a big deal and something to trouble your heart about?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by drmikeadams(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2016
MrDojo:

If you go gimme N49,999.00 from the moni you have a deal..... cheesy
grin ;DNo froblem....u be my second share holder

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (139) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.