Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) (1558 Views)

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Without Internet,only 20%of Our Naija Gals,would Have Been Dis V* / Naija Gals Are Lyk Nigerian Economy They Take Buh Give Nothing In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Naija gals are lovely and sometimes they can be full of magic like merlin, my experiences wth them might jus differ frm urs buh all the same lemme share mine cool

Being in a love relationship wth a naija gal is vewi time consuming as they want you to be there for them evewi time, and if this happens sometimes as a guy u'll enjoy it cos u're always together forming. love while ur mates are out there makn somethning meaning ful out of there twenty four hours. Then when the relationship goes sour then u'd realise how much of ur life u've wasted forming love cos u were tryna be wth her evewi time!

Naija gals think it's only sex naija guys want,that's why they always say things like "shey u've gotten wht u want " after the first time u guys have sex or parhaps she cld sey "shey now u've had sex wth me,if u like start behaving any how,God will judge., I remember a gal saying that to me some time ago and I'm wondering. Is the sex we had meant to hand cuff my hands and legs to the relation ship

Naija gals like to answer wth the word "nothing " when stuff is goin on in her mind,like guys are a mind detecting machine dats supposed to know wat their problems are, and when u really approach things like nothing is really happening jus like she answered she'd term you to be an uncaring guy, who doesn't know how to treat a lady

Naija gals don't read, a lot of them embellish their faces wth make ups and all other things buh fail to develop their brain and mind by reading books which will develop them and Also ensure that they act and think reasonably in their endeavours

Naija gals always let themselves be deceived by wat happens in movies, and this is not supposed to be, a movie is a movie and real life is real life,cos a guy went through a painful ordeal in a movie cos of a gal doesn't mean he'll neccessarily do dat fo a lady in real life cos the actor was paid to play that role and he had to rehearse long. enuff to get it right

Naija gals see a rich guy as a source of escaping poverty and dis is wrong cos the bible says the lord shall supply all ur needs according to his riches in glory through christ jesus and not some boifwends,the earlier they know this truth the better for them,cos the love of money as made many of them get peirced wth many perditions

Naija gals think marriage is the ultimate achievement In a woman's life and that is not through hence this makes then desperate and cheapen themselves before men, ladies marraige is not the ultimate in ur life,u have dream and ambition u were born wth pls chase it like u'll chase after a bus u forgot ur phone in

Thank you and God bless cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ikbnice(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
it a hell of a time reading this post.

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by youngest85(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
amen
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who brk ya hrt op?
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by theLegion(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Humans DIFFER.
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by Phasesone(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
The most interesting part was where you said that marriage is the greatest achievement.... Yes Marriage should not be the greatest achievement in a woman's life.... But somehow I am happy it is so.... Here is why

If you look at America where a woman is almost equal to a man, and her choices in life and based on her and not on the society.... These people barely get married to one man for life.... Look at the popular celebrities for example e.g Kim Kardashian, Her husband Kanye West is her 5th Husband....

Women there even see marriage as a dating relationship, as a simple court order allows them to divorce that man....

Also Nigerian girls are what I call developing Women..... There was a time when american women were like that.... (just like the way Nigerian ladies are) and then they developed, got advanced and moved on to what they are today...

The era of that change is sweeping over africa, including Nigeria and soon you will see a difference in the Nigerian girls and you will come up with a different complaint....
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who brk ya hrt op?
no one broke my heart!
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by waxxydude: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
They behave like they don't like preek but just give em sometime maybe 15mins, they're already tryna bite off the cap all in the name of giving a good head.

But i love em.
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
waxxydude:
They behave like they don't like preek but just give em sometime maybe 15mins, they're already tryna bite off the cap all in the name of giving a good head.

But i love em.
hehehehehe,they love dick a lot dey jus like to pretend,like when some dem come visiting,and I touch her breats she'll hit my hands wth her hand and when I succesfully throw some stunts and I get that pant of her waist and put my dick in her she'll charge up like a turbine and I'll be like hey wetin be dis!
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by waxxydude: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
jonaifame22:
hehehehehe,they love dick a lot dey jus like to pretend,like when some dem come visiting,and I touch her breats she'll hit my hands wth hand and when I succesful throw some syunts and I get that pant of her waist and put he dick in her she'll charge up like a turbine and I'll be like hey wetin be dis!
Hehe all naa wash.

Suffry sha nor go rape persin pikin with this ya formula. grin
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Phasesone:
The most interesting part was where you said that marriage is the greatest achievement.... Yes Marriage should not be the greatest achievement in a woman's life.... But somehow I am happy it is so.... Here is why

If you look at America where a woman is almost equal to a man, and her choices in life and based on her and not on the society.... These people barely get married to one man for life.... Look at the popular celebrities for example e.g Kim Kardashian, Her husband Kanye West is her 5th Husband....

Women there even see marriage as a dating relationship, as a simple court order allows them to divorce that man....

Also Nigerian girls are what I call developing Women..... There was a time when american women were like that.... (just like the way Nigerian ladies are) and then they developed, got advanced and moved on to what they are today...

The era of that change is sweeping over africa, including Nigeria and soon you will see a difference in the Nigerian girls and you will come up with a different complaint....
Don't generalize because I am African American woman. Not all marriages in America are like that. Also the celebrity marriages are publicity stunts to get more views, which makes more money for them. I thought you would have known it. So what women have same rights even same pay for work as men. What your issue with marriages in America? If marriage isn't what you want , you're able to move on with your life instead of living with a cheating spouse or spouse living a different lifestyle. It is what it is but don't generalize in America. People make everything eveything look so bad over here but can't wait for a green card to come to America so stop it.

1 Like

Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by Youngpo413: 1:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Don't generalize because I am African American woman. Not all marriages in America are like that. Also the celebrity marriages are publicity stunts to get more views, which makes more money for them. I thought you would have known it. So what women have same rights even same pay for work as men. What your issue with marriages in America? If marriage isn't what you want , you're able to move on with your life instead of living with a cheating spouse or spouse living a different lifestyle. It is what it is but don't generalize in America. People make everything eveything look so bad over here but can't wait for a green card to come to America so stop it.
u look good
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by Phasesone(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
ebonyeyes88:

Green card you say! You speak so full of yourself and of your country..... Maybe you have have been married like 2 times or had up to 10 boyfriends ... which am sure you slept with all of them......

This just shows a lack of culture.... which makes most marriages in America (up to 60%) a failure.... Over there the second marriage is almost as popular as the first....

Am not here to argue over marriages between countries.... Because I know that a cultured country and people make the best and FYI ... America isn''t cultured... Many Nigerian men run to America, make some cash and run back to marry Nigerian women... (green card indeed)

Am not generalizing, but since you took it a little personal... am sure you are one of these uncultured women?
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Phasesone:

Green card you say! You speak so full of yourself and of your country..... Maybe you have have been married like 2 times or had up to 10 boyfriends ... which am sure you slept with all of them......

This just shows a lack of culture.... which makes most marriages in America (up to 60%) a failure.... Over there the second marriage is almost as popular as the first....

Am not here to argue over marriages between countries.... Because I know that a cultured country and people make the best and FYI ... America isn''t cultured... Many Nigerian men run to America, make some cash and run back to marry Nigerian women... (green card indeed)

Am not generalizing, but since you took it a little personal... am sure you are one of these uncultured women?

why are you mad? So mad you insult me I'm happy aren't you? Lol you got to be kidding about coming to America in such way? But my people don't go to your country and marry a person just to get green card?? So why d heck is it any right for you to do that? Have you lost your senses? Be happy let's stop the insults and daggers. Don't spew out your negative energy on me, it seems like you got bigger problems than anyone else having a mentality like you. Ashamed, and I hope you find happiness in your life bro... Grow up life is way too short. It my opinion and should be respected.. Stop generalizing Nigerian women period. Your mom is a woman so it helps.. Don't make yourself look like a fool posting useless information about women unless you planning on turning gay, then keep your hole shut, smells like shit..
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
u look good
thanks boo
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Another generalisation. 0_o
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by Phasesone(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
why are you mad? So mad you insult me Be happy let's stop the insults and daggers. Don't spew out your negative energy on me, it seems like you got bigger problems than anyone else having a mentality like you. Ashamed, and I hope you find happiness in your life bro... Grow up life is way too short. It my opinion and should be respected.. Stop generalizing Nigerian women period. Your mom is a woman so it helps.. Don't make yourself look like a fool posting useless information about women unless you planning on turning gay, then keep your hole shut, smells like shit..

When I started this conversation with you I didnt expect anything resourceful to come out of it... Your signature says it all..... Well arguing with a woman is an ugly event which I do not wish to be a participator.....

I hope you understand my grounds.... the possibility of you being a virgin are at 25%.. Right here in Nigeria virginity represents a good woman (although it is not the criteria of a good wife)... You may have fling that on some few boyfriends or One night stand to a degree.... But this differentiates the culture in a Nigerian woman and an American woman (African American also)...........

I made this comment simple.... Maybe you are a simpleton and is unable to understand what I said and where am heading... but i perfectly understand you since you base your opinion on the fact that not all women are the same...

Understand the culture (Its what builds men and builds women also, and what Americans don't have)
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
thanks boo
I'm not worthy to be called ur boo,cos I'm a bad boi!
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'm not worthy to be called ur boo,cos I'm a bad boi!
u funny tho, anyways how's your day?
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
u funny tho, anyways how's your day?
my day's been as beautiful as ur face, buh it's been work all day long plus a customer of mine jus got back frm texas and he had loads of gists for me
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Phasesone:

When I started this conversation with you I didnt expect anything resourceful to come out of it... Your signature says it all..... Well arguing with a woman is an ugly event which I do not wish to be a participator.....

I hope you understand my grounds.... the possibility of you being a virgin are at 25%.. Right here in Nigeria virginity represents a good woman (although it is not the criteria of a good wife)... You may have fling that on some few boyfriends or One night stand to a degree.... But this differentiates the culture in a Nigerian woman and an American woman (African American also)...........

I made this comment simple.... Maybe you are a simpleton and is unable to understand what I said and where am heading... but i perfectly understand you since you base your opinion on the fact that not all women are the same...

Understand the culture (Its what builds men and builds women also, and what Americans don't have)
Oracle? How exactly do you know what day and time I lost my virginity? Are you God Almighty or a fool? The comments you made is enough to get banned. Because of your racists comments and I don't believe all Nigerian people as a whole would think like you anyway...Have you been with an American woman or just going off of assumption? Whether your story is fake or real I can go to another country without having to use or marry someone for a greencard, that's all I'm saying. Playing games like that could turn out to be fatal if dealing with the wrong person. You should be careful what you put in social media websites. I know how good it feels for you to shame me, a complete stranger, and that's your own personal problem. I'm responding to the post unless you want to get personal let's go. If not, choose your words wisely and stop being a stereotype. I have Nigerian friends who didn't wait until marriage so that proves my point. When you come to America you free period.. I wish you could proudly say this in America ... grin
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Naija gals, i hail oh

Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
my day's been as beautiful as ur face, buh it's been work all day long plus a customer of mine jus got back frm texas and he had loads of gists for me
Texas yea?? My baby sister lives there... I live in Memphis Tennessee.
I just got of work also. Tired but feels good when you are paid well for your hard work..
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anyway I'm off this subject. Its useless and racist.. In unfollowing this post. SMDH, SMFH...
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by jonaifame22(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Texas yea?? My baby sister lives there... I live in Memphis Tennessee.
I just got of work also. Tired but feels good when you are paid well for your hard work..
u're right ebony, so tell me wat's the secret of ur beauty
Re: Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
u're right ebony, so tell me wat's the secret of ur beauty
how u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Will Vote For Vizkiz / Notorious Returns.... / Is it True Nigeria Men Aint Romantic?? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.