Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Are Men So Selfish ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Selfish ? (1531 Views)

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Jenny1010(f): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Men , especially Nigeria men are extremely selfish when it comes to relationship. They always feel like women needs them more than they need women. Men ARE raised by their mothers to be be selfish...and No matter how sensitive or "different" men declare themselves to be they always end up being more interested in making themselves happy than making you happy...all the while expecting you to take care of them when they are sick, cook for them when they are hungry, sleep with them when they want sex. In my experience the only time a man is ever warm or understanding is when he wants pleasing of some kind. No matter how evolved they think they are, that is ultimately what they think your purpose is. To make them feel good. I have been out with all types of men...each one as selfish and hard-hearted as the last..

A man will want his woman not to be money conscious but would remain sex conscious. who wan be maga?

A man will want his woman to take in before he takes her to the alter to be certain that her womb is intact , but wouldn't let the woman know how much he has in his account to ascertain that he is financially stable. Who no wan assurance?

Men will want a woman to give him a Mouth Gig but would frown when a woman ask for a mouth job . who doesn't want extreme pleasure?

The one that annoy me the most is that, Some men would want to Bleep a woman through the butt but wouldn't want a woman stick even a finger in their butt. isnt that pure wickedness?

I can go on and on about men selfishness ......

Men expect the world from women, yet give little in return! And God forbid we
become too needy!

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by ajasbaba(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
this experience we you gather,

if nah for better job you for don go far.

after all men will always be men.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
The moment you start asking such questions
Then I know it the u have lost it.

#team independent women

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Essence6055: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Men are so selfish... I wonder which market they sell the fish.....

Why do women have the habit of choosing men who do not provoke a blessing on them, I just want Miss I have been with so many men that made this thread to think about it...

Stop dating a pity or a future ambition and date a man
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jenny1010:
Men , especially Nigeria men are extremely selfish when it comes to relationship. They always feel like women needs them more than they need women. Men ARE raised by their mothers to be be selfish...and No matter how sensitive or "different" men declare themselves to be they always end up being more interested in making themselves happy than making you happy...all the while expecting you to take care of them when they are sick, cook for them when they are hungry, sleep with them when they want sex. In my experience the only time a man is ever warm or understanding is when he wants pleasing of some kind. No matter how evolved they think they are, that is ultimately what they think your purpose is. To make them feel good. I have been out with all types of men...each one as selfish and hard-hearted as the last..

A man will want his woman not to be money conscious but would remain sex conscious. who wan be maga?

A man will want his woman to take in before he takes her to the alter to be certain that her womb is intact , but wouldn't let the woman know how much he has in his account to ascertain that he is financially stable. Who no wan assurance?

Men will want a woman to give him a Mouth Gig but would frown when a woman ask for a mouth job . who doesn't want extreme pleasure?

The one that annoy me the most is that, Some men would want to Bleep a woman through the butt but wouldn't want a woman stick even a finger in their butt. isnt that pure wickedness?

become too needy!

undecided

You attract what you are. Your friends, the people you role with etc are a reflection of yourself. It is not a mistake that you've attracted all kinds of bad men into your life. From your write up, I can easily make an inference on your ideologies. Not judging.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Synzu(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
kenonze:
The moment you start asking such questions
Then I know it the u have lost it.

#team independent women

Feminist much?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Laveda(f): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Synzu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP, you're at liberty to choose who won't roll over you. Simply exercise that right rather than let your own selfish interest drive you into the arms of the wrong guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
You don't have to depend on a man to be ur "helper" and succor in time of need..You can be ur own helper..A man will respect u more if u dont depend on him for everything__but if the only thing u can offer a man is sex then don't be surprised when he starts cheating on u with someone more responsible and has something else to offer apart from yansh_!_

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
likewise women.

been asking my chubby neighbor to allow me taste her pvssy, it's being months now and she's still denying me entrance to her porous seme border.

common pvssy!!!!
the way some ladies holds much value to their pvssy still amazes me.
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by waywardpikin: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chai... WHO BROKE THIS ONE'S HEART OOO??
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
stupidity:
likewise women.

been asking my chubby neighbor to allow me taste her pvssy, it's being months now and she's still denying me entrance to her porous seme border.

common pvssy!!!!
the way some ladies holds much value to their pvssy still amazes me.

ITS LIKE EVERYTIME YOU USE THE TOILET, COMMON SENSE LEAVES YOUR BODY IN FORM OF FAECES. THAT'S WHY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NONE LEFT. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jenny1010 if this is ur conclusion then u have not met all types of men... Also u must understand that marriage is not built on money and sex (it will collapes badly) but its more of unquestionable love and understanding
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Bantino(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Jenny1010:

become too needy!

undecided

According to your President, women belong to the kitchen, living room (watching zee world) and most importantly, the other room

Na ur president talk am oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Frankraj: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jenny1010:

become too needy!

undecided

With all this things you listed here against men , just be ready to remain Unmarried or face early divorce after your marriage .
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Which kind of men do you hang out with
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Because they are babies ...

That's how I see them. smiley

You just have to love and take them for who they are smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by romme2u: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
its a man's world...............................................keep on trying, u may never know when it is going to smile on you.

REMEMBER THOMAS EDISON
Re: Why Are Men So Selfish ? by Warhawk(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Don't take out ur frustrations here.. It's not our fault ur boyF used you

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You Fast / What Does She Mean By These Words / What Is A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.