Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate (40892 Views)

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by lordmassac(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2016
chimaobinelson:
IF ONLY WE ALL KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE AND HINDRANCES SARAKI N EKWEREMMADU OFFER TO BUHARIS UTMOST SECRETE BIGOTRY MOTIVE ON THIS COUNTRY..WE WIL DEFINITELY HIT THE ROAD IN PROTEST OF SOLIDARITY FOR D SP N DSP...ISLAMIZATION IS ON COURSE,N ONLY D SARAKI-LED SENATE IS D RESISTOR!!!!

Chai!! See the way u think

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by feeloscar(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2016
tammie24:
Abeg who has seen Aishailubuton?
I no no, ask Tammiethief now, na him dey in charge of the case.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by holaralph(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:
But u re answerable 2 ur gworo chewing daura dullardeeeeen bastard.

A Man who murdered hundreds of innocent protesters In SE

0ver 500 Shia Muslims in Zaria.

Without even showing a remorse

Is worse than a bastard.

Quote me all u can,

Age is just numbers, u earn ur respect

And I got no outa of it 4 d bastard president.

Take it 2 any Zombie bank and cash it.
............ It is imminent that you are nothing but a beneficiary of the past corrupt Government that as ruled Nigeria for the past 16years, Nigeria as an enclave will be great and a force to be reckon with whether You IDENSKO or whatever You call yourself Like it or not......... Am convince that people like you are product of the 16 years of misrule of Nigeria........ You are still bittered because somebody that you Love so dearly Lost that election......... Continue to be bittered until when you finally Lost your grip on Gods mercy due to your corrupted and unbending evil yielding attitudes towards Nigeria and the citizens continue to post unreasonable post.......

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by holaralph(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2016
lordmassac:

Chai!! See the way u think
........... The great man and a woman that gave birth to you never made a mistake given birth to you but you made a great mistake by coming to this world to exercise your hatred for a country that your ancestors my ancestors fought faithfully for in order to be an independent country......... Whether you like it or not God will filter all evil people out of nigeria, if you are involve then you will be filter also
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by gulfer: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2016
“Being President of the Senate does not make you the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
^^^ is epic!

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by lordmassac(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2016
holaralph:
........... The great man and a woman that gave birth to you never made a mistake given birth to you but you made a great mistake by coming to this world to exercise your hatred for a country that your ancestors my ancestors fought faithfully for in order to be an independent country......... Whether you like it or not God will filter all evil people out of nigeria, if you are involve then you will be filter also

Applause.

Using religion to defend forgery/criminal case? Ponderous!

But, I sincerely appreciate the fact that your insult was directed at me only.

God bless u my brother. At least u did not disrespect my parent.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by eetua: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2016
bensine:
Why can't saraki just resign honourably and save his career?...some Nigerians shall!!! He alrdy have a strong case against him in CCT now foggery case. Either ways, he might be convicted and disgraced n jailed. He should just save his name n career cos those after him have found a soft spot to hit him, an offence in which they know he's guilty of. But pride won't allow him do the needful...that's y bible says pride goeth before destruction.

Same question I have asked myself a million times... and while we're at it, we also need to ask why has PMB not shown us his original WAEC certificate instead of hiding under the defense of 13 SAN... Does it mean PMB too forged his WAEC cert.... We also need to ask why the case against Buratai was swiftly swept under the carpet...
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by holaralph(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2016
pippimp:

Only in a lawless country would an AG make such a statement under these circumstances. That being said, since the matter is in court, they should let the court decide.
......... Am sure your kind lives in pluto...... See your level of thinking you this corrupt minded man........ May be you are among those guys saraki use to launder money for himself..............
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by holaralph(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
lordmassac:

Applause.

Using religion to defend forgery/criminal case? Ponderous!

But, I sincerely appreciate the fact that your insult was directed at me only.

God bless u my brother. At least u did not disrespect my parent.
........... I never had intention of commenting that way to you it was a guy you commented under his comment I intends commenting on........I think his name is something Chimaobi........ pardon me please

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by holaralph(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2016
holaralph:
........... I never had intention of commenting that way to you it was a guy you commented under his comment I intends commenting on........I think his name is something Chimaobi........ pardon me please
@ Lordmassac His name is Chimaobinelson........

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by lordmassac(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2016
holaralph:
@ Lordmassac His name is Chimaobinelson........

Now I understand bro. God bless you, God bless me, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by lordmassac(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
@holaralph

I dnt know why those kids love defending crime with religion. What has forgery case got to do with islamization?? As if saraki is not a Muslim
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by DrLuv: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2016
onepluone:
[size=18pt]Buhari is high on power? Power dat he was not born with, i dont think he will complete the full 4 years. Go mark these words!

Buhari is headed 4 destruction and all with him will be destroyed. Nigeria will survive.
[/size]
mark your words ke?? mere mortal.kai.
who is he that cause he who the almighty has blessed and elevated.
God has not forgotten nigeria..he knows why he has allowed buhari to ascend to this position.
besides thw question we all nigerians must ask our selves..these men ..what they have been accused off..are they guilty on moral grounds..leave the issue of court out pf this...even the court can decide to exonerate a criminal with a very good proven case on the part of the defendant..
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by pippimp(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2016
holaralph:
......... Am sure your kind lives in pluto...... See your level of thinking you this corrupt minded man........ May be you are among those guys saraki use to launder money for himself..............

Bro's, when a matter is in court, the AG is not answerable to anyone until the determination by the courts. Law 101.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by dracosith(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2016
A presidential aide answering a call for the AGF and some cows don't see any conspiracy there. U people really need prayers.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:

Is worse than a bastard.

Quote me all u can,

The most senseless and stupendous comment I have ever seen in my life.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by tammie24: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2016
feeloscar:
I no no, ask Tammiethief now, na him dey in charge of the case.
ok
I thief your brain abi

That's why you can't make a reasonable comments
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by feeloscar(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
tammie24:
ok
I thief your brain abi

That's why you can't make a reasonable comments
yes now,but as e no be your level own you no fit use am.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by teebell999(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:

Is worse than a bastard.

Quote me all u can,

So it was Buhari that gave d order to Nigeria army to kill those Shiites? must you comment? if u dont have any tangible contribution to a post, why not just read and get out. THIS IS DISGUSTING!
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by notoriousbabe: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2016
2naira50kobo:

No be small blood o my dear... Assorted teeth full ground seff! cheesy
brown teeth full of goro
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by okebaba: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2016
ayindejimmy:
what do they want the AG to speak on...a matter already in court ?

You are on Point. Simple summary!
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by okebaba: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2016
GenBuhari:
Lets for argument's sake say this senate committee represents Saraki who is the accused in a criminal case that is in court.
Lets also say that the AGF represents the prosecutor of Saraki in the criminal case that is in court.

So essentially what we have is an accused summoning his prosecutor in a criminal case that has already commenced.

Do these senators even have sense? **SMH**

you are on point. We need to educate bunch of EDUCATED ILLITERATE voted in the 8th senate grin grin
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by Ryabcool(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
OYERINDEJ:
I see the conspiracy theory in full, saraki,s days are numbered, but the president should not expect it easy cos the saraki i know is a dogged slow poison, dont be suprised he may and just may unseat the president come 2019 with the way things are going, cos baba has lost more than 50% of the goodwill that brought him to power while making bukola popular. i fear for the near future....
popular? No. Unpopular? Yes
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by stefan388: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2016
engrlarex:

it's either your brain is leaking or u just escape from yaba left. I have no response for nuisance like you. we just started second phase of the year, it's not too late to redirect your brain to think.
I was just informing you that while Buhari is fighting enemies, his wife, Mrs. Aisha Halliburton Buhari is declared wanted in the US. If you people are human enough, kindly ask her to travel to the US. Isn't it shameful that Buhari is busy going after fake forgery case against other where as he is the chief forger of Secondary School. Certificate. Shameless class of dumbest people. Tufiakwa to you all.
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by sanusidabo: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Our mandate with you cowards Senators isn't for you to go and be defending saraki atrocities. A call for scraping the Senate in our system
Re: Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate by chimaobinelson(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
lordmassac:

Now I understand bro. God bless you, God bless me, God bless Nigeria
lol grin grin grin funny pipo .keep shooting urselves on the leg while aiming me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.