Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Untitled - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Untitled (16828 Views)

Untitled / Untitled Fiction / Untitled Fantasy Novel: Read And Review,people! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untitled by illusion2: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2009
maedan:

@ ill2---- give a girl some time (wiping sweat from brow) cheesy. It's not as easy as it looks wink. I think I'll try and rustle something up tomorrow, hopefully wink.

Take ur time dearie. . . . .was just missing ya. . . .sort of wink
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2009

Thanks ill2, the cares of life can be a drag on my little ability cheesy. But since you said the magic words(blush blush)----I will put some "back" into it kiss grin.
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2009
maedan:

Thanks ill2, the cares of life can be a drag on my little ability cheesy. But since you said the magic words(blush blush)----I will put some "back" into it kiss grin.

Thanks e-sweetie pie  kiss kiss. . . . .but pls quality over quantity . . . .  wink ,did u catch our game last nite?
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2009
lol @ ill2 - love it when you sweet-talk me grin
quantity over quality you say grin angry grin Have I ever fallen short of the mark?? Okay, maybe once or twice

Here's some "quality" for you. . . cheesy

u sef, ill2, u too dey yab grin
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2009
“Tiara, baby. . .,” he crooned, rising and trying to wrap his arms around her. “One kiss isn’t going to hurt, would it?”

“First a kiss, then what?” she asked, angry and a little scared. “Is that why you brought me here?” As she spoke, she backed out of his arms. Only now she was beginning to realise how menacing he seemed, so tall and broad shouldered and – bigger than she was. They were all alone in the house, who could help her if she screamed? She berated herself for her foolishness in trusting him.

He saw the fearful look on her face and sighed. “Babe, relax. You know I love you. You’re my girl now. I just wanted us to know each other better.”

“Yes; “know” being the operative word here,” she sneered, snatching up her purse. “Look, just take me home, Raymond.”

“I will,” he told her, his voice placating, as he reached out to take her hand. “I’m sorry that I offended you. You don’t know how beautiful you are. . .” He began to caress her skin tenderly, and she snatched her hand away.

“What’s your problem?” he suddenly snapped, startling her. “Am I so disgusting? Many girls would kill to be in your shoes right now. Going skittish ‘cos of one measly kiss. I should have known you’re just a kid.” He took up his keys from the nearby dressing table.

Tiara was too dazed by his change of attitude to speak, and followed him without a word back out to the car.

He drove her home in silence, but when he stopped in front of the house and she made to get out, he stopped her with a hand on her arm. She shrugged it away at once, and he sighed.

“Look, I’m sorry okay? I really thought you were into me,” he said gently. “But if you think I’m going to fast, I’m ready to. . .”

“Forget it, Raymond,” she said, shaking her head a little sadly. “I don’t blame you for what happened; I should never have gone with you to your house in the first place.” She took a deep breath. “I don’t think we should see each other again.”

“If that’s the way you feel,” he replied, after a few moments. He knew he’d blown it, and he wasn’t the begging type. He was used to girls being easy, and though Tiara was different, and he’d have loved to get closer to her – but if she was such a prissy little miss, then he probably didn’t need the drama.

She was taken aback by how unfeeling he was, but swallowed any self-pity and with dignity, got out of the car and, without a backward glance, headed for her front door. She’d barely rung the bell when she heard him drive off with a squeal of tyres, and it was then a single tear fell on her cheek.

Re: Untitled by MyneWhite1(f): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2009
hey hey more please, you're good.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2009

@ Myne White, thanks a bunch. There's so much in my head but so little time to put it down. Like I told illusion2, it's not so easy! Cheers babes.
Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
Raymond. . .fine boy and up and coming rapist. Nd I liked the guy O,he kinda reminds me of me. . .if I were richer grin
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2009

Oops, rapist?? Lol, @ ravenzord, that was not the impression I was trying to make! He's just a randy young fella too used to having his way with girls -who knows, a mere kiss would have slaked his youthful urges. Babe wasn't hanging around to find out though wink.
Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2009
But if I was the guy I'd dump that Tiara girl also. . .although it's not like they've started dating.

Let's call him an Up n Coming womanizer,eh?
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
Ta, that's better wink.

BTW, who dumped who angry cheesy - guys and their egos sef.
Re: Untitled by Atreus(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2009
I thought ray was gonna rape tiara.
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 3:41am On Sep 18, 2009
Nice one. . . much shorter tho',but still nice. . . . .  . . kiss kiss

I no go 'yab' again wink
Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2009
maedan:

Ta, that's better wink.

BTW, who dumped who angry cheesy - guys and their egos sef.

Of course the guy dumped the girl. . who ended up crying?
Re: Untitled by RuuDie(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ maedan,

Absolutely outstanding. . . . simply picturesque - just like in everyday life.

what am really interested in seeing is how u patch up ray & tiara back together again - if indeed they'll get back together - from what i just read, i think its a bit of a tricky spot u've put yourself in with this last scene. . . . it'd a lot of guile to craft out something "believable"; consistent with what has just transpired.

i'm really looking forward to seeing how u work it out!

Pretty sure u can pull it off, u've shown too much potential already. . . . am just so fascinated to see how!
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ ravenzord
Nope, Tiara was the one to call it quits - read thru again - and she was crying a little - and more out of annoyance at herself than any regrets. It's just a story though so people are free to draw their own conclusions wink.

@RuuDie
Wow, thanks for that. Okay, the Tiara/Raymond fiasco is def. over. She can do better, don't you think cheesy?
Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
She was just bluffing jare,she expected d guy 2 beg her and she was shocked when he didn't,U said so urself tongue/
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ravenzord, she was shocked because he was two-faced, not because she was heartbroken. Geez, man, you sound like a serious heartbreaker yourself grin! Hope you're not one or those that find joy in another's misery! grin tongue
Re: Untitled by RuuDie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
maedan:

@RuuDie
Wow, thanks for that. Okay, the Tiara/Raymond fiasco is def. over. She can do better, don't you think cheesy?

Def. she can do very much better!

thats surely 1 way out. . . . but i think if u worked @ it, u could make an interesting piece outta the tiara / ray thing. if its a tale of romance u're writing, then i think u've got a pretty good lead here too.
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ ruudie - not a chance cheesy! Oh, I'll make Ray come begging, but she won't budge. Fate has real love for her waiting around the corner. . . It was right under her nose but----

Ok, I've let enough out of the bag, Don't want to ruin it for u'all before I write then post it!!!
Re: Untitled by RuuDie(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
maedan:

@ ruudie - not a chance cheesy! Oh, I'll make Ray come begging, but she won't budge. Fate has real love for her waiting around the corner. . . It was right under her nose but----

Ok, I've let enough out of the bag, Don't want to ruin it for u'all before I write then post it!!!

thats good. . . . good u made up ur mind about d route to thread - sure makes ur work lighter!

I've got stuff am writing but don't have the heart to put it out - maybe, someday!
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
Pls how do i get an isbn for my book!
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
@dgreatrock, I've no idea, but there's a topic on it somewhere here on lit. thread, I think.

@ ruudie, why not post it? You've got nothing but friends around here! I at least, promise to be very supportive wink!
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2009
@maedan,
can we talk? dgreatrock@yah,
i am waiting pls
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
@dgreatrock, what's up?
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
i dey 0! i dey wait for yahoo messenger for ur chat
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
@dgreatrock - you are greatly commanding shocked cheesy. I'll have to think this thru quite carefully to glean ur true intentions - meanwhile, have you found the ISBN thread yet??
Re: Untitled by illusion2: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
why are all these guys chasing maedan? Look elsewhere pls,she's taken. . . .focus on the 'novel' however  angry
Re: Untitled by sino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2009
Hi maedan, when will you reveal the title?Nice one im getting addicted thumbs up. Me got issue with dis small pikins wey dey play love sha undecided
Re: Untitled by maedan(f): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ sino
I was hoping you guys could suggest a title to me as the story progresses.
And kids grow fast these days - but u're right; I'm trying to be real but I don't encourage teen promiscuity. I'll keep that in mind.
Re: Untitled by dgreatrock(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Maedan, forgive me, i never intended to so be.

i do not have any ulterior motive for my IVs, if you are not ok with it you may ignore it. I actually had my own observations and questions i didnt want to show here. embarassed
Re: Untitled by ravenzord(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2009
maedan:

@ravenzord, she was shocked because he was two-faced, not because she was heartbroken. Geez, man, you sound like a serious heartbreaker yourself grin! Hope you're not one or those that find joy in another's misery! grin tongue

Nah girl,I'm not in2 heartbreaking,just kidding. And I'm not in2 teenage promiscuity also,believe it or not cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.