Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend (11929 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by TheSeeker(m): 6:15am On Sep 07, 2009
My question still is that, how does a one-time, two-time or even ten-time sex equate to the amount of trust you put in her? How does it balance up with the love you have/had for her? How does it measure up to scale with how much you 'spent' on her (not like this matters)?

If you ask me, it's not worth it. Lots of men have trusted women in the past and in the end, got hurt. Did the sex they have with these women subsided the pain and the agony? Sex doesn't really mean or guarantee anything in a relationship; it's just mere funfair and that's about it.

If you bone her now, you'll be satisfied? Lie!!! You'll end up hurting more than if you didn't. Forgive her and most importantly, let her go.

Acquiescing that you want to get married to her regardless of what she did will end up making you look not only like a fool, but the unluckiest man in the universe. Check: You'll have five kids and only one or two of them will be yours. When you go broke for a while, she sleeps with your boss and if you make any fuss about it, you lose your job. You don't want to know what nasty women are all about or you'll dread all women in general.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by essarios(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2009
@seeker: truly said
@You: i only have to words, slow ass.
Wat d hell has been keeping you waiting two year for, what cant you get it up, you had to plan december to get it on with her, thats just stupid, yes most would say 'leave her alone, she cheated on you, but news flash guy, you bleeped and let her Bleep another guy, your fault not her' what do you really think? if she was a virgin as you put out be, did you think keeping her waiting two years for the thing she has fantasied having would just remain there, she will resonate to the first dick that signs her way, she has Hot for the last two year, if you ask me you pushed to satisfying the one thing shes been craving for and this does not have anything to do with her, you could not and she did period. you never had it in you love for who she was, but for the fact that she is a virgin is what you wanted and not her, now you are hurt because shes no more what you want, my guy body no be wood, make i just tell you, you Bleep up you Bleep up, if you understand that e better, no beat her, she dey sorry, forgive her, may God forgive una, and make you try loving her for a change, you go craz if virgin you for this naija, guy try know peace.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by saintneo(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2009
chei!

UNIPORT BABE!

Guy, just maage ok. It happens all the time.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Druss(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2009
Maga don pay!! Shout Hallelujah!!

Dude - your chic is not your chic - Get it. If she is coming, make sure you hit it - cum in her face and then walk out on her. Dont BEAT HER!! You hear - DONT EFFING LAY A HAND ON HER. That is juvenile.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by arinbabe: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2009
Der r 2 tins 2 dis#if u luv dont slip wit her whn she koms visiting as u both hv planned,4give her & continue.as d reletionship continues wit tym & u rily wanna bang her,u notice her virginal's still tite since d guy jst disvirgind her.but if it lyk a well,guy end it den & der wit ur dick in her(she'l go mad). 2 b frank,i dont tink she had bin a virgin 4rm start(xpect u konfirmed it)she knws bout 'ur plan' kom december & is try 2 clear up her mess by lieing & becos she knws d earlier u taste d sweetness of her puddin b4 it becoms tasteless d beta since she's slipin wit sm1 else. . .2ndly,if u wanna b wickd & pay her own coin,u pertend evry tins o.k,beg her 2 stay ova 4 lyk a week or 2,depending on hw u want it.make sure u 4k her evry single day & evry 4kin place u kan till she alwayz beg.d day b4 she leaves,make sure u re gingered up,mayb u use a sex stimulat,4k her tru d day without u hearing her pleas till she soars nd kal am quit sharp sharp! But best just let her be,gals wuld still kom ur way
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by eyonigger(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
fuc.k your spent bar comot for her body, u dey dull? grin
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by C2H5OH(f): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2009
My question still is that, how does a one-time, two-time or even ten-time sex equate to the amount of trust you put in her? How does it balance up with the love you have/had for her? How does it measure up to scale with how much you 'spent' on her (not like this matters)?

If you ask me, it's not worth it. Lots of men have trusted women in the past and in the end, got hurt. Did the sex they have with these women subsided the pain and the agony? Sex doesn't really mean or guarantee anything in a relationship; it's just mere funfair and that's about it.
I know, right?

All this overrated hype over sex.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by oyinda3(f): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2009
she will be coming to benin soon to see me. I know one thing for sure is that i am going to beat her for the first time. . .Shouldnt i atleast bang her before letting go? my money they pain me for body.

OP you deserve everything that happened to you srry. hahaha. she probably was messing with you too.
plus all these two years, don't tell me you haven't been sleeping about with other loose girls (see your signature sef). are virgins that hard to find in naija and what's all the obsession anyways? you keep a girl for two years and spend money on her all because you want to be the first to have sex with her.
how much have you spend on her so far? men have actually been bidding large sums of money to disvirgin a lady since time memorial anyways. no new story there.

well, take it easy on the beating. naija men sha.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by lazeal: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2009
Thank you everybody for your contributions
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by TheSeeker(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2009
oyinda.:

OP you deserve everything that happened to you srry. hahaha. she probably was messing with you too.
plus all these two years, don't tell me you haven't been sleeping about with other loose girls (see your signature sef). are virgins that hard to find in naija and what's all the obsession anyways? you keep a girl for two years and spend money on her all because you want to be the first to have sex with her.
how much have you spend on her so far? men have actually been bidding large sums of money to disvirgin a lady since time memorial anyways. no new story there.

well, take it easy on the beating. naija men sha.
Sometimes when you comment I can't wonder more. And what has the emboldened part of your comment got to do with the matter at hand? Oh I forgot! It's oyinda and her sanctimony. I know you're entitled to your own opinion, but please let it be constructive and relevant grin
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by oyinda3(f): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2009
ok. lazeal, are you a virgin? have you been abstinent those two yrs with your girlfriend?
how much have u spent on her? does she know why you were spending the money on her? she said she slept with the guy for financial reasons, did u stop providing for her? what's up with your signature?

i'm asking these questions to avoid making assumptions lol
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2009
guy you be mumu. wetin you dey wait for all this while, no be the girl fault at all, why didnnt you do the do before now. how i am the guy that rubbed you off your treasure, i would have been laughing my heart out now, just in case you get another girlfriend, pls let me know i might use her practice,

on a more serious note, its your fault. i pressume u would have learnt your lessons.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2009
lazeal:

Thank you everybody for your contributions

i'm only interested in whether you have beaten her yet.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by follypimpi(m): 1:18am On Sep 08, 2009
davidylan:

i'm only interested in whether you have beaten her yet.

See Pastor chie
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 08, 2009
follypimpi:

See Pastor chie
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes now . . . he promised us the tale. I'm waiting.
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by remoranger(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2009
nna na wah oh!!!!!!!!!! and later the women would say the men are bad? at least if the girl wanted to play away match she should at least have given her boo a sympathy Bleep first (even if it means drugging him)
Re: What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend by joxiri: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
@ poster, "you know one thig for sure you are going to beat her for the 1st time" how dare you mention something like that, violence is not an option,
if it hurts u that much u fashi d girl pretty straightforward shit happens but resorting to violence is a little mans way of dealing with it and i take it you are an educated somebody over your yrs of education, aint you learnt anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / Funny Break Up Lines / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.