Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (38497 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Am going going back back to cally cally.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by hisgrace090: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

may29 is also a public holiday so I don't think it has any effect on his swearing in.
Samuel ur on point.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I can see APC hand behind this case, if Ogah is sworn in, he will decamp to APC and they will have 2 states in south east.
Ikpeazu can't stop Ogah.. Abians love it. We want a change from Thief.A.Orji stooge to Ogah.
hope u wil nlot complain when he starts acting like okorocha just to appease those who put him there?

Iklpeazu's only sin was been vocal against fulani herdsmen and national grazing bill.

2 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by slap1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:
ogah cannot handle Abia state!

Why? Don't just comment because you have data. Explain yourself better.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by ogawisdom(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
MyX1:
Section 141 of 2014 nullified the replication of Amechi/Omehia case. So long as Oga did not participate in all the stages of the April 2015 Governorship Election,he cannot be sworn in. That declaration by Justice Okon is null and void and of no effect. Ndewo!

So otti still stands a chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok, safe journey Dr.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
@ngeneukwenu so you are life? All of a sudden you have just achieved organism. ?shameless being with pathological hatred for PDP. Now you can talk. Mtchewwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by fejicruz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
An example of someone who has made zombie thinking the default setting in his brain. Buhari is always the cause of everything.

temitemi1:
Imagine what buhari's inec is turning our country to cry
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
nne you are too big for this kind of outburst allow politics to take its course you hear?
Dede Nne, hara m ka m gwuo obum.
Ikpeazu is gone, he never won that election free and fair, he was rigged in.
Buhari is behind Sampson Ogah, you go see that power pass power. Mark it down here, Ikpeazu is going to appeal as a PDP GOV Aspirant now and Not as a governor.
Army COS will withdraw the security attached to him and DG DSS will do the same.. ABIA MUST BE FREE

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Obowian: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:
Up Gov. Uche Sampson Ogah.
His cousin sister was my else gf.
So what are you insinuating

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by MaziOmenuko: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
MyX1:
Section 141 of 2014 nullified the replication of Amechi/Omehia case. So long as Oga did not participate in all the stages of the April 2015 Governorship Election,he cannot be sworn in. That declaration by Justice Okon is null and void and of no effect. Ndewo!

What are u saying? It was PDP that won the election, Ogar participated in the primaries and is the first runner-up. Do you even have an idea what you are blabbing?

5 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by NaWetinDey(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
StunningCEO:
Ibo politics is of no relevance to me....backward iPod nuisances trying to gain attention.... cheesy grin...spits on thread and walks away.... cool

Curse on that mouth that vomited the above blasphemy. Some people are indeed either spewed from demon's mouth or picked from the gutter where their mad and mother threw them into after their shameless omonile of a father ran off.

Bottomline: stay on the topic or go and drink one full bottle of insecticide. Igbo will forever be superior to your race and ethnicity and there's nothing you or your useless generation can do about it - all the Nigerian political permultations not withstanding.

2 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by grandstar(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
donphilopus:

Hahaha...Bros abeg correct the 'else' to 'Ex' before those HANGRY men show o... cheesy

Besides, better go reconcile oooo...Hahahaha
Who no like better thing?! smiley

You too , pls correct your HANGRY to ANGRY.

grin >: grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by wheredemdey: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
frankline5:
hope u wil nlot complain when he starts acting like okorocha just to appease those who put him there?

Iklpeazu's only sin was been vocal against fulani herdsmen and national grazing bill.

The igboman and silly sentiments...he is a fraud for submitting fake tx receipts....

U guys should grow a brain and face ur problems squarely....ikpeazu is good as gone...get used to it

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by ogbukara: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uche ogah is the right man for abia state he is a good man
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by maestroferddi: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigerians of good will are keeping quiet and watching while Buhari and APC are gradually destroying the democracy this country expended so much to get.

We are watching...
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
goldenceo1:
Clash of Titans..

Did u mean clash of criminals? undecided
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by northvietnam(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:

u see ur life now
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Ebicoben: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Only time will tell
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by donvicky2007: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
MyX1:
Contrary to claims by the
Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) that they did
not receive any Notice of Appeal
from Governor Okezie Ikpeazu or
an injunction stopping the
Commission from issuing a
Certificate of Return to Dr. Uche
Ugah, the Attorney General of
Abia State, Mr. Umeh Kalu, has
said that INEC lied in its claims.
A proof service has shown that
the Commission did indeed
receive the two important
documents and it was signed for
by Saleh N. Ibrahim, Senior
Clerical Officer at the Legal
Services Department of the
Commission's Headquarters,
Abuja, who stamped the Notice
of Appeal and Injunction with
the Commission's official stamp
by 12.50pm on Wednesday, June
29, 2016.
"It's unfortunate that INEC said
that it was not served. But the
truth is that they were served. I
have a proof to that. Saleh N.
Ibrahim, Senior Clerical Officer
at the Legal Services Department
of the Commission's
Headquarters, Abuja, who
stamped the Notice of Appeal
and Injunction with the
Commission's official stamp by
12.50pm on Wednesday, June
29, 2016.
"With the foregoing, it is now
clear that the Commission had
no reason or cause to proceed
with their dangerous action of
issuing a Certificate of Return to
Dr. Uche Ogah when it was
clearly in receipt of a Notice of
Appeal and Stay of Execution
expressly forbidding them from
taking any further action on the
Judgment of Justice Okon Abang
of the Federal High Court
pending the determination of the
Appeal in the case.
"It is rather surprising that the
Commission could lend itself to
be used for an act capable of
destabilizing a State in Nigeria
with the attendant consequences
for anarchy and breakdown of
law and order." Kalu said.
The Abia State Government
wishes to reiterate for the
umpteenth time that Dr. Okezie
Ikpeazu remains the Governor of
Abia State irrespective of
whatever order was issued by the
Federal High Court and the
consequential actions of the
Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) pending the
full exhaustion of all judicial
avenues of seeking redress.
Abia State is a peaceful State
consisting of law-abiding citizens
but their patience should not be
stretched and their civility taken
for granted. The citizens of Abia
State will resist any attempt to
subvert their will which they
freely expressed at the polls and
which was affirmed by the
Supreme Court.

if Dr ogah was served notice of injunction from a federal court while did the governor go to a lower (state high)court to issue another notice of injunction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by omooba969(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
maestroferddi:
Nigerians of good will are keeping quiet and watching while Buhari and APC are gradually destroying the democracy this country expended so much to get.

We are watching...

Keep blaming PMB & APC govt for everything, you will soon blame PMB for your brown teeth. cool

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by SKAMOD(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
StunningCEO:
Ibo politics is of no relevance to me....backward iPod nuisances trying to gain attention.... cheesy grin...spits on thread and walks away.... cool

Aba got brains more than ur f**king city we are Nigeria tech base than any Place in this Zoo.. F++k u
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
maestroferddi:

We are watching...
Abians love it.. Do you know what Abians have suffered in the hands of T.A Orji and his cohorts(incl. Ikpeazu)?
God is not asleep, He want to liberate Abia.
Ochendo dynasty must fall.
[b] Dr. Uche Sampson Ogah! Na you we want jare.

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by zionboyz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Busy body may be he will go back to his ex gf and dupe Ogah. No reasonable men again cause of devil. Talking good things he is talking ex gf. Hmmmm
OBAFEMIawolowo:
why are you trying hard to Link yourself to him
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by nwadiuko1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Dede Nne, hara m ka m gwuo obum.
Ikpeazu is gone, he never won that election free and fair, he was rigged in.
Buhari is behind Sampson Ogah, you go see that power pass power. Mark it down here, Ikpeazu is going to appeal as a PDP GOV Aspirant now and Not as a governor.
Army COS will withdraw the security attached to him and DG DSS will do the same.. ABIA MUST BE FREE
okay
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:

Just saying the obvious.
Obvious? To you alone or to everyone?
If you are so desperate to be identified with him,I can give you his contact so you can call like all Nigerians who have been calling Senators and Governors numbers.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Ododoeye0020(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:

Because his cousin sis is your ex are considering going back to the relationship, yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:

U NO GET SHAME O

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by DEAFandDUMB(f): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
MyX1:

Did Gov. Bello of Kogi state participate in all the stages of the election?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by MyX1: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
rubbish! Abians want Uche Ogah! Enough is Enough.
Ikpeazu Onye ohi vote.
Zombie, so it's now Uche Ogah no longer Alex Otti?

Very soon it will become F N Nwaosu.

#Ndiara#

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by bravehost4u(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Qmerit:
We have heard, but the recent gov is given tomorrow and Monday as holidays and federal govt makes Tuesday and Wenesday so when re u going sir?
Interesting

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by donphilopus: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
grandstar:

You too , pls correct your HANGRY to ANGRY.

grin >: grin grin grin grin

Hahaha... Ah don first answer somebody na!! I don't like talking much. A hangry man is someone who's angry as a result of hunger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.