Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (38492 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by able20(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tell dat ogah boy to relax and learn Nigeria politics from some Elders ,no be gragra

5 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:
Up Gov. Uche Sampson Ogah.

His cousin sister was my else gf.
I hope your ELSE girlfriend will connect you.

Meanwhile, let's see how this drama will end.cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Spells(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Which way
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by bqlekan(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Politicians shouldn't be allowed access to weed

3 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by goldenceo1: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Clash of Titans..
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by ruggedboy01: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by ogawisdom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yes ooo grin
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Qmerit(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
temitemi1:
Imagine what buhari's inec is turning our country to cry

What is this one saying?
Inec is the high court? If there is angthing called Buhari Inec!

2 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by MyX1: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Section 141 of 2014 nullified the replication of Amechi/Omehia case. So long as Oga did not participate in all the stages of the April 2015 Governorship Election,he cannot be sworn in. That declaration by Justice Okon is null and void and of no effect. Ndewo!

6 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by fejicruz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some people will soon start seeing the imaginary hands of PMB in this issue.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by nwadiuko1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
bqlekan:
Politicians shouldn't be allowed access to weed
are you saying the guy smoked weed?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by MyX1: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Contrary to claims by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that they did not receive any Notice of Appeal from Governor Okezie Ikpeazu or an injunction stopping the Commission from issuing a Certificate of Return to Dr. Uche Ugah, the Attorney General of Abia State, Mr. Umeh Kalu, has said that INEC lied in its claims. A proof service has shown that the Commission did indeed receive the two important documents and it was signed for by Saleh N. Ibrahim, Senior Clerical Officer at the Legal Services Department of the Commission's Headquarters, Abuja, who stamped the Notice of Appeal and Injunction with the Commission's official stamp by 12.50pm on Wednesday, June 29, 2016. "It's unfortunate that INEC said that it was not served. But the truth is that they were served. I have a proof to that. Saleh N. Ibrahim, Senior Clerical Officer at the Legal Services Department of the Commission's Headquarters, Abuja, who stamped the Notice of Appeal and Injunction with the Commission's official stamp by 12.50pm on Wednesday, June 29, 2016. "With the foregoing, it is now clear that the Commission had no reason or cause to proceed with their dangerous action of issuing a Certificate of Return to Dr. Uche Ogah when it was clearly in receipt of a Notice of Appeal and Stay of Execution expressly forbidding them from taking any further action on the Judgment of Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court pending the determination of the Appeal in the case. "It is rather surprising that the Commission could lend itself to be used for an act capable of destabilizing a State in Nigeria with the attendant consequences for anarchy and breakdown of law and order." Kalu said. The Abia State Government wishes to reiterate for the umpteenth time that Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu remains the Governor of Abia State irrespective of whatever order was issued by the Federal High Court and the consequential actions of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) pending the full exhaustion of all judicial avenues of seeking redress. Abia State is a peaceful State consisting of law-abiding citizens but their patience should not be stretched and their civility taken for granted. The citizens of Abia State will resist any attempt to subvert their will which they freely expressed at the polls and which was affirmed by the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Pyno30: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Night Journey?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
MyX1:
Section 141 of 2014 nullified the replication of Amechi/Omehia case. So long as Oga did not participate in all the stages of the April 2015 Governorship Election,he cannot be sworn in. That declaration by Justice Okon is null and void and of no effect. Ndewo!
rubbish! Abians want Uche Ogah! Enough is Enough.
Ikpeazu Onye ohi vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by omooba969(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

How does this concern Buhari.
The last time I checked it was GEJ's inec that conducted the fraudulent election.

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by bqlekan(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
are you saying the guy smoked weed?

He probably may. The probability in this case is not equal to zero..
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Okeytus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
jst see hw we re being manipulated by the govt..Igbos are becoming unwise..may God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Banter1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
donphilopus:

Hahaha...Bros abeg correct the 'else' to 'Ex' before those HANGRY men show o... cheesy

Besides, better go reconcile oooo...Hahahaha
Who no like better thing?! smiley
you sef correct the 'HANGRY' to 'ANGRY' before the wailing wailers go show.

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by nwadiuko1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ikpeazu Onye ohi vote.
nne you are too big for this kind of outburst allow politics to take its course you hear?

2 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by miqos02(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by fejicruz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
S. 141 of the Electoral Act
MyX1:
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by OlujobaSamuel: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nuells:
But Gov lkpeazu has declared tomorrow which could have been used to swear him in as public holyday. But serious who Ojo Maduekwe's death eep?
may29 is also a public holiday so I don't think it has any effect on his swearing in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
I can see APC hand behind this case, if Ogah is sworn in, he will decamp to APC and they will have 2 states in south east.
Ikpeazu can't stop Ogah.. Abians love it. We want a change from Thief.A.Orji stooge to Ogah.

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ikpeazu Onye ohi vote.
Pretty,ogah is another okorocha in making.
He has a deal with apc.

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by jom28gy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
this is wonderful
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by hisgrace090: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abia to experience good Chang from now. Like it or not.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
StunningCEO:
Ibo politics is of no relevance to me....backward iPod nuisances trying to gain attention.... cheesy grin...spits on thread and walks away.... cool
have u taken ur drugs today sir?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by donphilopus: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Banter1:
you sef correct the 'HANGRY' to 'ANGRY' before the wailing wailers go show.

Hahaha... A man is said to be hangry when he's angry as a result of hunger. cheesy smiley

4 Likes

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by PreyingMantis(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
MyX1:
What about Yahaya Bello?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by princeakins(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Trut:
Up Gov. Uche Sampson Ogah.

His cousin sister was my else gf.
the spelling of ur (else gf) shows the reason y she dump you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by MaziOmenuko: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
No be wetin I dey say since? Ikpeazu is about to shoot himself in the foot. It's only an appellate court that can issue an order against a high court rulling
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by nairalandankrah: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:
ogah cannot handle Abia state!
if you need a handler, enter ariaria market. we need a leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Delegates Inspect Assorted Weapons & Rifles In Pakistan. PICS / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.