Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (38491 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by basadenet: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2016
After court had already made a pronouncement restraining Inec from handing over certificate of return to him.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Sprintson(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
StunningCEO:
Ibo politics is of no relevance to me....backward iPod nuisances trying to gain attention.... cheesy grin...spits on thread and walks away.... cool

Some bastards dnt know they are bastards
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by Blastos(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Trut:
Up Gov. Uche Sampson Ogah.

His cousin sister was my else gf.

so na wetin u rush to come talk for here? .... U gat me wondering though. Na somebody 'else' gf?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by masseratti: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Did Gov. Bello of Kogi state participate in all the stages of the election?
lolzzzz you can't be this hot and this smart, kilode, you are just shredding the guys on this forum, may the good lord give you more wisdom, patience, blessing (financially oo cos U are blessed already physically if that's you)and protect you.

To the topic the guy you quoted knew not what he is talking about tho, btw i love yout thread on true federalism. Av a lovely day ahead.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by donvicky2007: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
DLioness:
Federal High Court, State High Court and National Industrial Cot rank same.

if they are the same why issuing two court of injunction from two different courts,
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by DLioness(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
donvicky2007:

if they are the same why issuing two court of injunction from two different courts,
I dnt gt u
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by donvicky2007: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
DLioness:
I dnt gt u

there was a court injunction from the Federal high court Abuja and state High court Aba respectively stopping Dr Ogah from taking over the govt house.does it mean he doesn't have faith in the federal high court before approaching the state High court.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by sweetgala(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
kikio1992:

I don't agree. The whole situation at hand is only to be understood by a unaligned mind.

There is a clear witch hunting, though we only witch hunt witches. Fashola,Tinubu,Obasanjo, Fayemi, Aregbeshola, Ameachi...are try saints, but it is clear they are save cos they are in good terms with Buhari...though I know Saraki, Fayose, Metuh and co are all criminals. But I would have been in support of this is popular corrupt man was nailed.

Call it what you may, the fact remains beyond wide ranging allegations no credible prove has been provided to prosecute Amaechi , Fashola or Obasanjo. Tinunu has already had his day at the CCT during PDP and he survived so what is Saraki so afraid of.
Has metuh not shut up his stupid yapper.

False can continue to play to the gallery , he has 2 years remaining on his immunity clause.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Did Gov. Bello of Kogi state participate in all the stages of the election?
don't allow n@ija politics to upset you,happy birthday.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by DEAFandDUMB(f): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Thanks dear..

1 Like

Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by kikio1992(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
sweetgala:

Call it what you may, the fact remains beyond wide ranging allegations no credible prove has been provided to prosecute Amaechi , Fashola or Obasanjo. Tinunu has already had his day at the CCT during PDP and he survived so what is Saraki so afraid of.
Has metuh not shut up his stupid yapper.

False can continue to play to the gallery , he has 2 years remaining on his immunity clause.

So now OBJ is cool right....Amaechi is also holy cos he switched to APC...don't give me those bullshit. We are in a f**ked up system. PDP and APC just messing with minds like yours...and till peeps get out a their chains.....I don't think we gonna make real progress. And mind u I agree fayose is shit also
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by DLioness(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
donvicky2007:

there was a court injunction from the Federal high court Abuja and state High court Aba respectively stopping Dr Ogah from taking over the govt house.does it mean he doesn't have faith in the federal high court before approaching the state High court.
All I knw is the rit thing for him to do aftr the judgement of the Federal High Court is to file notice of appeal and stay of execution of judgement (if he so desires). Stay of execution is my motion on notice nt ex parte.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by LuveU2(f): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
True talk smiley

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
LuveU2:
True talk smiley

btw dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
oh dearie,hope this reply isn't coming behind schedule?
hello yuzjet, llaykorn, texanomally and all NPC members. greetings!
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by llaykorn: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
hello yuzj et, llaykorn, texanom ally and all NPC members. greetings!

Chief! Are you still on this earth? shocked

How's the country doing you, bro?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
llaykorn:

baba.
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by llaykorn: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
baba.
Brother, I've sinned. I'm sorry. sad
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by danbrowndmf(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
llaykorn:

Brother, I've sinned. I'm sorry. sad
lol. How ur side na?
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
llaykorn:

the country has really been CHANGED. Exactly what you wanted, shey? *mean face*
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by LuveU2(f): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
smiley voting starts tomorrow morn at 10am to 6pm. Will notify smiley
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by LuveU2(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
EverestdeBliu:

Happy new month and a lovely day to you

Here is the link to vote dear

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote Falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY
Re: I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah by LuveU2(f): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
danbrowndmf:
baba.
Happy new month and a lovely day to you

Here is the link to vote dear

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote Falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee / Nigerian Military Delegates Inspect Assorted Weapons & Rifles In Pakistan. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.