Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Help, I Am In Love With... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With... (1067 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am In Love With... by assfreaky(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2016

I am in love with myself.
I want to marry myself.
I have buy ring for myself.

Please, epp, am I mad
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2016
No. Ur still at Ur normal state of mind. Show me the ring. I wanna see how much u value urself by the karats of Ur ring. Unless u juz get the suffer-ing . grin
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by assfreaky(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
No. Ur still at Ur normal state of mind. Show me the ring. I wanna see how much u value urself by the karats of Ur ring. Unless u juz get the suffer-ing . grin

100 karate gold.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by ouigy99(m): 12:49am On Jul 01, 2016
like play like play, Op go marry himself , give himself belle
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
pls nominate me for Mr Nairaland
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Justdulla:

pls nominate me for Mr Nairaland

Y u chose me to nominate u?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Y u chose me to nominate u?
wud pull crowd..as tha real trapqueen
Re: Help, I Am In Love With... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Justdulla:

wud pull crowd..as tha real trapqueen

Hahahaahha! U reckon? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her / 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… / Why I Want To Marry A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.