Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why I Never Like Condom During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Never Like Condom During Sex (8225 Views)

Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? / 5 Reasons Why Romancelanders Will Never Like Me / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Jay542(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=47120215][/quote]
She wan promote her blog. She needs to get noticed.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2016
SWITANN:
HMMM.....
u dey fear?
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nyceguy92: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jay542:

She wan promote her blog. She needs to get noticed.

Even people who blog do so on a variety of intelligent/topical issues, not sex every time.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
abbeyty:

brother stop buying aba made condom, real condom hardly breaks during s*x lol
You have a point...
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Jay542(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nyceguy92:

Even people who blog do so on a variety of intelligent/topical issues, not sex every time.
no mind am. She thinks sex will drag our attention.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chysexy:
But i was only saying my mind you have your own why saying am insane common easy dear kiss

Insane was a joke but no rubber no play smiley
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Agabs7(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
I dont like condoms. Besides those things are unnatural and this alone supports the view that max pleasure is not reached using them. I remember having sex with one on at a point I got annoyed and frustrated with the whole thing such that I had to withdraw quickly pulling off the thing and flinging it off some metres away. Sex felt much better afterwards and I could sense a sharp difference between one on & one off. Truth is sex is more fulfilling without a condom. However, the deplorable moral state of society now makes it really really dangerous not to you one. How I which people will learn and lead faithful lives. I tell you there is nothing as sweet as being faithful to your partner, as belonging wholeheartedly, body and soul to her. People just perish because the refuse to understand. I love my woman way too much to use a condom on her. Ish. Its disgusting.
Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by Nyceguy92: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Jay542:

no mind am. She thinks sex will drag our attention.

Man shall not live by bread...sorry, sex alone. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Like Condom During Sex by LuvU2: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
apparentlylaw:
As in ehnnnn
helo dear. You guys made it possible for our team to reach final in the ongoing mr nairaland contest. Can u be of help on saturday again? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls? / Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.