Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) (37002 Views)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Many Feared Killed As Soldiers Lay Siege To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home / Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
I can't see the carcass of Dead Boko haram

Liar muhammed the supremo of all liars
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Thobiy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
lative:
good work I pray to God to protect them as they protect the nation
Amen
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by moffat(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
i think d soldiers as arest boko haram kingpin and bomb producers na wa ooh for diz unending season films
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
lofty900:
I'm tired of these kind of news, just block off their supplies source and end the insurgency. For how long will we continue to cease weapons and bikes and food and fuel and drugs and alcohol and cash in different currencies?
Mr Rambo enter sambisa and clear BH
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by jazzy4naija(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have been wondering about the Nigerian Army and the weapons always recovered from Boko Haram and it's obvious that they never had more superior weapons than the Nigerian Army . I might b wrong but I have feeling it might just b the unprofessional conduct of troops then rather than the lack of arms that hindered the destruction of BHT then. I feel it's High time we found a way to make our armed forces more professional because a bad workman will always blame his tools.,... just saying
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by bidex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
saints2:
Soldiers laid ambush and killed several members of the Boko Haram during a gun duel exercise, several of their members sustain various degrees of injuries due to the gun battle. . The gun duel lasted for 3 hours and 2 members of the vigilante groups and 8 soldiers were injured, they have been taken for medical treatment. The soldiers recover arms, bikes, propellers among others.. See the pictures below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/soldiers-lay-ambush-for-boko-haram-in.html

How did this Ajayi got this information? besides, we are not shown the casualities images na! and who is the spokesman for the Soldiers that address the press? when was this ambush? where was it carried out?
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by cardoctor(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
God help us and also help Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Jaideyone:
Mr Rambo enter sambisa and clear BH
lol
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by marshmonii: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
keep up the good work , bravo
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by alaskido(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm.... these looks like the guns bought for the Nigeria Army by Dasuki that Lair Mohammed said were sub-standard but yet can cause injury to 3 civilian vigilante and 8 soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Azord(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
lative:
good work I pray to God to protect them as they protect the nation
AMEN!
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by DanielPop(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Soldiers laid ambush and killed several members of the Boko Haram during a gun duel exercise

Good...but where are the BH boys killed....their pic i mean grin
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Kayus17: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
God will renew ur strength
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by holasam(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
We arent safe yet. buh kudos to the NA.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by Chuksyno(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Taryur3:
This people no dey finish?they keep growing like seeds
the growth don pass seed but dis raining season soja ants wey dey come out from ground.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by pamcode(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
How am i sure those really belong to the terrorists
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by lonelydora: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
I want to hear 13volts and sixtuschimere voice.
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by tayo200(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice one boixzz
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by BlackChyld(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
rayblast:
E b like say boko haram sef get warehouse for drugs o? Who dey make d supply? How many members of d sect die? Kill dem, reduce their numbers,so that they can repent nd surrender. Good job al forces involved
They have pharmacy store grin
Re: Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) by mikolo80: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2016
saints2:

Does it come as easy as that? If its that easy, the ISIS would have been history by now, nevertheless, lets give kudos to our soldiers..
yes it does actually with a competent well motivated leadership

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.