Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ashawo Na Ashawo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Na Ashawo (9308 Views)

Nigeria Ashawo Decided To Go N*k-ed After Nigeria Won The World Cup (see Photos) / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by jidsey(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
Well I've witnessed Ashewo turns holy person, We should be praying for them so that many of them should turn a new leaf.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by 190: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin
why would tpia dig this thread up again
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2011
^^ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by 190: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2011
sent you the poster honey

accept the file, com'on  grin  grin  grin

This song is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mU6h4Xdxc&feature=related
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2011
^^mschew. angry
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by kaymoney2(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^mschew. angry

@ MzDark I feel your pain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by seedord247(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2011
I think say the poster marry ashawo and he dey find way to condole hinself
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2011
lmao@ kay
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by MMM2(m): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2011
bros ashawo get level and 4 dat level still get class, u no go use ashawo wey dey collect 2,500 day break compare de 1 go collect 50,000 4 de same day break.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by born2boink(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2011
Back to june 2009,Ashawo pass Ashawo and ever since I have been fucking ashawo, one made me run to my ATM someday because I had vow not to Bleep on that day in Jollyfriend and I took about 2000# for drink. as I was drinking, appeared this girl, shei, come see ass and bosom that could make any man run mad and her bills was around 5000 when a guy closed to me called her,as she say 5k, the guy said Nba! Nba!! I do not the meaning in Ibo so I called the girl how far and she said 5k with with pull off and I go enjoy the thing badly, as bi say money no reach, I told her I will brb that I only had my ATM with me, to cut the story short, when d girl hear atm,she promised to wait, I ran to ATM with okada even as short as the distance was about 2 minutes walk, I still pick OKADA,withdraw 10k, get an hour booking and bleeped the hell of out of life, she sucked my dick, her bosom bigger than my head and her ass Na traffik jam and I had to switched of my phone for fear of disturbance call from my girlfriend.glad I have stop , lol
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by MrsChima1(f): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2011
Oh my goodness! People are actually paying for sex? Hmm.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by 190: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2011
born2fuck:

Back to june 2009,Ashawo pass Ashawo and ever since I have been bleeping ashawo, one made me run to my ATM someday because I had vow not to bleep on that day in Jollyfriend and I took about 2000# for drink. as I was drinking, appeared this girl, shei, come see backside and bosom that could make any man run mad and her bills was around 5000 when a guy closed to me called her,as she say 5k, the guy said Nba! Nba!! I do not the meaning in Ibo so I called the girl how far and she said 5k with with pull off and I go enjoy the thing badly, as bi say money no reach, I told her I will brb that I only had my ATM with me, to cut the story short, when d girl hear atm,she promised to wait,[size=20pt] I ran to ATM with okada even as short as the distance was about 2 minutes walk[/size], I still pick OKADA,withdraw 10k, get an hour booking and bleeped the hell of out of life, she sucked my manliness, [size=20pt]her bosom bigger than my head and her backside Na traffik jam[/size] and [size=20pt]I had to switched of my phone for fear of disturbance call from my girlfriend[/size].glad I have stop , lol

ITS OFFICIAL, grin grin grin grin grin grin

WALE STAR I GIVE UP ON YOU, grin grin grin grin grin grin

I DUFF MY HAT FOR YOU, URE THE BEST grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by snthesis(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
born2fuck:

Back to june 2009,Ashawo pass Ashawo and ever since I have been bleeping ashawo, one made me run to my ATM someday because I had vow not to bleep on that day in Jollyfriend and I took about 2000# for drink. as I was drinking, appeared this girl, shei, come see backside and bosom that could make any man run mad and her bills was around 5000 when a guy closed to me called her,as she say 5k, the guy said Nba! Nba!! I do not the meaning in Ibo so I called the girl how far and she said 5k with with pull off and I go enjoy the thing badly, as bi say money no reach, I told her I will brb that I only had my ATM with me, to cut the story short, when d girl hear atm,she promised to wait, I ran to ATM with okada even as short as the distance was about 2 minutes walk, I still pick OKADA,withdraw 10k, get an hour booking and bleeped the hell of out of life, she sucked my manliness, her bosom bigger than my head and her backside Na traffik jam and I had to switched of my phone for fear of disturbance call from my girlfriend.glad I have stop , lol
rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hmm. I see slow dead people.
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^ grin grin

190:

ITS OFFICIAL,  grin grin grin  grin grin grin

WALE STAR I GIVE UP ON YOU,   grin grin grin  grin grin grin

I DUFF MY HAT FOR YOU, URE THE BEST  grin grin  grin grin grin

lmao! Born is on something  grin grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by koolchicco: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by 190: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^ grin grin

lmao! Born is on something  grin grin

i swear grin grin
Re: Ashawo Na Ashawo by born2boink(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
please I beg una, I am not good at lying and I have to tell the truth,Just pray for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.