Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency (22720 Views)

Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by goonsmi: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
akrufus08:
if he die gan e go tey

Gbam !!!
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by Anabel(f): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Which kind oro runrun be this??
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by dikeigbo2(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
According to my teacher in the days of yore,Hold me with my words....now things have changed.... Now everyone is playing smart.

Let the drama continue....its getting merrier by the day grin
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by bashydemy1: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin

Buhari is an unrepentant bigoted dictator and tyrant.

Just Negodu... I was rejoicing that Buhari just got back his sanity, not knowing the dullness is still there, those doctors need to still work on that analogue brain.

Where are those zombies praising Buhari for being a democrat?... Democrat ko, Dullardcrat ni.
hahahha but you are shouting and happy earlier whe the other thread said he apologize hahahaha.. Wailer alone are comedian.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by reality2019(m): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2016
he either apologize or fire that malami or whatever he call him self is he too big to apologize to the senate?
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by ElSakina: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Then who re you representing?
Pride is not too good at dis juncture.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by BabaAduras: 3:08am On Jul 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Obono did well by my books , PMB cannot and shouldnot apologize over the actions of someone else. Wailing zombies liked severedanusgapes are rightly jubilating for the wrong. reasons the presidency cannot apologize because an minister assistant harshly corrected bloated senator interfering in the judiciary. Jonathan encouraged the biggest female crook of all times Allison in disrespecting the senate repeatedly and even defended her for not appearing in the senate to explain her corrupt actions. Wailing zombies are jokers.

Thank you for your sensible and factual input.

I fear for the future of our beloved country when I read some comments of surposed elictic youths who are surposed to be the conscience and future of the country, this comments are pointing to a bleak outlook.

With God, the present leadership of PMB and the voice of few like you and I, maybe and maybe, we can save the country for future generations.

But I repeat, from what I see our youth write which mirrors their thinking, the future of our country is not looking good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by Thobiy(m): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Who is deceiving who
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2016
fujirice:

I'm trying hard.... very hard to understand your point.
On one hand you laud minister Obono-Obla for "insulting the senate" on the other hand you blast Deziani for "insulting the senate".
Bros, which one we go take?

I understand for a small mind simple things tend to be confounding and problematic. Read slowly it might just sink in.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2016
BabaAduras:

Thank you for your sensible and factual input.

I fear for the future of our beloved country when I read some comments of surposed elictic youths who are surposed to be the conscience and future of the country, this comments are pointing to a bleak outlook.

With God, the present leadership of PMB and the voice of few like you and I, maybe and maybe, we can save the country for future generations.

But I repeat, from what I see our youth write which mirrors their thinking, the future of our country is not looking good.

You said it all. What is more silly than a victim of a robbery praising hos assailants? That explains the wailing crew.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 02, 2016
That's more like it. i almost lost faith in Buhari. Imagine him apologising to the inconsequential 5%
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by fujirice: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2016
vedaxcool:

I understand for a small mind simple things tend to be confounding and problematic. Read slowly it might just sink in.
And you just have to resort to insult. Who is the small mind here now?
Smh
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
fujirice:

And you just have to resort to insult. Who is the small mind here now?
Smh

It is not an insult it is a conclusion drawn from what I assessed of your poorly reasoned statement.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency by fujirice: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2016
vedaxcool:

It is not an insult it is a conclusion drawn from what I assessed of your poorly reasoned statement.
Lol!
I give up.
YouWIN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Jos, Plateau State For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election / More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.