Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Do These 5 Things If She Is Not Enjoying The Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do These 5 Things If She Is Not Enjoying The Sex (704 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These 5 Things If She Is Not Enjoying The Sex by Graciia: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
The way and frequency of your thrusts will always determine the kind of pleasure your woman gets, so you need to get creative.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/02/do-these-5-things-if-she-is-not.html

(1) (Reply)

False Pretense / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship, U Won’t Believe W / 7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.