Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight (20968 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Kaduna Government Break Fast With Labour Leaders Tonight / Governor El-rufai Breaks Fast With Journalists This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by MisterMetro: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kaduna state Governor Nasir El Rufai broke today's Ramadan fast with Rev. Sunday Ibrahim & other Christian leaders in Kaduna state.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-el-rufai-breaks-fast-with_1.html

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by TheNextAce: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
This breaking make sense Gan o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Peacetemi: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Did the Rev. also fast?? So this is now the new trend, Sule breaks fast with Jinadu, Jinadu breaks fast with Jelili. Rubbish!! Washing my balls on their stu..pid food. Eat and choke!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Proffdada: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Proverbs 15:17
Better a small serving of vegetables with love than a fattened calf with hatred.
undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by epmmiks: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Religion na politics

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Neyo230(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice one from him wink

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by worlexy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
What all these nonsense political gimmicks for God's sake? Did the Christian leaders partake in the Ramadan fast in the first place to warrant breaking the fast with him? Now they gone to eat "dodo" they wont be able to talk "ododo" anymore. Let's separate religion from governance and politics and this country would move forward!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Publicity stunt! We cannot be equally yoked... embarassed

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by olaskul(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nonsense...
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Realhommie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Religious Tolerance.. #WayToGo

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by greatiyk4u(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
This fasting na flexing tins oooo

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by 4nobody4every1: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Toluwani113: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
No matter the situation of Nigeria,
If DANGOTE can be among the richest in the world,
If OBAMA can be the president of USA,
If BUHARI can be the president of NIGERIA,
If the sun still shines, and the moon still rises at
night, If God
is still on the throne and did not change, Unless
you are not reading
this message and you don't type amen, Unless you
ignore
this message, but if u are with me, I Pray for you,
you will
never beg 4 food. The obituary that remains dis
year, u and ur
family will not be a partaker. When ever people
want to hold u down, u will be lifted up by God
Grace.
IF U BELIEVE, LIKE THIS POST

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Ekaka1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
The smally no dey dia now, these are a bunch of hungry people feasting on the gov account..
This is Stomach settlement...you know like stomach infrastructure wink cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Lilimax(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rev Sunday Ibrahim? undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by IbBarham(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice one...
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by ennysuccess(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I hate elrufai
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by bamikole07(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why did my christian brothers and sisters break fast with this Muslim brothers? My questions is that did u fast with them, please my good people in the Lord be careful with what u eat. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by oluwafemim(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
God sees his HEART if he's sincere,but as a christian,we know who is HONEST to us. Some trust in horses ,some trust in chariots but WE will remember the name of our LORD.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please if any one has a spare minute or two, kindly share insights on my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3200459/always-making-little-costly-errors

I need all the help I can get!
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by dracosith(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Christians breaking ramadan fast Are they ok at all? Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by teebillz: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
You don't need all these if you are a sincere, fair, honest and just governor.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
These guys funny sha

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by princesweetman2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
bamikole07:
Why did my christian brothers and sisters break fast with this Muslim brothers? My questions is that did u fast with them, please my good people in the Lord be careful with what u eat. God bless Nigeria

DERE IS LOVE IN UNITY .. DONT BE A BIGOT .. AFTER ALL IN D BIBLE JESUS CED LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS URSEF ..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
worlexy:
What all these nonsense political gimmicks for God's sake? Did the Christian leaders partake in the Ramadan fast in the first place to warrant breaking the fast with him? Now they gone to eat "dodo" they wont be able to talk "ododo" anymore. Let's separate religion from governance and politics and this country would move forward!
it's A Way Of Maintaining Good Relationship.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by gbaskiboy: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Issorait oooo
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by rawpadgin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
this one nor com from im mind @all
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by izzou(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Apostle Suleman nko??

He didnt dey there

Why?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by LawFight(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
our Christian leaders as sold there birthright all in the name of religion.God I look up on to you, not to any man.your judgement shall start from ur house.i.e ur church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Kangarwa, Borno / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / Don’t Leave Nigeria, Tinubu Urges Multinationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.