Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,339 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight (20991 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Kaduna Government Break Fast With Labour Leaders Tonight / Governor El-rufai Breaks Fast With Journalists This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by lagosrd: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Awon oni jekuje....
Why break fast with infidels mr el-rufai whose Jesus and religion you dont respect just for once ?
Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Chuknovski(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2016
This one is Oju Aiye,you right bro
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by crackhouse(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2016
Those Christian leaders should be careful dinning with El rufai to avoid stories that touch.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
dracosith:
Christians breaking ramadan fast Are they ok at all? Rubbish.
They are very okay which seems not to be your case apparently.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by dracosith(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

They are very okay which seems not to be your case apparently.
lolz, dats harsh.
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by aalangel(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Realhommie:
I dn't know what you're saying but hey, that's a good gesture there by the Gov.

And if you are a true Christian then you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever with this, rather you should be happy for the unity , we actually wanna see more of this from the elites to enlighten and teach their followers/subjects the way to go.

My point is, if it's not from your heart, why will you do it. I'm not ready to give you an epistle this afternoon. If both hearts are clean and won't carry knife and gun at the nearest provocation, no problems..
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by bams2999(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kaduna state Governor Nasir El Rufai want Christianize kaduna
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Realhommie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
aalangel:

My point is, if it's not from your heart, why will you do it. I'm not ready to give you an epistle this afternoon. If both hearts are clean and won't carry knife and gun at the nearest provocation, no problems..
What's the correlation between this and your first post?
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by aalangel(f): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Realhommie:
What's the correlation between this and your first post?

Mr. Talker, what was my first post? I can see you have time on your hands. I've answered you too much..
Re: El-Rufai Breaks Fast With Christian Leaders Tonight by Realhommie(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
aalangel:

Mr. Talker, what was my first post? I can see you have time on your hands. I've answered you too much..
Mr Talker

From not having the time to give me an 'EPISTLE' to 'Mr Talker', nice.

It seems you like to fight and i'm not interested. Blessed day to you, enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.