Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) (66298 Views)

Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / May Uganda Pres. Museveni Fate Go Like That Of Mugabe - Ugandan Activist Nyanzi / 11-Year Old Daughter Of Nyanzi Playing With Condom Her Mom Taught Her To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Kolababe: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hope you all remember that Ugandan university lecturer who removed all her clothes along the corridors of a University, after a major disagreement with the institution’s don. See it here» https://www.nairaland.com/3056099/ugandan-lecturer-nyanzi-strips-unclad

Well, she is at it again! This time, the Makerere University lecturer, Dr. Stella Nyanzi, is becoming even more controversial. Known for her controversial activism, she is one of “The People’s President” Kizza Besigye’s staunch supporters.

Just the other day, she took to social media to rant after allegedly being denied a visa by British immigration officials.

You can read all the details below;

Now, Dr. Nyanzi has once again taken to social media to explain the “vital” lessons she has been giving her 11-year-old daughter. She is now teaching her to efficiently use condoms!! Yes, you heard me right. An 11-year-old girl is being taught how to use a condom by a university lecturer with a Doctorate, who happens to be her mother!

This is what she posted on her Facebook page:

[b]“I had the ‘condom talk’ with my eleven-year-old daughter. I explained the dangers of unprotected sex, without blinking. Feeling like a Ninja-Warrior, I pulled out a packet of black condoms. She asked about the colour. I told her I preferred condoms that look like the real thing. Luckily, she did not ask for details about the colours of things.

So I talked about the tip of the condom and how it is important to squeeze out the air before rolling it up the waiting specimen. We practiced squeezing gently in order not to tear the tip. She asked about how women with long varnished finger-nails squeeze out the air without tearing the condom. I referred her to her auntie with long varnished finger-nails. God bless their next meeting!

And then I talked about disposing of the condom after using it. I was careful not to leave out any age-appropriate detail of condom-use for my darling daughter. And then I asked if she had any question.

“Yes, Mama Stella,” she said enthusiastically. “I have a question.”

“What do you want to know?” I asked with a sense of foreboding.

“So, how big does the condom become if I blow it Mama?” She asked.

“Oh, big, I guess,” I replied cautiously.

“Please, please, please Mama Stella, can I blow it and see?” she asked.

“Sure. Here,” I said as I held out a condom.

“Eeeooww,” she made a face at the oily lube on the condom.

“For smooth entry and travel,” I explained.

And then my daughter blew and blew and blew the condom. It got much bigger than the balloons we usually blow to decorate our party-rooms. She put it onto her belly-button and it nearly touched the floor. We laughed at the joke. And then, just as the child she is, my daughter began to play catch with the blown condom. She threw it up into the air and reached up to get it. Our condom talk was over!”[/b]

So, is this woman normal or she is slowly going bonkers?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/the-ugandan-professor-who-stripped.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Kolababe: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm, her controversies are too much

See photos of her teaching lesbianism & practicing oralsex on her students» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/the-ugandan-professor-who-stripped.html
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
There's nothing wrong in exposing ur 11yr old to comprehensive sex education, coz these technology kids know more than you think.

It's better they learn frm their parents than learning d wrong thing frm their peers.

I hpe she doesn't skip d abstinence part tho.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
shockedshockedshocked....

So condom big pass ballon....
shocked

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
This days; It's either uganda or kenya grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Dreal11247: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Madness plus irresponsibility

3 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by taiwokyle(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Uganda-kenya syndrome gradually filling up d air. At dat age, let a Nigerian mom catch u wit condom, d rest will be a sad story

44 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Umarlulu: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
The mother bad too much
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Young03(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
but girls of nowadays prefers it raw

I don't know why
[s][/s]

11 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Condom Talk in an African Household? The closest I had was "If you give girl Belle I will kick you out of my house"...Surely this world is evolving faster than I can keep up with...The sex talk should be had 25 days after a Teenagers 15/14th Birthday or sophomore year of High school.

In an African Household, God help you if they catch Condom with you, You must not have girlfriend even in college but 6 months after you graduate, they start asking when are you getting married?===Where's the girl?

PS: Colored condoms aren't Ideal...You won't see if the "Bellend" has a skin disease...You never know what disease he could be packing.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Peacetemi: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Teach her how to give head. She'll adore you forever!!! Most bishees cant give good head anymore

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Too Early to discuss such topic to a child of that age,

Such sexual mindset can be abused later
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oshi robo...
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by rotexteymie(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sex Education =Condom Education cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Even condom is now gold in nigeria, gold circle condom is now 70naira, girls make una ready to dey cary belle o, cos no guy go ready to spend 70naira for a pack of condom in naija wey things hard pass rock

11 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Category1: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
T
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by sademola: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
I think she's courageous and needs to be emulated instead of rebuked.

Isn't it better for the 11-year old to be knowledgeable about se.x education?

38 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by pat077: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by eleko1: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin lipsrsealed shocked sad lipsrsealed Dnt let Dem loCal Ugandas catch U.
DJHANDSOME:
This days; It's either uganda or kenya grin
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Afrok(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
shocked.... which kind condom and training be that by blowing air inside? At least a peniise-like dildoo would've been cool nah cheesy abii in the face of sex, nah breeze she go dey blow inside or look for? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by FuckTheMods: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Endtime mothers
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mad woman angry
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Hassanjj(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ehne ehen
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by samson804: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by frodobee: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hian If not for this Godaddy Coupon wey I they look for for front page, damn I just opened end time thread
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by fatdick(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
ceejay80s:
Even condom is now gold in nigeria, gold circle condom is now 70naira, girls make una ready to dey cary belle o, cos no guy go ready to spend 70naira for a pack of condom in naija wey things hard pass rock
Hahahaha gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by Afrok(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ceejay80s:
Even condom is now gold in nigeria, gold circle condom is now 70naira
cheesy... i dey tells u wink... I went to buy condom certain time and the guy was giving me prices of the different brands, he touched one and said its #500 and the enjoyment is great... I was like WTF, bros no vex o if I buy it, would u lend me your babe to test the enjoyment with? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Stup1d doesn't even begin to describe this woman.

1 Like

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by macanu(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
She is till a kid sha,but don't hide sex matters from ur children,4rm 13 ages u shld b able to sit dem down and tell dem wht they need to knw abt sex,if u don't tell dem they will learn outside and it will be bad if they learn outside.d world to is open and raw ,wht a 10age old knws u may not knw

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) by iykenathan162(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Is okay but must she post it online.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.