Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? (48888 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by JoeCutie(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:
Natural like completely bare.

Am ready ooo.
Lmao! For real? Lemme see... tongue

Okay, then...*puts her head in between my legs* cheesy
It won't pain you, okay
? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by papindinho(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lmao! For real? Lemme see... tongue

Okay, then...*puts her head in between my legs* cheesy
It won't pain you, okay
? wink

shocked

JoeCutie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Hmm.. Why do you like it??
Bcox I like it embarassed
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2016
benji93:

Seyi signs in dissapointed.............Hello madam, when it comes to purchasing stuvs that dip into your pocket and create negative stereotypes you should base your decisions on rational line of thoughts. why would you give such a reason, i mean ''nose rings are sexy'', how or what do you mean by that 'sexy'. Sexy, you mean something that symbolizes slavery looks sexy, i assume you are defending yourself. come on. you need to rethink this one. And as a responsible person, which i hope you are, do you expect that to appeal to any responsible man out there. ununununununun....................Seyi signs out looking on

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Mememan post=47174738][/quote]

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2016
99foxxy:
you dunno me so shut de Bleep up.

allow me to know you. Put up a picture of you rocking a nose ring. I know you are rude.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Mememan:

You dis jobless sheMAL.E undecided

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

allow me to know you. Put up a picture of you rocking a nose ring. I know you are rude.
To prove what? Na wa oh, sorry you're not qualified, you ain't my nigga as such go and rule your bitch.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by benji93: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Nikita1 post=47184722][/quote]
I did not expect you to concede; that is food for your thought. Na ur wahala be that
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by DharmyYinks: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
Bcox I like it embarassed
Hmm... Any responsible man won't want a woman with it you know!
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Hmm... Any responsible man won't want a woman with it you know!
I hear u
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
benji93:

I did not expect you to concede; that is food for your thought. Na ur wahala be that

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
99foxxy:
To prove what? Na wa oh, sorry you're not qualified, you ain't my nigga as such go and rule your bitch.

ugly gyal. If you are proud of your nose ring, show us. I could make you my b.i.t.c.h, you know.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

ugly gyal. If you are proud of your nose ring, show us. I could make you my b.i.t.c.h, you know.
shit, did you say ugly? don't worry your black ass cuz iav got a real nigga who rules my world. say that to your ugly bitch kk. I bet she will give you ugly niggas and bitches like you and her.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
99foxxy:
shit, did you say ugly? don't worry your black ass cuz iav got a real nigga who rules my world. say that to your ugly bitch kk. I bet she will give you ugly niggas and bitches like you and her.

you converse like a b......i.t.c.h. Pun intended because that's how you chat. What's with all the niggers, b.i.t..c....h you are mentioning up and down? Can i get to see your picture, make i see whether you resemble b.i.t....c...h.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you converse like a b......i.t.c.h. Pun intended because that's how you chat. What's with all the niggers, b.i.t..c....h you are mentioning up and down? Can i get to see your picture, make i see whether you resemble b.i.t....c...h.
what is your business with my picture na? kk goggle it. but you started by calling me ugly, so uploading my picture is of no use Mr.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
99foxxy:
what is your business with my picture na? kk goggle it. but you started by calling me ugly, so uploading my picture is of no use Mr.

Very good. View the above, you wrote like a responsible lady. No curse word. You are beautiful, don't mind me. So upload it or you send it to ma mail.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by nairamaniac: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
It makes them look ugly. Especially dos big ones that go thru both nostrils. I see those things are part of the rigalia for runs and prostitition.

But I sooo much like that tiny one on cocoberry. She's an exception. Maybe cos I like her and all her posts.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Very good. View the above, you wrote like a responsible lady. No curse word. You are beautiful, don't mind me. So upload it or you send it to ma mail.
Na wa oh, Are you an oracle to view my picture? believe and think of what ever you wish to and leave me and my picture alone.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Better still send yours kk.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by benji93: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Nikita1 post=47210222][/quote]
nawa oooo, na ur last resort be that ''oversabi'', ok i don hear u.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by jbblues24(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Fab =) I like the use of hero and shade! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.