Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? (48894 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by MielBaker(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Its allowed.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by seye005(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
They r from the cow family

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by JoeCutie(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:
I admire nose ring on girls,the small pointed one o.

I'd always wanted one,buh the pain of piercing just discourages me.Anyway,I don't think its a criteria to gauge a responsible person, that's just being shallow.Its as good as any other jewelry if worn well.

Come let me help you do the piercing, it won't pain you. In fact, you'd ask for more, and wish I'd done it earlier. grin

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
slytubadth:
since u asked 4it, i will giv it 2u.. firstly,i wnt u 2create a thread specifically 4me statin dt u are sori 4d insults n name callin u av melted on me al ds while. 2nd one will follow
Really? Even when you are the 1st person to insult me
Over my dead body.
Like I said, things on line don't bug me. Keep stalking me, I will keep ignoring you. That's how I roll.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by zubydave(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
if you look pretty and you put it on, it makes you look ugly. Now if you are an average girl in beauty, you become uglier; but if you no fine before......................., babe your name turns to "the worewoooooor".
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Taryur3(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Beamborla:

Thanks for the advice, bro.

For those of you referring to ladies with nose rings as cow, I hope you also refer to anyone with chain about their necks as a dog. And if you have one, believe me bro/sis, you are a dog.
Lols....I give up to your quote. Well,neither neck chain nor hand chain...I ain't put on anyone...I just don't like it.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by jamace(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
A no no for me.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Beamborla(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols....I give up to your quote. Well,neither neck chain nor hand chain...I ain't put on anyone...I just don't like it.
I understand. And frankly I appreciate the way you aired your opinion. There are things I don't like as well but I don't condemn those doing them.

Frankly speaking, hypocrisy and double standard is what I see all over this thread. I've seen ear ring on cows as well. You can wear hand chain but you can't wear anklet.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chiwetel(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Come let me help you do the piercing, it won't pain you. In fact, you'd ask for more, and wish I'd done it earlier. grin
Lol.. its NOSE oo

oya am coming, bring ur TOOLS,promise to be gentle first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Taryur3(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Beamborla:

I understand. And frankly I appreciate the way you aired your opinion. There are things I don't like as well but I don't condemn those doing them.

Frankly speaking, hypocrisy and double standard is what I see all over this thread. I've seen ear ring on cows as well. You can wear hand chain but you can't wear anklet.

It's well dear...may be it's just the way I was brought up.i dnt just fancy all this things...when I was in Scotland,a friend was telling me I have to use earing just to look as others...me be like...am a guy not a gay...he feel embarrased,buh hu cares? I just love to see someone dressing responsibly.I dnt condemn. Thanks
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Beamborla(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Taryur3:

It's well dear...may be it's just the way I was brought up.i dnt just fancy all this things...when I was in Scotland,a friend was telling me I have to use earing just to look as others...me be like...am a guy not a gay...he feel embarrased,buh hu cares? I just love to see someone dressing responsibly.I dnt condemn. Thanks
There he goes with the word 'responsibly'
Issorite!

Thanchuu too, though
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by TheAmedu(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
A lot of things ladies wear baffles me. The nose ring thing is just total nonsense to me. the real question is, do they look less beautiful without the nose rings? Hell no. Irresponsibility is now a norm. Too bad
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by ichito(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
What if they breath in that ring ?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Taryur3(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Beamborla:

There he goes with the word 'responsibly'
Issorite!

Thanchuu too, though
U welcome
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by JoeCutie(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:
Lol.. its NOSE oo

oya am coming, bring ur TOOLS,promise to be gentle first.
First and foremost, I'll be gentle. Very gentle. I promise. wink cheesy

Meanwhile, why did you highlight on that 'tools'
? wink

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Dexema(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
why are u hurt? Oh it hurts to be called exactly what u call someone? Hahaha.. it's only kids brought up in a dysfunctional home like yours apparently that will come online to refer to people by derogatory names. Now I referred to the obvious- your parent that failed woefully in either flushing you out from day one or training you; you are paranoid. Ouch!! cheesy cheesy grin . Keep ranting. You will be ignored henceforth, no time for little boys. wink cheesy
I'm not in any way disappointed, you just showed a classic example of your person in relation to the topic. I'm however happy at your decision to keep mute, cheers.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by klassykute(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I won't say much. I have a nose ring but I will not make this thread a battle field today. Not today. Maybe.
u dn have jor ..
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by pstboi: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
its a sign of irresponsibility.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by benji93: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
Nose rings are sexy. I have it and mehn, it's beautiful on me. Tiwa is beautifully rocking her own. It's just fashion. Don't judge peeps with what you see.

*Modified*
Vote ViZkiZ for MrNL2016. It's only an empty drum that makes noise. You gerrit Vote wisely wink
Seyi signs in dissapointed.............Hello madam, when it comes to purchasing stuvs that dip into your pocket and create negative stereotypes you should base your decisions on rational line of thoughts. why would you give such a reason, i mean ''nose rings are sexy'', how or what do you mean by that 'sexy'. Sexy, you mean something that symbolizes slavery looks sexy, i assume you are defending yourself. come on. you need to rethink this one. And as a responsible person, which i hope you are, do you expect that to appeal to any responsible man out there. ununununununun....................Seyi signs out looking on
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

all of you are just shouting that you wear it, where is the picture? If it was something good wouldn't you be proud to flaunt it?
you dunno me so shut de Bleep up.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by benji93: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Einl:

What is bad for you is not bad for everybody. Some churches say it is a sin to drink alcohol. To them it is bad. Other churches don't give a mess. It's just what you think. Does drinking beer make me irresponsible?
Seyi signs in..........I am sure you hoped that you drove your point home. But unfortunately you used a wrong example. First by using the word ''church', i assume you are a christian or at least. you are in awe of the symbol a church stands for. The opposite of supporting is not-supporting, but i can tell you we have people who are neither for the sake of their personal goals. So if a church does not give a Bleep does not mean they are against other churches assuming alcohol consumption is a sin. It could mean indifference. Now drinking urself to stupor is in my opinion is not a sin, but it makes you or others immediately around you susceptible to misdemeanour. It is better to avoid a possible gloomy future if you can, than hope that when the gloomy future finaly comes, you would be able to alleviate it. Anyways that example at best is misplaced. I also think you are cultured at least, that being said ''What is bad for you is not bad for everybody'' is just not apt for this discussion,the statement also means;you have such manners or at least you like it and will want to do it if you can. you need to think deeply about this, what of if you are wrong abt it, and mind you, you might succeed in misleading others to think it is alright.....................Seyi signs out, emotions bottled.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chiwetel(f): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
First and foremost, I'll be gentle. Very gentle. I promise. wink cheesy

Meanwhile, why did you highlight on that 'tools'
? wink
so u remember to bring more than one

waheva!get to work already jhr
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Mememan: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by JoeCutie(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:
so u remember to bring more than one

waheva!get to work already jhr
You're still not here yet. Where are you nau? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by DharmyYinks: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
That's for u. It cool for me. Ciao
Hmm.. Why do you like it??
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chiwetel(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
You're still not here yet. Where are you nau? undecided
leme hurry!

oya haf come..wah next?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by DharmyYinks: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
gensteejay:
@DharmyYin ks and Nikita1, you two are funny! I found your 'vituperations' very hilarious! I wish they wouldn't stop; you both have made my day with your good sense of humor.
Lolz... don't mind us jae
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by JoeCutie(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:
leme hurry!

oya haf come..wah next?
That's more like it. Good.

Oya off cloth! cheesy

Not what you're thinking. undecided
Not that cloth. I mean all the makeups you ladies wear
. undecided cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by DharmyYinks: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thoughty2:
Nice one. U and nikita
Thanks!
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chiwetel(f): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
That's more like it. Good.

Oya off cloth! cheesy

Not what you're thinking. undecided
Not that cloth. I mean all the makeups you ladies wear
. undecided cheesy
make up ke?as am natural like this.

OK o..haf off my earring.can I open my nose now?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by JoeCutie(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
chiwetel:
make up ke?as am natural like this.

OK o..haf off my earring.can I open my nose now?
How natural are you?

Yes, you can. Quickly, lemme start work

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chiwetel(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
How natural are you?

Yes, you can. Quickly, lemme start work
Natural like completely bare.

Am ready ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.