Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? (48891 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by jamalnation(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2016
90 per cent of girls dat wear nose ring are bitches

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by showmedmoney: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2016
They look like cow mooo olosho family
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Einl:

What at you talking about?? Nose piercings is part of the culture of many people around the the world especially the nomads in Eastern and Southern Africa. So what do you mean?
Let me include the amazons for you.

Are we nomads or amazons?, i hope you knw piercing is these lots culture.....what's ur own culture?, hope u get wat i'm talking abt now.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by UjSizzle(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2016
I feel the same way I feel for ladies who wear earrings.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Zodiac61(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Why would a responsible man ask silly questions?
So you do not like ladies with nose rings.
Tough, live with it and stop taking an undeserved moral high ground.
I am sure that the poster has characteristics that others find offensive.
Grow up and keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by CallMeBIRA(f): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Jolsnow:
It baffles me really. So now a simple jewelry to the nose dictates who is responsible and who is not?
Ask them o

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Oliviaxx(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Nikita1 post=47136179][/quote]

Lmaoooo
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Lmaoooo
cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2016
Jolsnow:
It baffles me really. So now a simple jewelry to the nose dictates who is responsible and who is not?

I tire o!
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Dexema:
just shows how far you have gone astray, I bet u never knew your parents...hmmm...what a pity...no wonder they had to do without you. *losho
why are u hurt? Oh it hurts to be called exactly what u call someone? Hahaha.. it's only kids brought up in a dysfunctional home like yours apparently that will come online to refer to people by derogatory names. Now I referred to the obvious- your parent that failed woefully in either flushing you out from day one or training you; you are paranoid. Ouch!! cheesy cheesy grin . Keep ranting. You will be ignored henceforth, no time for little boys. wink cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by zealz4u(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Ladies abeg no vex ooooo, can u wear a nose ring to go look for a job or attend a job interview? can u wear it to anywhere ur going just like ur regular ear ring? y wearing wat u can't wear anywhere else & still be respected. Nose ring isn't sexy at all for most gud & responsible guys, because I know most ladies wants to spend d rest of their life with a gud & responsible man, I know ur wearing it to be sexy for us. but y do u want to be sexy & look highly irresponsible in ur physical appearance? those female celebrities with nose ring r all financially independent, they don't need any one's opinion or permission, they can go anywhere with it, most of them don't wear it in their husband's house when they r eventually married, pls stop copying wat can automatically disqualifies u for something. be urself. we love u d way u r pls, mbok.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Einl(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:
Let me include the amazons for you.

Are we nomads or amazons?, i hope you knw piercing is these lots culture.....what's ur own culture?, hope u get wat i'm talking abt now.

What is bad for you is not bad for everybody. Some churches say it is a sin to drink alcohol. To them it is bad. Other churches don't give a mess. It's just what you think. Does drinking beer make me irresponsible?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Beamborla(f): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Beamborla

Abeg rock the nose ring mk you upload am for your dp, do good to mention me. Ok? I know you'd nvr use it na mouth you just dey make. Same with twaci, na mouth she get.
Lol... What made you think I'm only making mouth
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Einl:

What is bad for you is not bad for everybody. Some churches say it is a sin to drink alcohol. To them it is bad. Other churches don't give a mess. It's just what you think. Does drinking beer make me irresponsible?
what churches say is that one shld take a little for stomach sake, bt while taking a little you could be moved to take more and thereby becoming a nuisance to urself, friends and community, so instead of these people are asked nt to drink at all.

Is nt that drinking is bad, they're only avoiding the after effect.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Nose rings are cute smiley sometimes septum piercings are too but looks horrible on all the women posted by the OP.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
Nose rings are cute smiley sometimes septum piercings are too but looks horrible on all the women posted by the OP.
On most women tongue

Its just....
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by leahcimzil: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2016
not one to judge tho...i guess it's just for young girls, that are not ready to get serious wit life. When yu decide to get serious, yu gatta ditch all of those things
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by naniawini(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2016
I wear anklets too bt people can say rubbish sha! Stil rocking it
Twaci:
I tried it once..... It rocked.

I don't see how anyone's opinion should bother my choice of appearance. I like it, I rock it. And if I am comfortable with it......I keep rocking it cheesy

Thinking about anklets now smiley
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2016
MuhdG:

On most women tongue

Its just....
Lol I guess you don't like it
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2016
goodnewscliff:
yeah....u dont judge a BOOK BY ITS COVER...right...but the cover of some books would tell u what d contents contain...WOULD A RESPONSIBLE LADY WEAR DAT TO THE CHURCH?? AT WORK?? where is the responsibility of a woman wit nose ring??
What is your definition of responsible ?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Einl(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=herbie27 post=47158831] what churches say is that one shld take a little for stomach sake, bt while taking a little you could be moved to take more and thereby becoming a nuisance to urself, friends and community, so instead of these people are asked nt to drink at all.

Is nt that drinking is bad, they're only avoiding the after effect.[/quote.
let me quote you using food instead.

what churches say is that one shld take a little FOOD for HUNGER'S sake, bt while taking a little you could be moved to take more and thereby becoming a nuisance to urself, friends and community, so instead of these people are asked nt to EAT at all.

Now you realise how silly it sounds. Same with drink.

NB The Blood of Jesus is wine oo. 13% alc. hahahahahahahah
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Lol I guess you don't like it
Not really i dont. Heh
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Twaci(f): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2016
naniawini:
I wear anklets too bt people can say rubbish sha! Stil rocking it
Don't mind them jaare. Its all personal preference.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2016
Hahahaha!, you're funny, i only talked of drinks and not food, wat was written in the bible was abt drinks strictly.

Gudbye. Or u shld have included clothes too.[quote author=Einl post=47159643][/quote]
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by cynthiaokaka(f): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2016
I think it's beautiful. I'd like to have one. cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by ceejay4real(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Twaci:

I don't see how anyone's opinion should bother my choice of appearance. I like it, I rock it. And if I am comfortable with it......I keep rocking it cheesy

U no even fine. Smh!
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by chiwetel(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2016
I admire nose ring on girls,the small pointed one o.

I'd always wanted one,buh the pain of piercing just discourages me.Anyway,I don't think its a criteria to gauge a responsible person, that's just being shallow.Its as good as any other jewelry if worn well.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by javispj(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2016
That's Hoe logo if shes not from India or any country ,state or community that practice that in their culture or tradition.. I mean I like diamond earrings. but I'll be crazy to put a hole on my ear..
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by guntranno(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Twaci:

Then you'll proceed to Handcuffs... Lol
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Twaci(f): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2016
ceejay4real:

U no even fine. Smh!
I know right?! cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Twaci(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2016
guntranno:

Then you'll proceed to Handcuffs... Lol
OK.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by slytubadth(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
What do you want?
since u asked 4it, i will giv it 2u.. firstly,i wnt u 2create a thread specifically 4me statin dt u are sori 4d insults n name callin u av melted on me al ds while. 2nd one will follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.