Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? (48896 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Thoughty2(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Lolz... Nice one! It was cool sharing memes wink

Nose rings ain't cool
Nice one. U and nikita
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I won't say much. I have a nose ring but I will not make this thread a battle field today. Not today. Maybe.
Let see the nose ring or you know the rest...
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Slutty
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nature129(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Ladies with nose rings and cows...

If only Jacob Zuma knew that no day passes without his picture appearing on Nigeria's Nairaland...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Africanspirit(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2016
williamdorcas:
They f**k good. Really good I mean. I remember Biola.
Bad guy
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Seunnzy(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Twaci:
I tried it once..... It rocked.

I don't see how anyone's opinion should bother my choice of appearance. I like it, I rock it. And if I am comfortable with it......I keep rocking it cheesy

Thinking about anklets now smiley
Its nur there
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Solomondeji: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2016
ladies with nose ring are like a horse
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by shamecurls(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2016
[size=18pt]They re simply public, executive or coded Olosho`s.

#SimpleFact #TestedAndTrusted
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Dexema(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
son of a "COWasaki" mother.
just shows how far you have gone astray, I bet u never knew your parents...hmmm...what a pity...no wonder they had to do without you. *losho
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by 99foxxy(f): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Why can't people mind their fucking business? I wear it, no apology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Alhaji1970: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2016
czarr:
COWS!!!! grin
It makes them look like animals (cows in particular).
Its a regression to a lower class in the animal kingdom.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Sultanchidi(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2016
afegbua:

she get slight bow legs...
fair? Do u know wat she is doing currently?cus d 1 i know is a corper now
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Einl(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2016
herbie27:
calling sum1 a goat is uncall for, you can simply define who a responsible man or lady is even in ur dreams.

Can the first lady of any country wear nose piercing?, can a president of any country wear ear-rings?. cheesy

Have you ever walked into an establishment and the CEO or the managing director is on nose piercing?.

That's how terrible ur choice of fashion can mare you. grin

What at you talking about?? Nose piercings is part of the culture of many people around the the world especially the nomads in Eastern and Southern Africa. So what do you mean?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Makapounse(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2016
I Like seeing it on ladies , but i can't marry such , because i believe most people will like such lady which i won't tolerate..
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Beamborla(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Taryur3:

My advise...I hope you have a wedding ring on your finger before considering the one on nose because...no responsible man will actually approach you for marriage and agbero will always be your suitors.besides,make sure you are an employer of labour and not a job seeker...because if you carry nose ring come my office seeking for job or an interview...I will just release the security dog on you and I close for the day.the way you dress is the way you Wil be addressed...we just have to be sincere with the kind of environment we find ourself...
Thanks for the advice, bro.

For those of you referring to ladies with nose rings as cow, I hope you also refer to anyone with chain about their necks as a dog. And if you have one, believe me bro/sis, you are a dog.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2016
99foxxy:
Why can't people mind their fucking business? I wear it, no apology.

all of you are just shouting that you wear it, where is the picture? If it was something good wouldn't you be proud to flaunt it?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by iamjuniho(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Bitches
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by unapapadeycraze: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Beamborla

Abeg rock the nose ring mk you upload am for your dp, do good to mention me. Ok? I know you'd nvr use it na mouth you just dey make. Same with twaci, na mouth she get.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Reference(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2016
Cattle.
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2016
They f**k good. Really good I mean. I remember YETUNDE LOL embarassed tongue tongue
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=slytubadth post=47151536][/quote]What do you want?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by july66: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Irritating
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Mememan:

I see baby cool
Ayam mememan cool
So?
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Thoughty2:

Nice one. I like the meme battle u HD with dammyyhicks. You guys fit each other
lol cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2016
hi dear hwy u doing wink
Nikita1:
lol cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hi dear hwy u doing wink
I'm fine
Sorry, i'm already on another team.
Team ViZkiZ. Wish u d best wink
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by davibid: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2016
Putting the nose holes grin

Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by HorLa00(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Who are the "Almajiris" saying using nose ring doesn't mean if person is responsible or not?

I'm really not getting it, no lady not being either an Olosho or white-washed one will give it a trial.

How come nose ring become another fashion? it is a complete bull envy to me and the point still remain, if you use one, you are either already disowned at home or you took it all by running all the way off home coz I believe no parent will allow their child (who have future) to use one unless they actual don't worth greeting "happy mothers/fathers day"
Re: What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? by Johnsown1(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.