Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ike C Ibe Stops On His Way From Church To Buy Roasted Corn On His Wedding Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike C Ibe Stops On His Way From Church To Buy Roasted Corn On His Wedding Day (1108 Views)

Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike C Ibe Stops On His Way From Church To Buy Roasted Corn On His Wedding Day by Ebal: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Newly wedded couple,Rt Hon Ike C Ibe stops on his way from church to buy roasted corn on his wedding day (Photos)

Former Speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly, Ike C. Ibe who lost his wife and children sometimes ago in a fatal Plane crash, on his way home from his wedding to his new wife. He is a grass-root politician and knew how to capture the heart and imagination.
Newly wedded couple, Barr. Ike C. Ibe and his wife stopping on the way, while returning from Church, to buy roasted corn.

He wrote below message:
"Its not a movie it's my wedding this morning. And it's a maze of life. Eating corn on the way after wedding --Priceless. This is the way we roll."
It's simply amazing!
Rt. Hon. Ike C. Ibe begins his 2nd missionary journey to Honeymoon today, by buying roadside corn.
....Congrats Rt Hon Ike C Ibe

Source:http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/newly-wedded-couple-stops-on-way-to-buy.html

Re: Ike C Ibe Stops On His Way From Church To Buy Roasted Corn On His Wedding Day by ozy4christ(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
My dear,keep doing anything dat makes u happy,dis life is 2 short to be angry.
Re: Ike C Ibe Stops On His Way From Church To Buy Roasted Corn On His Wedding Day by Cadamlk: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Well,i dont see anything wrong with that. It is what they crave for. I wish them happy married life.

(1) (Reply)

Arms Deal Scandal: Dasuki Opens Up, Implicates Goodluck Jonathan / Comparing Nigeria With India / Breaking News! Oyo Nlc Calls Off Strike, Agrees With Govt On Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.