Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Buhari's One Year In Office . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's One Year In Office . (536 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's One Year In Office . by goodbobo: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
We all know that the ecomomy in the last one year has really been so bad . People like us supported and campaigned for Buhari . The question is do I regret ? No a big No . if given the chance again i will vote for him again and again . my reason is very simple . imagine a jonathan as the president with oil price below 50 dollar per barel and conitunous looting of the treasury . By now , it is not bad economy we will be talking about . it will be dead economy or a completely failed state . i am always surprised each time i come on nairaland and i see people mocking those of us that votec for change . such people are eighter ethnic biased or illiterate or dont even know nothing about the economy or dont know that oil which is the major source of revenue for nigeria is so so low in price now or they are part of those eating from corruption during jonathans time and are sad cos there is no more blood money to share again . remember fasheun was eating from jonathan so what else do we expect from such a man. And for those of us that truely love this country and were wise enough to vote for change , I am pleased to inform u that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Buhari's One Year In Office . by Abeymills(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Zombie apocalypse ur character is 2c Nigeria n Nigerians on thier knee enemies of progress hypocrites I guess bubuhari is not corrupt Aisha burantishi d snake shammer is not corrupt?illegal recruitment in inland revenue cbn prison service is not corruption rite?
Re: Buhari's One Year In Office . by naijaboy756: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
goodbobo:
We all know that the ecomomy in the last one year has really been so bad . People like us supported and campaigned for Buhari . The question is do I regret ? No a big No . if given the chance again i will vote for him again and again . my reason is very simple . imagine a jonathan as the president with oil price below 50 dollar per barel and conitunous looting of the treasury . By now , it is not bad economy we will be talking about . it will be dead economy or a completely failed state . i am always surprised each time i come on nairaland and i see people mocking those of us that votec for change . such people are eighter ethnic biased or illiterate or dont even know nothing about the economy or dont know that oil which is the major source of revenue for nigeria is so so low in price now or they are part of those eating from corruption during jonathans time and are sad cos there is no more blood money to share again . remember fasheun was eating from jonathan so what else do we expect from such a man. And for those of us that truely love this country and were wise enough to vote for change , I am pleased to inform u that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
why recycling a stale line? Jonathan has been gone for over a year now. Is Jonathan also responsible for the hardship Buhari's leadership caused Nigerians in 1984? Common get out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's One Year In Office . by naijaboy756: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
goodbobo:
why recycling a stale line? Jonathan has been gone for over a year now. Is Jonathan also responsible for the hardship Buhari's leadership caused Nigerians in 1984? Common get out!
Re: Buhari's One Year In Office . by goodbobo: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
naijaboy i am 100 per cent sure u are from a particular part of the country

(1) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Lodge 2.5 Billion Naira In Maids Account / GYB's Address At The Stakeholders Meeting In Lokoja. / "We Are Happy Buhari Has Forced Everyone To Farm" - Christian Leaders Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.