Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money (18573 Views)

Chairmanship: PDP Northern Leaders Ask Delegates To Vote For S/west Aspirants / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by gradeA(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
can you give what you don't have?
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Harjiboy68: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Alright
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Reminez(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Chukazu: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
...and who traces the money that the presidents have stolen, they are in "Panama papers?
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by youalreadyknow(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Qmerit:
Wow good things re actually coming out of this country at last!
Kudos to whom kudos is due!
I know surely we must get there where others would surely take a step from us and make our case as a good example!
It could be messing now but it would calm some day, very soon!

Before commenting always read earlier posts. You maybe want to chill and not make a nuisance of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Belmot(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Paul biya wants to trace stolen money in his country? That is the easiest job you can ever get. Just arrest his family members and associates and walla! all stolen money will be recovered.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Ferdinandu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
The silly old fool should first trace himself out of power in Cameroon before thinking of tracing looted fund.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Thobiy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
M4gunners:
Nonsense, who is he fooling?
Cameroon citizen
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by decomaniaboss(f): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
The money stolen by who?

Ahmadu Ahidjo (Biya's predecessor) and his allies who had left power since 1982?

The money stolen definitely are the ones by Paul Biya and his allies.

This news is either a joke or false!
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Sylvester70(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
countries now come to nigeria to learn how to catch corrupt politician whereas other are being emulated for their science and technology advancement,nigeria producing corruption since the days of abacha.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by decomaniaboss(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
The money stolen by who?

Ahmadu Ahidjo (Biya's predecessor) and his allies who had left power since 1982?

better joke self !!!! grin grin well buhary was presidend back then ,and Paul biya have been president since .....so not suprise that there are helping each other ,imagine just lately Cameroon decided to joint Nigeria to fight boko haram and even keep some refugees for almost a year in their land,but he did nothg when Jonathan was trying hard to fight boko haram then...2old wizards and thiefs alliance u mean!!!!
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bubu making this country proud again! Ipods can say whatever they like but this time stealing is now corruption.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by mauryonce(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Paul Biya him self dey corrupt..... Only the money his child Brenda is spending can feed the whole Cameroon....
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Over to you zombies.
Modified: (8:23 am)

"on how to nab opposition members" you mean?
Because Nigeria still ranks very high in the corruption latest corruption index from transparency international. We still rank 136 out of 167.
^^^ ironically, Cameroon ranks 130, That means their country is even less corrupt than ours. grin

In addition, Paul Biya is a hypocrite like his Nigerian counterpart, He has been in power for more than three decades, So I'm sure he has been the one siphoning all the funds.
while u wailers re wailing out ur guts pMB I getting international recognition and making this country proud! The question I ve for u is, why didn't Cameroun or any other country for that matter send any delegation to learn something during the regime of the IB?
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Sunbellar: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Funny Biya wants to learn how to trace stolen money by only PDP, and other enemies of APC?
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Sunbellar: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Funny Biya wants to learn how to trace stolen money by only PDP, and other enemies of APC? Money that is stolen back again by Buhari, family members and cronies. Money that doesn't have any impact on the welfare of the citizens!
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by elisra(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
The money stolen by who?

Paul Biya must have stolen so much that he do not remember many of these accounts,now he needs our help to get his loot back.
If there is any stolen money,Biya must be guilty because he has been in the looting business since 1982
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by SeverusSnape(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
while u wailers re wailing out ur guts pMB I getting international recognition and making this country proud! The question I ve for u is, why didn't Cameroun or any other country for that matter send any delegation to learn something during the regime of the IB?
Why don't you dispute what I typed there instead of asking me unreasonable questions. I don't blame you for seeing this as an achievement, It's because the dullard has not achieved anything thus far.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by santosesq1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
To learn how to Intimidate Opposition Party members alll in the name of fighting corruption. Paul biya go & leaarn genuine fight against corruption fight NOT the apc/buhari type. Nemo dat quod non abet ( u can not give what u dont have )
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Something tells me that someone wants to learn how to properly cover his ass in case he is no longer there.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by bet9ja(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sometimes i wonder why Africa is synonymous to hardship, one would wonder why our race is so coursed, bad leadership as contributed a lot to the under development of all countries in Africa. How could a person turned a whole country to his family compound and rule for 34 years, The sycophant sent a delegate to learn how to trace looted money. Paul Biya is a shame to the whole Cameroonian and even to the EFCC for associating themselves to this Useless Man.

1 Like

Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Harkindeylee:
Torh.. So Nigeria become another country role model...
Thumbs up to Buhari..

But what about our economy? Buhari... Work!! Let people emulate that too..

Buhari, EFCC is working

Haters where are thou?
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by geraldmezi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
make i ask o, na who go teach dem? cos dat course hard o TRP 419 as Bubu no go schl
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Rick9(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why e still dey power till now like say Na e birthright
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Harkindeylee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Buhari, EFCC is working
Haters where are thou?
Their hiding spot.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by MoneyGreen(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
idupaul:

I voted Buhari but he is clearly incompetent so get that into Ur head
Na lie you no vote Buhari. No dey lie for public.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by hmuhammad(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
[s]
idupaul:

I am only a harsh critic of bad governance ..I campaigned and voted for Buhari
[/s]LIAR!!! You think we've forgotten how you campaigned for GEJ? SMH
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by tayeboyd: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why won't we become a solution provider for other nations in tracing stolen money as Presidency will not relent on cracking down the bad wagons giving name that doesn't belong to us. I hope Nigerians are awake to know that the presence economy hardship is still part of way corruption is fighting back. More good things are on its way to Nigeria my country.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Paul Biya grin grin cheesy. The real deal is, those delegates are here to learn how not to be able to trace stolen funds to untouchables. I. E Paul and his friends and family members. Just as Bubu and his friends and cabinet members cheesy
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by tbanty1: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
idupaul:

I am only a harsh critic of bad governance ..I campaigned and voted for Buhari
abeg, keep dat ur smelling mouth shut! Do u think we nairalanders re fools to av believe ur sayin.. How on earth wil u vote for wat u kno notin about. Or dont u kn d interpretation of CHANGE? The president in his campaign stood for changin d way Nigeria was.. Nd dat is wats doin right nao. Nd if ur confused of d word CHANGE, u can get ur lesson's teacher attention.
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wailers will keep wailing.
I am a proud zombie
Re: Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money by idupaul: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
tbanty1:
abeg, keep dat ur smelling mouth shut! Do u think we nairalanders re fools to av believe ur sayin.. How on earth wil u vote for wat u kno notin about. Or dont u kn d interpretation of CHANGE? The president in his campaign stood for changin d way Nigeria was.. Nd dat is wats doin right nao. Nd if ur confused of d word CHANGE, u can get ur lesson's teacher attention.

My comment must have hurt your income ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade / Power Outage While Governor Hope Uzodinma Delivered An Official Speech / Osun Govt Confirms Averted Plane Crash Incident, Suspects Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.