Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Confiding In Others(the consequences ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confiding In Others(the consequences ) (626 Views)

6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady / The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. / Consequences Of Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by rexericx(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Should a man keep a woman that still confides in her friends on things that has got to do with the love birds?

I believe in my parents ideology of never to allow a third party interferes in your relationship if you don't want your home broken.

This reminds me of Ebenezer Obey song
Iyatoyin& Babatoyin!

"Ija ma ti tahn, eseun epada oo

1 Share

Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by Fmartin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
A problem shared is a problem solve though i don't believe in the ideology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yup cos wen d man leaves all she gat is frnds dont stop her abeg

1 Like

Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by rexericx(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fmartin:

I believe in my parents ideology of never to allow a third party interferes in your relationship if you don't want your home broken
Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by rexericx(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yup cos wen d man leaves all she gat is frnds dont stop her abeg
A man u are so sure is taking you home
Once a woman starts with this step,i am sure
the home is in trouble, cos the issues that's meant to be settled n buried. Will become a public..food
Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by halfricanadian(f): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
rexericx:

A man u are so sure is taking you home
Once a woman starts with this step,i am sure
the home is in trouble, cos the issues that's meant to be settled n buried. Will become a public..food

grin grin its good to serve d public food na its called public welfare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by foolinlove(f): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Fmartin:

A problem shared is now a problem two people have grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by rexericx(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

A problem shared is now a problem two people have grin grin grin

This form of attitude is terrible, cos they will keep on giving her advice that suits her n such advice won't be in the interest of the two
Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by foolinlove(f): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2016
rexericx:

This form of attitude is terrible, cos they will keep on giving her advice that suits her n such advice won't be in the interest of the two

It was a joke...
Re: Confiding In Others(the consequences ) by rexericx(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

It was a joke...

I understand you dear,am just saying once matter of d home is tabled to a 3rd party n start giving advice.. to either of d party involved then.....
The plane of d home is heading to destruction

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Be Forgiven For Cheating / See How This Old Man Was Disgraced By A Pr*stitute–see What Happpened Next(video / Help Am Always Sacred To Meet Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.