Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

See How This Old Man Was Disgraced By A Pr*stitute–see What Happpened Next(video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Old Man Was Disgraced By A Pr*stitute–see What Happpened Next(video (627 Views)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

See How This Old Man Was Disgraced By A Pr*stitute–see What Happpened Next(video by amakoro(m): 4:29am On Aug 10, 2016
This is the shocking moment when an elderly man hits an alleged prostitute with his walking stick after she claims he only paid her £2 for her services.
The video, filmed in Walsall, West Mids, first shows the elderly man walking peacefully with the young woman.
Then after some time has elapsed it shows the confrontation where the woman claims to have not been paid fully for her services.
The woman is filmed screaming: “I want my money, I want my money, I want my money.”

Nawa ooo this papa no want retire http://nignet..com.ng/2016/08/shocker-see-how-this-old-man-was-disgraced-by-prstitute.html

Help Am Always Sacred To Meet Hers / Who Is More Jealous, Guys Or Ladies? / Wtf....woman Wishes To Be The World's Fattest Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5