Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To (4213 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
1) When you are told to read the snellen chart but you can’t seem to, since you can barely see

1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
2) Then you struggle to at least read but the chart appears like this

1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
3) Then the doctor runs some tests and says you need glasses but you are thinking of what the colleagues you made fun of will do to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
4) You decide to accept your fate and just get the darn glasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
5) How you look after getting fitted by your eye doctor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
6) And then you come across people who don’t know you but who assume you are an ‘efiko’ just because you use glasses but you are like

1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
7) How you look after ditching the nerd glasses for fancy spectacles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
iix) One faithful day, you forgot to use your glasses while going out and you hear people hailing you but you just have to wave since you can’t see them

1 Share

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
9) What goes through your mind when the same people calling you ‘efiko’ start assuming your yanga is too much just because you are always donning fancy spectacles 24/7

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
10) Add your own
Sauce/Source: Me, myself and I
Mods kindly move to the appropriate section, if it doesn't belong here.
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by dgalon(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
what the heck is myopia grin?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by calliope(f): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
dgalon:
Its a refractive error.... Which means light doesn't blend well with d eye.
They are types of myopia defects... And it's varies some are astigmatic,
others are shortsighted.
The no 6tho very annoying angry
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by halfricanadian(f): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin i can relate o me nd d post are a relation o
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
dgalon:
Shortsightedness

1 Like

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin i can relate o me nd d post are a relation o
You use glasses?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
calliope:

Its a refractive error.... Which means light doesn't blend well with d eye.
They are types of myopia defects... And it's varies some are astigmatic,
others.
Is astigmatism not a different thing entirely? Let me know so I can decide the kind of treatment I will give my biology teacher.
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by halfricanadian(f): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:

You use glasses?

Yup those bottles mehn dey b like we are ur new eye balls grin grin
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup those bottles mehn dey b like we are ur new eye balls grin grin
Rotfl! Tryna picture how you look though considering the kind of person your posts portray
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by calliope(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:

Is astigmatism not a different thing entirely? Let me know so I can decide the kind of treatment I will give my biology teacher.
NOPE its d same.... Tho categorized under myopia cos both have the same causality which is light and blurred sight..
Go see an optician for consult, That wud do d magic
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
calliope:

NOPE its d same.... Tho categorized under myopia cos both have the same causality which is light and blurred sight..
Go see an optician for consult, That wud do d magic
Interesting! Will check it out on Google, I've always thought the different eye defects include myopia, astigmatism and hyperopia. At least that's what I was taught back in secondary school.
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

*Back then in secondary school, I went to see a Doctor for my eyes. I was told to read the chart{the chart wasn't clear} so He gave me glasses.

*When I wore my glasses {with ropewink} to school, my classmates made fun of mesad
{Calling me small doctor, four eyes }..cry

*After school I changed dey frame of the glasses, it looks like a fancy spectacles...grin

*I hate putting on my glasses because I feel headache wen ever I remove it.
sadsad

Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by dgalon(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:
Shortsightedness
noted
thanks bro
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by dgalon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
calliope:
Its a refractive error.... Which means light doesn't blend well with d eye. They are types of myopia defects... And it's varies some are astigmatic, others are shortsighted. The no 6tho very annoying angry
understood
thanks thou
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:

Rotfl! Tryna picture how you look though considering the kind of person your posts portray

grin grin look like wafers biscuit mehm i don thin pass slim
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by vicstar(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
• • • • • OP ehya sorry dear cry
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin look like wafers biscuit mehm i don thin pass slim
Hehehehehe, I reserve my comment till tomorrow. I don't want to say the one that will block my prayers in church
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • OP ehya sorry dear cry
Bros abeg o, dear ke? I be man like you o abi your name na GAYbriel?
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by HDee(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by mercichoco(f): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
I was a victim of glaucoma until mine got corrected
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by halfricanadian(f): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
agrovick:

Hehehehehe, I reserve my comment till tomorrow. I don't want to say the one that will block my prayers in church

grin grin pls dont say it o adura wa a gba o
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by agrovick(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
dgalon:

noted
thanks bro
You're welcome sir
Re: 10 Things People Suffering From Myopia Can Relate To by Julietcutie(f): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol number 1 and 2 tho...op u jus reminded of when i went for my eye test some years back

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice / Headmaster Films Sex Video With Student / American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.