Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? (8602 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Short Girls Rock !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by hibiscus76(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just asking cuz I wanna know
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by daewoorazer(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
hibiscus76:

shey u ar short ni? Dont wory dear, i do shortees. grin

Apart frm d fact dat som guys ar ego-bloatd, kpekus is kpekus....i neva hear short kpekus o shocked

in oda news, i learnt dy can be xo hot.temperd due to inferiority cmplex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by yungmill(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wristbangle, free2rhyme, madridguy, krasid, smellymouth and other smellos oya come and answer smiley
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by ronald4ever(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
How short is short? If you mean below 5" then yea I've got an issue with that. I don't want a situation were my progeny will take after their mum's height and ends up like a lilliputian. But anything above 5" is okay. No one wants a pygmy for a babe na. You sef reason am.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
short girls are wonderful people that's why the Lord made lots of them.

and they make average height guys like me look tall

5 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by jhasper(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love short ladies. if you are short pm me
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
wink
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by jhasper(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
hibiscus76:
. ..I check ur pic. . it a pity u aren't short ... but u can still pm me
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
ronald4ever:
How short is short? If you mean below 5" then yea I've got an issue with that. I don't want a situation were my progeny will take after their mum's height and ends up like a lilliputian. But anything above 5" is okay. No one wants a pygmy for a babe na. You sef reason am.

no one? really?

i've seen normal height people date midget.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Bluezy13(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shortness is individualistic; a girl's height only matters to a guy who is taller than the girl in this regard. And a girl is only short if and only if she thinks herself short.

Nevertheless, I prefer the word dwarf to short
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by CrazyG: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ronald4ever:

You took the words out of me mouth!
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
As a tall guy, short ladies are good when kissing them. u have to bend your face down, take their face upwards and muahh!!! its romantic.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bluezy13:
Shortness is individualistic; a girl's height only matters to a guy who is taller than the girl in this regard. And a girl is only short if and only if she thinks herself short.

Nevertheless, I prefer the word dwarf to short
❤Guy,if you call a short girl a dwarf,
she'll show you just how skilled she is at reach high places ta kick yer butt!! : angry....❤

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by ronald4ever(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

no one? really?

i've seen normal height people date midget now

That wasn't literally, just saying majority won't settle for an gnome and dwarf-like ladies. Females themselves don't find short guys attractive as much as they do tall ones, except the loaded ones of course.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Omg, I luv short girls kiss

Just wanna lift them up and spin them.

I'm sure twaci is short, my petite princess. Cumsit on my lap angry
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
ronald4ever:

That wasn't literally, just saying majority won't settle for an gnome and dwarf-like ladies. Females themselves don't find short guys attractive as much as they do tall ones, except the loaded ones of course.

funny and we dont choose our physique.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by donbenedict(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
I see very short girls as sex objects... am like, look at dis tiny thing wey go sweet carry for wall dey knack her womb...

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
I don't !
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by ronald4ever(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

Sadly true. But that's human's for you. We're innately covetous and don't consider the fact that no one had control over their physique and appearance thus should be mindful of our speech and discriminating others over what they had no control of.

Had we rise above such arbitrary, inhumane and selfish desire the world would have been a better place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Ryabcool(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
It doesn't really matter, so far she looks really good and has something upstairs.

Meanwhile,

Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland 2016!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
ronald4ever:

Sadly true. But that's human's for you. We're innately covetous and don't consider the fact that no one had control over their physique and appearance thus should be mindful of our speech and discriminating others over what they had no control of.

Had we rise above such arbitrary, inhumane and selfish desire the world would have been a better place.

interesting hypothesis
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordScent(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
ronald4ever:

Oga rona, wetin do your main
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
I see very short girls as sex objects... am like, look at dis tiny thing wey go sweet carry for wall dey knack her womb...

bros and you think say short girls go vote me reading this ?

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by donbenedict(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

I love this.

Someone now tell me why we shouldn't vote this Young man as our Mr Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Bluezy13(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Guy,if you call a short girl a dwarf,
she'll show you just how skilled she is a reach high places ta kick yer butt!! : angry....❤

That's after she is done spending half an hour infront of a 6-inch mirror.

By the way, a somehow long face mounted on a slim piller-like neck rested burdenlessly on rather broad shoulders is an indication of somewhat shortness or rather, dwarfism.

How are you going by the way

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by donbenedict(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:

bros and you think say short girls go vote me reading this ?

lol na me dey post na. grin. Not u.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
I love this.

Someone now tell me why we shouldn't vote this Young man as our Mr Nairaland..

PREACH on
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by uwagimboo: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:

Hector Ajo Mmadu..

See The evil u re learning due to the strike..
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
hibiscus76:
doesnt matter either short or tall lady is a lady the character is the main point.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by donbenedict(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hector Ajo Mmadu..

See The evil u re learning due to the strike..
school hav started jor. cheesy
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bluezy13:

That's after she is done spending half an hour infront of a 6-inch mirror.

By the way, a somehow long face mounted on a slim piller-like neck rested burdenlessly on rather broad shoulders is an indication of somewhat shortness or rather, dwarfism.

How are you going by the way
...❤Do you want me ta break yer face?
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Fernandowski(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
I can't date a girl less than 5'5

imagine a 6'9 inches guy like me walking on the road with a 5'0 babe..... they will all think am the father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / He's Not Convinced I Love Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.