Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? (8647 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Short Girls Rock !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Baddo101(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love them Short.. tongue
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Pelon(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:
short girls are wonderful people that's why the Lord made lots of them.

and they make average height guys like me look tall
Thumb ups bro...wanted to say d same

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordOfNaira: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
hibiscus76:
Just asking cuz I wanna know

[Speaking for myself]

I don't. My Queen, Kingcheezypuff, isn't tall. But she is my Queen.

See?
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by falconey(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pelon:

Thumb ups bro...wanted to say d same

thanks my man your support will be highly appreciated , hope you glance my signature ?

your vote and support, you can also campaign for me...thanks in advance
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
ronald4ever:
How short is short? If you mean below 5" then yea I've got an issue with that. I don't want a situation were my progeny will take after their mum's height and ends up like a lilliputian. But anything above 5" is okay. No one wants a pygmy for a babe na. You sef reason am.
You and grammer sef.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by UyiIredia(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
hibiscus76:
No. I don't mind. Besides most girls are shorter than guys so what's the worry.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

[Speaking for myself]

I don't. My Queen, Kin.gchee.zyp
uff, isn't tall. But she is my Queen.

See?
...❤ aww kiss
.... But I am yer KING!!! angry
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordOfNaira: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...❤ aww kiss
.... But I am yer KING!!! angry

Come on, my love. We shouldn't be having this argument again. You are my Queen; I am your king.

I understand that it is 'cos you love me that you want the burden of Kingship shared between us. But you know what, I can manage the burden. Just continue to be a good wife and Queen.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Come on, my love. We shouldn't be having this argument again. You are my Queen; I am your king.

I understand that it i[b]is 'cos you love me that you want the burden of Kingship shared between us. [/b]But you know what, I can manage the burden. Just continue to be a good wife and Queen.
Is that what you think it is? grin
.....❤ no! angry I am mighty ruler!!! KI.NGchee.zypu.ff!!angry
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordOfNaira: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is that what you think it is? grin
❤ no! angry I am mighty ruler!!! KINGcheezypuff!!angry

Yes, you are my love. You are a mighty ruler because you rule with me as my Queen.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes, you are my love. You are a mighty ruler because you rule with me as my Queen.
❤Yer patronizing me angry...
...look we ain't gonna work❤you won't submit ta me angry
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordOfNaira: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Yer patronizing me angry...
...look we ain't gonna work❤you won't submit ta me angry

I am Lord of Nairaland. I ask for submission, no one should demand such from me.

Also, I hold the exclusive power to define what relationship will work or what relationship will not work.

So, my Queen, we aren't having this argument anymore. I am not to be questioned. I am Lord. I govern this place. A wife must submit to her husband and her husband must cherish her. Isn't that what the holy book says

Now, be a good wife and stop trying to demand submission from me. As for love, you don't have to demand that. I will love you from Alaska to Fiji and back. No stress.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by butanep(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
hibiscus76:

Sorry I don't like short girl because i'm a tall guy. I just find out I keep dating them. They are just attracted to me... I know I will never marry a short girl.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Fernandowski(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
danose99:
Really?..how old are you?
that is not what you should know
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I am Lord of Nairaland. I ask for submission, no one should demand such from me.

Also, I hold the exclusive power to define what relationship will work or what relationship will not work.

So, my Queen, we aren't having this argument anymore. I am not to be questioned. I am Lord. I govern this place. A wife must submit to her husband and her husband must cherish her. Isn't that what the holy book says

Now, be a good wife and stop trying to demand submission from me. As for love, you don't have to demand that. I will love you from Alaska to Fiji and back. No stress.
This is exactly why we won't work❤You too controlling! I want a divorce!!! cheesy .....
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordOfNaira: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This is exactly why we won't work❤You too controlling! I want a divorce!!! cheesy .....

Don't ask for a divorce. You can't divorce a Lord. Moreover, I make the divorce rules and processes. I define the word "Divorce".

However, I will give you much Tender Loving Care (TLC).
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by mkpatagiaka(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
I think tall guys like me don't lay much emphasis on a girl's height.

Between Two girls that dat hv same criteria, I would prefer to the short one... It js works dat way for me,
Even though short girls can b stubborn grin
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Don't ask for a divorce. You can't divorce a Lord. Moreover, I make the divorce rules and processes. I define the word "Divorce".

However, I will give you much Tender Loving Care (TLC).
Oh yes❤I forgot I was talking to the "Lord of NL." !!!

❤You ain't give a divorce? Fine.
.....I'm leaving you!!!
*packs suit case and opens the door*....bye!!! cheesy
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by LordOfNaira: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh yes❤I forgot I was talking to the "Lord of NL." !!!

❤You ain't give a divorce? Fine.
.....I'm leaving you!!!
*packs suit case and opens the door*....bye!!! cheesy

Alright, don't go. I will make you a Queen-King. Answerable to only me. How about that

You see I love you so much that I am constantly bending the laws.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Alright, don't go. I will make you a Queen-King. Answerable to only me. How about that

You see I love you so much that I am constantly bending the laws.
❤No .ypu only think you bend.it's why I've left you for Mynd.
He's going to birth me babies.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 05, 2016
falconey:
short girls are wonderful people that's why the Lord made lots of them.

and they make average height guys like me look tall
ROTFL @ bolded.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by tomdon(m): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2016
ronald4ever:
How short is short? If you mean below 5" then yea I've got an issue with that. I don't want a situation were my progeny will take after their mum's height and ends up like a lilliputian. But anything above 5" is okay. No one wants a pygmy for a babe na. You sef reason am.

RTFLMBAO!!!
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by tomdon(m): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2016
hibiscus76:
not @all
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by prof2015(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
i dont know about everybody else but i like them short and portable.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by sparko1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
mkpatagiaka:
I think tall guys like me don't lay much emphasis on a girl's height.

Between Two girls that dat hv same criteria, I would prefer to the short one... It js works dat way for me,
Even though short girls can b stubborn grin
This is the major problem I have with short people in general, they can be so annoying that you wonder what the problem is! They are always angry!
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Maxi112: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
yes for me, I don't fancy short girls
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:
yes for me, I don't fancy short girls
Because you no tall abi?. grin
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Maxi112: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Benita27:
Because you no tall abi?. grin
nah! for height, I get hope pass some kind peeps

theirs somthing about short girls I don't like grin
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by iamdynamite(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
well,it depends on how short the girl is..............i cant date a dwarf or midget
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:
nah! for height, I get hope pass some kind peeps

theirs somthing about short girls I don't like grin
Hmm!.
That cry cry boy called mods on me na. grin currently resting.
Just created a new thread check it out and air your views.
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by Maxi112: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Benita27:
Hmm!. That cry cry boy called mods on me na. grin currently resting. Just created a new thread check it out and air your views.
alright!
Re: Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? by kflex16: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
I LOVE short girls...am an average height guy...but i really really find short girls very attractive,the only problem is most of dem have dis easily vexed attitude,dnt wnt to b looked dwn on,tk tins differently lke an insult.... but i still love em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] / Meet Darla shuttlesworth, The Queen Of Sweet Ass / I'm Fat, I'm Sexy And I Love It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.