Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira (1844 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by jhasper(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
my friend on Fb posted this, and I decided to share it here. .

. as for me I can't sell my lady for money ... though m single
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
My boss can never sleep with twaci for any amount angry

...and come, please what is 1 million in this buhari regime, can u please remind me

This shhh cray undecided
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by eph12(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just 1 million sef. Mstcheww. Yes I will.

1 Like

Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by jhasper(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
My boss can never sleep with twaci for any amount angry

...and come, please what is 1 million in this buhari regime, can u please remind me

This shhh cray undecided
if I EPP u with 1m
u no go collect
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by mercichoco(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Waiting on the guys... come to tink of it, Naira don't ve value.
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by jhasper(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
eph12:

na your type they marry 10 wives
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by favourmic(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Instead of sleeping with my woman why not even kidnap his pickin or at gun point as for 10m
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Bluezy13(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
mercichoco:
Waiting on the guys... come to tink of it, Naira don't ve value.
Peradventure you were my wife, I would give my boss change
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
jhasper:

if I EPP u with 1m
u no go collect

Sure, I'd take it, but no twaci in return angry

Even for 1 billion dollars, no twaci angry
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
hmmm, wait a minute undecided
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by jhasper(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bluezy13:

. you no serious. . . how much change u go give ur boss
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by mercichoco(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bluezy13:

Lol, i get that. I love being ugly
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by jhasper(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
mercichoco:
don't say that.
u are more than average....pm me if u doubt
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Harkindeylee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
1m to sleep with my wife? Hell no... If na G.F i fit ooo... Atleast i never give her ring.
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Bluezy13(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
mercichoco:

Judging from your words, young lady.

Not your looks.

Once more; how are you doing??!
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Bluezy13(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
jhasper:
. you no serious. . . how much change u go give ur boss
As much as he asks
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by mercichoco(f): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bluezy13:

Judging from your words, young lady.
Not your looks.

Once more; how are you doing??!
I'm fine, thank yhu
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Bluezy13(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
mercichoco:
I'm fine, thank yhu
You are welcome
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Ifakiland(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2016
I'm here wondering why my boss will look me in d face and say dat and not be in d hospital's intensive care unit....the next min.
ull gonk my WIFE? u dey mad?? u know d wahala I see to toast her?
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by mikolo80: 3:24am On Jul 03, 2016
mercichoco:
youth also love banging and cock hmm
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by GoldenJAT(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2016
never!
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2016
eph12:
❤And she'll keep alllll the money you ol p!mp angry....
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by eph12(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤And she'll keep alllll the money you ol p!mp angry....
For what? She will collect her share not more than 10%
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2016
eph12:

For what? She will collect her share not more than 10%
❤You dirt low something angry it was her body!!!
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by eph12(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤You dirt low something angry it was her body!!!
Okkkkk 20%. This is me being nice and considerate. She shouldn't push it.
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
eph12:

Okkkkk 20%. This is me being nice and considerate. She shouldn't push it.
angry you belong in jail for even typing you'd give er up!!!!
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by marklele(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Never!!

1 Like

Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by slimthugchimee(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry you belong in jail for even typing you'd give er up!!!!
can you just type with one colour, your hurting my eye angry
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
can you just type with one colour, your hurting my eye angry
? It hurts yer eyes that I change colors? ❤Thats silly grin
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by slimthugchimee(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
? It hurts yer eyes that I change colors? ❤Thats silly grin
. I have too much coloursight sickness also known as lemacrpytopia..,check in google.
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
. I have too much coloursight sickness also known as lemacrpytopia..,check in google.
Oh. Excuse me
Re: One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira by slimthugchimee(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh. Excuse me
hehe just kidding

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies” – Mortuary Attendant (pic) / Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A / Girls Don't Date Anyone On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.