Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A (1838 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A by Naijabash(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2016
In a shocking discovery, three teachers and six students have been found n*ked inside a bus while playing loud music.

kenPolice have arrested three teachers and six students after they were reportedly found n^ked and in possession of illicit alcohol inside a bus, according to a Kenyans report.
The report revealed that the group from Mwangaza Mixed Secondary School in Nairobi’s Kariobangi area were nabbed in Thika with bottles of spirits and 10 litres of chang’aa hidden in polythene bags.

They were arrested after a playing loud music while a few students were spotted holding each other and dancing as they sipped their drinks inside a bus.
Officials in Kenya revealed that the students heading to Thika town were disguising the brew by mixing it with Malta Guinness.
Members of the public who arrived at the scene claimed that some of the students were also engaging in sexual activities as one girl was n^ked.

“One of the girls was found completely ....Continue reading and see photo here >>> http://ngspeaker.com/2016/07/27/unbelievable-see-how-three-teachers-and-six-students-where-found-nked-inside-a-bus/

Re: Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Kenya grin
Re: Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A by enna2(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Kenya twale ooo

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A by herzern(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016
I onced received a week ban for insulting Kenyans.....so...I'd rather kept shut lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A by mhizAnnie(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:
I onced received a week ban for insulting Kenyans.....so...I'd rather kept shut lipsrsealed

What I wanted to say would have earned me at least two weeks ban but I'll learn from ur experience wink
Re: Unbelievable! See How Three Teachers And Six Students Where Found N^ked Inside A by Danielle22(f): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmn... ok o

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs / I Keep Dreaming Of My Ex / Chai! Teenage Girl Forces Man To Have Sex With Her At Knifepoint (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.