Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) (40872 Views)

Airforce Have You Seen Your Oga Birthday Party Pic / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Skyeline: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Looks more like he is about 2 have a seizure.. Lmao
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Edmen(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
frenchwine:
Wetin them dey rock sef?
This has to be Edo or Ghana, I can't be wrong.
clean your eye well, nor be edo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by chachanga: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Haaa, "who let da dogz out shocked"? Old man like dis still dey hustle babe, dey catch "Network", dey "tap current"?! I fear fear o!

Choi, see his wicked eye sef? Pahleh dey plan "porting runz"!

Baba God, me sef no go mind hammer enough to retire rich like Old Snoop Dog ontop plenty money still dey straff wella even at 90yrs old cool grin, answer my prayer o!
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Davecafary(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
truth12:
Love nwantiti !!!! dem dey dance work work work work work #work.
Hahahaha...funny dude grin No be only work work work...na play play play play play play. cheesy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Ekiseme(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lwkmd, the man dey act like mkpi na agba ewu

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by esosuo: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dat is the real definition of the koko ,groove wen no get part 2 grin. Pale in d. Spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by barbpink: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
That man is from Otukpa Benue state. It was APC campaign rally For Daniel Onje against senator David mark on February 9th 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Compliant(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
timidapsin:
When I came across this video on Afriwap.com, i couldnt help but start laughing grin grin grin

I wonder whose grand dad and grand mom are these... grin grin

OP YOU NO SERIOUS O

THAT IS LALASTICAL GRAND DAD NA

NA BAN YOU TAKE DEY PLAY
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Spybradd: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

Oh come on! Give Edo peeps a break. At least we are not pretenders

éèzè'hòee,uhundan nò,awe pretenders....wòyièèhè na,deminu'hu ibadan? E sch wè ye'a abi iwenna wè wenna we dian?
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Iwonimi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Haba....... wen retired agbero see his retired sepe seller @ garrage grin grin >:

Grandpa is high on osogbo weed and granny is high too sapelle water angry embarassed

Awon Oniranu agbalagba cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by rawpadgin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

just ignore the clown
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by barbpink: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
oteneaaron:
God damnit!!...did that guy just speak idoma? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes, he is from otukpa(olachagbaha) in benue state

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Phranex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

do you really live in Ibadan?
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Pyno30: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Was the party organized for them alone
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Joniboi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
barbpink:
That man is from Otukpa Benue state. It was APC campaign rally For Daniel Onje against senator David mark on February 9th 2016
Spot on! Heard them speaking Idoma at the background.
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by chizzy11111: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello to the people of this forum< Am chizzy from Texas and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR UKO has done for me , it all started last year October when my fiance left me in Texas and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR UKO of ukospelltemple@yahoo.com saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold dr uko said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after three days my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of November my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world of his dr UKO goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via

email ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on +2347064650019

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by JOYOSITA(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hehehehe, the man's facial expression though
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Anabel(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Phranex:

do you really live in Ibadan?

Yes ke
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
See as the man dey gum imself for the woman body.the woman want freedom to dance and the man dey use preek press im yash. Awon agbaya meji
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Anabel(f): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Spybradd:

éèzè'hòee,uhundan nò,awe pretenders....wòyièèhè na,deminu'hu ibadan? E sch wè ye'a abi iwenna wè wenna we dian?

I'm reading a lot of languages out of this grin
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by emmand2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
They are from KENYA no doubt..
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by oteneaaron(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
barbpink:

Yes, he is from otukpa(olachagbaha) in benue state

ok...i'm Idoma too... grin
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Jacko01: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
E leyi gidi gan
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Capernaum(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm sure the man had er.ection at this point.

Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Spybradd: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

I'm reading a lot of languages out of this grin

don't mind me o,am just trying to inscribe benin...ok lemme try n inscribe it yoruba..here now- maa danwò loun,oloriburuku ni,awòn pretenders.. Bawoni,kilén se ni'ibadan,se sch lè'nwa abi ísè le'n sise ni ilu ibadan? I try na,sebi you code?
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by nonjebose(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Hehehehe, the man's facial expression though
THE MAN'S TRYING HARD NOT TO EXPLODE, HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Anabel(f): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Spybradd:

don't mind me o,am just trying to inscribe benin...ok lemme try n inscribe it yoruba..here now- maa danwò loun,oloriburuku ni,awòn pretenders.. Bawoni,kilén se ni'ibadan,se sch lè'nwa abi ísè le'n sise ni ilu ibadan? I try na,sebi you code?

I code small. But I don't know how to read yoruba either. School matter don rest.na hustling to make money sure pass. And Ibadan is OK for what I do, I just have to work twice as hard compared to Lagos but I spend less
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by 007Nasky(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
typing... C face,
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by Netfad(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Old soldier never die

Never die young
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by teamobanabo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is what happens when you smoke ekiti weed for the first time...

cool
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by yoged(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) by solpat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
This old man must be high on something; Dgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.