Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... (567 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This / You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by chisea(m): 1:12am On Jul 03, 2016
[img][/img]WASHINGTON ORGANISED A COMPETITION OF TWO-LINE POEM IN WHICH FIRST LINE MUST BE THE MOST ROMANTIC, BUT SECOND LINE SHOULD BE THE LEAST ROMANTIC. . This is the winner : . My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife, Marrying you screwed up my life. I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot; This describes everything you are not. I love your smile, your face and your eyes, Damn, I'm good at telling lies! My feelings for you, no words can tell, Except for maybe 'Go to hell.' What inspired this amazing rhyme? Two parts tequila, one part lime !
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by Barackmeringo: 1:14am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one!
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by 7inches: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2016
gud
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by UrWorstNitemare: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2016
Yeah, this more like what I'm talking abt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

12 Most Essential Things You Must Know Before Getting Married / Dont Believe This (pic) / I Shouted On Her Because She Ignored Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.