Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... (768 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This / You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by chisea(m): 1:19am On Jul 03, 2016
WASHINGTON ORGANISED A COMPETITION OF TWO-LINE POEM IN WHICH FIRST LINE MUST BE THE MOST ROMANTIC, BUT SECOND LINE SHOULD BE THE LEAST ROMANTIC. . This is the winner : . My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife, Marrying you screwed up my life. I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot; This describes everything you are not. I love your smile, your face and your eyes, Damn, I'm good at telling lies! My feelings for you, no words can tell, Except for maybe 'Go to hell.' What inspired this amazing rhyme? Two parts tequila, one part lime ! .
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by Strahovski1(m): 1:34am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by magabounce(m): 2:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Lolz

Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by emotions1: 2:51am On Jul 03, 2016
waow....left me speechless
see the rhymes mehn....
Re: You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... by LordBaelish: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2016
magabounce:
Lolz
when were you released?

(1) (Reply)

Spit On My Pictures / Biko Help A Sister, Young Nigerian Woman Advertises For A Serious Bf / Eight Questions A Guy Should Ask Himself Before Going Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.