Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam (562 Views)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Think The Circulating ASUU Strike MEMO Is Fake" (pics) / Pic:22yrs Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With 42 Women & Circulating The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by Boldwinner(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2016
It's actually funny to me that some of you are actually sharing and posting the scam update on their walls about facebook privacy stuff. I mean, it's hilarious.

It goes a long way to show how insecure most of us are. Let me for a second make that crazy assumption  that the stuff was true. Then... so what? What is there to be afraid of?

If You're thinking that everything you've ever done online is a secret peculiar to you alone, you are really dreaming. As long as you've posted anything on the net, it's no more a damn secret.

I know for sure that the stuff is a scam, but it has gone a long way to test some people's integrity, gullibility and sense of security. If the world sees all your updates, inbox messages and pictures uploaded, so what?

Were you not in your right senses when you uploaded them? Why did you post it in the first place when you knew it was something you're not probably proud of? You are responsible for whatever you do online and you must not be afraid that you'd get discovered because people have been watching you already.

Honesty and being straight forward anywhere has always been key. Before taking any action both now and in future, THINK!  think well about the consequences in the future. Don't make hasty emotional decisions. use your brain always and you'd never be worried about anything cos you know yourself.

Don't be insecure. Be REAL and be PROUD of who you are. Think deeply before taking any actions.

Check this out!

1 Like

Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by donablinkz42: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2016
*head noding

Think you are right

1 Like

Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by Barackmeringo: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2016
and who told you he's not viewing it nonetheless djhandsome
Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by Boldwinner(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2016
Barackmeringo:
and who told you he's not viewing it nonetheless djhandsome

Good response!
Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by abdeiz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
This surprised me too , imagine seeing people you so respect falling for this crap. Though I also couldn't help but smirk at them. We can't do simple fact check instead prefer to be gullible and rush into such hoaxes. I weep for us o smh.
Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by Boldwinner(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
abdeiz:
This surprised me too , imagine seeing people you so respect falling for this crap. Though I also couldn't help but smirk at them. We can't do simple fact check instead prefer to be gullible and rush into such hoaxes. I weep for us o smh.
lol
Re: The Circulating Facebook Privacy Scam by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
The same way people foolishly type Amen to some spurious picture with a prayer or curse at the bottom of the picture, or urging you to share the picture of Jesus otherwise you will go to hell blah blah blah...

Very gullible humans.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Please I Need Advice On Managing Or Taking Care Of A Step Child / I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.