Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,071 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You (991 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Ladies, What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Done For You? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by cyril700(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
A twitter user,El Foosay asked this question on twitter and got interesting responses but the response from twitter user, Jahzara was 'different'. What's the most romantic thing your boo has done for you, ladies?

@lalasticlala

Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Taiyescott(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
dix thread az bin created b4 nau.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
HE GAVE ME 50K....for my matric

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by foolinlove(f): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cheated on me. What a great guy! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by cyril700(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol, but that's not romantic na
foolinlove:
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by lilmax(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
foolinlove gringrin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by foolinlove(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
cyril700:
Lol, but that's not romantic na

It's the *most* romantic thing he did for me...
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by rawpadgin(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
I went to bend down select(okrika) to shop 4 her. come see where staunch guy like me dey drag female tops with over 10 random babe. now tell me, what could be more romantic than thisgringrin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by rawpadgin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

It's the *most* romantic thing he did for me...
we know he was horrible, but try & move on already
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
I went to bend down select(okrika) to shop 4 her. come see where staunch guy like me dey drag female tops with over 10 random babe. now tell me, what could be more romantic than thisgringrin

you are joking..right?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by rawpadgin(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:

you are joking..right?
real Mata bro
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
real Mata bro
you get mind..badt guy..
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
real Mata bro
you get mind..badt guy..
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Gbemiie: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Still thinking...
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by rawpadgin(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:

you get mind..badt guy..
cool
DDeliverer:

you get mind..badt guy..
love is crazy
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kissed me while we were walking towards a T-Junction. cheesy cheesy i was shy to death.

Crazy dude.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by KnightRod(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
HE GAVE ME 50K....for my matric
cheesy Sugar-daddy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
Were you faithful to him?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by foolinlove(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Love Machine:
Were you faithful to him?

Yes. Of course. I've never cheated in my life!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
KnightRod:
cheesy Sugar-daddy?
.Boyfriend
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

.IS-ALL-RITE
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by Rukkydelta(f): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
She denoted her heart for me to live.. We forever love you my Precious, my true love
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
There was a tym i fell ill nd was just in bed unable to do anytin, my hubby got up bathed our baby nd even went into d kitchen (was staying in a face me i slap u then) to make her meal not minding d neighbors stares. Dis a man who will neva go to d kitchen to lit d stove nd mak himself a meal if i happen nt to be around o.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by joliyp(f): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
bathe me when i was ill
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by 3Dee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

This ur moniker na WA o cheesycheesy
FOOLINLOVE.... bwahahahahagringrin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Romantic Thing Your Boo Has Ever Done For You by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Loving me embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? / Why Women Hate C*ndoms Because It Gives No Friction (reasons) / What Makes A Man Fall In Love With A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.