Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (12581 Views)

Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? / Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obadiah77:

They all had the same idea because they all believe Allah doesn't hymn praise at anyone. But forgetting that the Koran is the word of Allah himself thay alleged that the angels were the one hymming the praise.

I refuse to accept this lie.

If this isnt self denial then what is it? A rational mind must have detected your closed minded thoughts.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obadiah77:

SAMPLE 2

“indeed, the Qur’an is a word a NOBLE messenger. possessed of power and with the Owner of the Throne, secure .Obeyed there and trustworthy. And your companion is not mad.And he has already seen Gabriel in the clear horizon.” [Surah At-Takweer: 81:19-23]

Now let's look at this surah and compare it with the translator's insertion.

If pay close attention to statement of this surah you've discovered that there's a grammatical conflict within the text.

1) The first sentence portray it as Quran is a messenger with the phrase "....is a word a NOBLE messenger" no clear distinction that's why the translator has to insert "[CONVEYED BY]" to bring out the meaning.

2) This phrase "possessed of power and with the owner of the throne" doesn't match each other and never compliment the previous statement that's why the translator has to inserted [Who is] which now placed Muhammad as the subject.
With the owner of the throne simply means it exist/stand along the whoever own the throne yet was Muhammad fits into that position?

3) The word 'secure' rendered the insertion word that made muhammad the subject useless because the translator gets confused so s/he inserted "[in position]"
Does Muhammad secure in position with Allah?

4) This next one is more perplexing, remember the translator has already placed Muhammad as the subject but see what this phrase says "Obeyed there [in the heavens]"

Can you see how insertion killed these verses.
Yet the original text doesn't favour either.

Who is being obeyed here in heaven Muhammad or Qur'an?

Lexicokabir' demmzy15, oladim001

You know its really difficult discussing such topics with someone that doesn't understand Arabic....

You said grammatical errors as if the Quran is originally in English, you question the grammar of the Quran when you dont understand its language, and the funny thing is how you use misguiding translations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Oladim001(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obadiah77:

Calm down brother.

Whom did Allah pray to?

He it is who prays for you and His angels too, to bring you forth out of the darkness into the light, for He is merciful to the believers. S. 33:43
Thats wrong. The comma is after the 'you' not 'too'. The angels pray to Allah for the people. And Allah invokes blessings on the people. MR, you have no justification for this, if you keep using english translation. Go study Arabic indepth and come back to criticise the Qur'an.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Rilwon: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eewww! op undecided

Well done lexiconkabir wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Demmzy15(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Na just two Muslims o, imagine if all of us storm here? shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Weah96: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Win souls for Allah is a hilarious title for an OP. Where did the souls come from in the first place? If Allah created everything, then the souls are already his to begin with. Allah should speak with the person who removed these souls from his possession.

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Amberon: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Don't be stupid. The entire world knows that Mohammed was a pedophile who married 6year old Aisha and consummated {statutory rape} the marriage when she was 9, as an old man CANNOT have consensual sex with someone who is a 9.

It is in authentic ahadith that Mohammed sucked the dick of a 10 year of Al Hussien.; can't remember his full name.
Oladim001:
Typical of guys like you to just barge in and talk without bringing your proof. Rubbish.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Amberon: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Bull crap!! [s]
lexiconkabir:

Thank you, dont forget to go through here >>>>>> when leaving, or better still go this way
<<<<<<<<<<.
[/s]
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Amberon: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2016
The real goat is you who is convulsing. Senile being!
Obadiah77:

Sharapp goat, you are not wanted here.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
Bull crap!!

get well soon.

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2016
it will be good if you act civil today,

Amberon:
Don't be stupid. The entire world knows that Mohammed was a pedophile who married 6year old Aisha and consummated {statutory rape} the marriage when she was 9, as an old man CANNOT have consensual sex with someone who is a 9.

who is a pedophile?

It is in authentic ahadith that Mohammed sucked the dick of a 10 year of Al Hussien.; can't remember his full name.

where can we find this hadith? Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawood, Sunan ibn majah, jami Tirmidhi or Sunan Sughra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:

Dear Amberon, at what age did your great grand parents or even grand parents get married? Can you swear that they got married at the age of 18? Wasn't it normal and CULTURALLY acceptable for people to marry young then? Just as it was completely normal 1400 years ago for Arab women to marry young. You should also note that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) grew up in a hot country, the Arabian Peninsula. Usually in hot countries adolescence comes early and people marry early. This is how the people of Arabia were until recently. Moreover, women vary greatly in their development and their physical readiness for marriage.

Just recently (yes in 2016) Virginia in the US modified the law allowing children to marry at 12. How come no one was screaming pedophile all these years? How come is wasn't a crime when a 21 year old married a 12 year old?

Lastly, they are variety of other reasons as to why he married her specifically. If you are interested do let me know

I won't even bother with the other hadith you mentioned because I am certain no authentic hadith says such.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Oladim001(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:

I repeat, bring your proof. Don't say the whole world said blablabla. And talk with sense next time pls thanx.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
If anyone is interested in listening with an open mind.

http://onewaytoparadise.net/audios.php?acc=1#

Attached a screenshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Macelliot(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
I knew when you joined NL. though, I don't know if u were the real former obadiah777, rather than the 77. too much argument affected you. I wish u a great recovery.
Obadiah77:
And so I have been waiting for this moment ever since I stopped being a Christian. Although I never at anytime doubt the existence of god, but I doubt if their is any credible way of getting to know him out there.

I have been a Christian all my life until I joined Nairaland before my Christian faith was shattered by the agent of satan on this section. grin
I lost faith in Yahweh, I lost faith in Jesus after seeing the Bible is indeed fallible with all the errors and irrefutable contradictions in it.

And then Lexiconkavir walk up to me and started telling me how Islam (of all religion) is different and how Allah is the only true God that science is yet to disprove. For this reason, I have decided to create a thread where I would be throwing different question at him and his fellow Muhammedans. Perhaps if they are able to convince me and are able to answer my questions without resorting to fallacies known to religionists, they might end up winning a soul for their Allah.

Here we go then. Lexiconkabir I await you to mark register before I start throwing my questions. Other Muslims can come in too.

Please no derailing.

Mods: please leave this thread here, I can't go to there territory be swearing one shariah. I will swear shariah if I become a Muslim.

Let the show begin smiley
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by udatso: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oladim001
No matter the temptation to reply those guys, you should have ignored. Now you have been successfully dragged into a fruitless argument. ..lets only contribute to Obadiah questions if need be or add to answers already provided.

Engaging him in a silly argument won't only waste your time but derail the thread
Barka Dasallah brother
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Oladim001(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2016
udatso:
Oladim001
No matter the temptation to reply those guys, you should have ignored. Now you have been successfully dragged into a fruitless argument. ..lets only contribute to Obadiah questions if need be or add to answers already provided.

Engaging him in a silly argument won't only waste your time but derail the thread
Barka Dasallah brother
Taqabalallahu minni wa minka. Your advice is well noted. Thanx
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Obadiah77(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Sorry guys, I'm quite busy, I will come back when I am less busy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
still following
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Amberon:
The thread will not be complete without letting the O.P know that Mohammad was a pedophile and homosexual who raped 9 year old Aisha and sucked the dick of a 10 year old boy.

Come again!!!!. Source plesssssss
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
annunaki2:
Let me spread my mat here. grin
Can I share your mat? I came with pop corn.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
Did he tell you that? The guy was a Christian before he apostazied on this forum, instead of you to be ashamed you're opening your brown teeth!
I have caught a derailer. MODs, do the needful.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oladim001:
Oh come on. Its neither Muhammad nor Angel Gabriel's word. Its Allah SWT word sent to prophet Muhammad(SAW) through angel Gabriel to guide the whole world.
In that case, post here a verse quoting Gabriel saying to Muhammed, " I am Angel Gabriel sent by Allah with a message for you". like he did in the Bible.
And the angel answering said unto him, I am GABRIEL, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
Luke:1:19

5 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I'm not here for baseless debates, as thats not my style I will not repeat a reply on an issue that has been trashed in the past, so be ready ti see more links, cuz you probably will bring up old issues.

If you are not cleared still bring up the things that are ambiguous to you.

We have cases where Allah quotes people of the past, where he asked Muhammad to say, where He asked Jibril to say, where he tells us what the angels said sometime ago, and so on......but these doesnt mean they are the words of Jibril or Muhammad, because Allah taught them and commanded them on what to say.
I think what he is saying is that, you should at least copy and paste, instead of wasting time to go back to read a whole thread to find the answers he needs. Does that make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
^^ nobody should reply that troll
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

I think what he is saying is that, you should at least copy and paste, instead of wasting time to go back to read a whole thread to find the answers he needs. Does that make sense?

Go away!
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The angels were the ones speaking here not Allah, Allah is quoting them.
Did you say Allah is quoting Angels? Do you know the implication of what you just said?

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
analice107:

Did you say Allah is quoting Angels? Do you know the implication of what you just said?

Stop seeking my attention, go away! You not matured enough.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

He thinks I'm a coward like him.
Face Obadiah77. Don't use tactics to derail this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ages Of Prophets / Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.