Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! (772 Views)

How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by Shigoboy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
The level my gf takes it serious when i cant i cant attend to her demand at times makes me thinks a lot, sometimes i wondering if she is real or just pretending to be, please i need someone to enlighten me, it is a custom, biblical that a guy must always provide for his gf, even when they are not yet legally married?
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by ronald4ever(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by falconey(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin

men you must spend if you can't keep up. call it quit

no shame my man
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by vizkiz: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Girls giving guys sleepless night since Adam and eve grin
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by Hazardd(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
maga don pay cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by 0ubenji(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shigoboy:
The level my gf takes it serious when i cant i cant attend to her demand at times makes me thinks a lot, sometimes i wondering if she is real or just pretending to be, please i need someone to enlighten me, it is a custom, biblical that a guy must always provide for his gf, even when they are not yet legally married?
MAGA !!
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
bro,,,,A SERIOUS BAE WON'T GET MAD/ANGRY WHEN YOU TELL HER "I don't have" OR "later".... if SHE'S NOT BUYING THAT AND TOO DEMANDING......... MEANS SHE'S FAKE

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by MrCork: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shigoboy:

she is dakskin meanin she a gold diggger.! angry
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by MzDesire(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
If she's really serious with you, she would support you in times when you "have" and times when you "don't have". I don't support ladies been too demanding from a guy especially someone you are not married to. She should save the strength and time she uses in getting angry to work for her own money abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by EOOJ(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by EOOJ(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
I feel like slapping u but make i just behave grin I feel she is FAKE.....kos a real lady would be ready to build with u in good n bad times rather than nag and get mad wen tins dont work out......

Even a wife dosent get all she wants talkless a gf? Guy where ur sense na Haba undecided
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
my brother run for your life....

....that was how my ex almost turned me to a recharge card seller....' boo, send me airtime, bar, send me airtime, honey, send me airtime'....and she wasn't even calling me with the airtime sef....
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
She is just taking you as a maga, she doesn't know what she wants yet, a real lady doesn't bother her guy for money

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
One chance thingz..na omila motor u just enter find hw to gbes oo!
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by jhasper(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
time to change brother..
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by LordScent(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rona shift make i laff d op with you grin grin grin

ronald4ever:
grin
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:
grin

men you must spend if you can't keep up. call it quite

no shame my man

LEGIT!! cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:
She is just taking you as a maga, she doesn't know what she wants yet, a real lady doesn't bother her guy for money

STORY! TALES BY MOONLIGHT!

DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU LADIES ARE CERTIFIED GOLD DIGGERS.
YOU CAN DIG FROM HERE TO THE NORTH POLE AND COME BACK AND STILL WON'T BE SATISFIED!
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:
my brother run for your life....

....that was how my ex almost turned me to a recharge card seller....' boo, send me airtime, bar, send me airtime, honey, send me airtime'....and she wasn't even calling me with the airtime sef....

IN MY 300 LEVEL THERE WAS THIS CHICK THAT WAS ALWAYS CALLING ME TO COME BUY HER FOOD IN THE HOSTEL, FROM OFF CAMPUS WHERE I STAYED. grin

HAD TO QUIT, MY GUY... I NO BE FOOD VENDOR NAH!

THE BABE WON SEVERAL GOLD MEDALS IN BEGGING COMPETITION! cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by dauntless15(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
You gave her the impression that you're juicy and needs constant milking so stop crying and carry your cross. MMS (mugu money spender)

Re: I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! by TuneChi369(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
MzDesire:
If she's really serious with you, she would support you in times when you "have" and times when you "don't have". I don't support ladies been too demanding from a guy especially someone you are not married to. She should save the strength and time she uses in getting angry to work for her own money abeg.
I so love your opinion [color=#000099][/color] wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no / Quest For True Love: How Many Tribes Have You Dated? / Man Bites Off Another Man's Lip Over Woman (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.