Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work (1296 Views)

When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Wife's Younger Sister, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work by solar2005(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
I’m a married man who's very much in love with his wife. Until recently, we’ve always enjoyed a good sex life and care deeply for each other. Some months ago I met another woman through work and, following a lot of texting, we ended up having sex. It is very exciting. I now find I can’t enjoy sex with my wife because I either can’t get hard or come very quickly. This doesn’t happen with my girlfriend. My wife is getting concerned. I've tried to end things with my girlfriend but it’s like we’re addicted to each other. How can I get back my old sex life with my wife and keep things good with my girlfriend? Neither knows about each other, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Read more http://www.sofreedomains.com/2016/07/i-cant-enjoy-sex-with-my-wife-since.html

Re: I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work by Nasri100(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sorry.
Re: I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work by dauntless15(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
And you love your wife, smh keep having sex at work and stop having sex at home enugo? But when you get the inevitable HIV dont come and share it with the poor woman as she doesn't deserve to pay for your stupendous stewpidity.
Re: I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work by Vendoor(f): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
And you love your wife, smh keep having sex at work and stop having sex at home enugo? But when you get the inevitable HIV dont come and share it with the poor woman as she doesn't deserve to pay for your stupendous stewpidity.

grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Enjoy Sex With My Wife Since Having An Affair At Work by ted1741: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Will the real shady please stand up, please stand up! Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the valedictory of stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

If Your GF/BF Ask For Your Facebook Password Will You Give??? / 15 Most Useful Google Apps You Never Knew Existed! / I Don't Know What To Get For his birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.