Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" (1143 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon / My Hoe Story V1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" by Oyindebrah(f): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hi guys my name is Debbie and I'm making an offer to everyone right now to tell us about their hoe story..its supposed to be funny,I'm sure everyone has an hoe story to tell

Let's just have fun with this edition of "My Hoe Story"

Send submissions to @ogunseyedebby@yahoo.com
And I'll publish the story on here and also keep you anonymous

Keep your story coming..byeeeee

For questions abt this show,please ask here
Re: Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" by jhasper(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
pm me bae
Re: Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" by Oyindebrah(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
jhasper:
pm me bae
pm you for wht
Re: Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show" by PainInTheAss(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oyindebrah:
pm you for wht

grin lol

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Girl I Love And How It did not Work. Please Help Me Out / What Do You Think Happened?? (photo) / Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.